Ericsson 5G Equipment to Replace Some Huawei Gear

714 views 9 replies
Reply to Topic
freeamfva

Total Posts: 0

Telefonica has bought 5G network equipment from Swedish manufacturer Ericsson to replace some of the Huawei gear it has rolled out in Spain, a source at the Spanish firm said on Monday, confirming a report in Expansion newspaper.To get more ericsson news, you can visit shine news official website.
The replacement of the next-generation mobile network equipment is part of Telefonica's strategy announced in 2019 to diversify suppliers, according to the source.
Expansion said the telecoms company has initially rolled out some Huawei equipment that it had already bought before seeking to secure alternative supplies.The source at Telefonica declined to say how much equipment Telefonica bought from Ericsson or when the purchase was made.
Huawei and Ericsson's Spanish unit did not immediately respond to requests for comment.Telefonica's 2019 decision came at a time when China's Huawei, the global market leader in network equipment, had been drawn into the centre of political tensions between Washington and Beijing.
The United States has alleged the company's equipment could be used by the Chinese government for espionage. Huawei and Beijing have repeatedly denied the allegations.
When Telefonica's announced its strategy two years ago, it said its decision to diversify was purely technical in nature and that it had seen no evidence to support the American allegations that Huawei gear posed a security risk.
Posted 05 Jan 2022

mapquest24 says
High speeds, low latency, and enormous capacity offered by 5G contexto have the potential to transform many aspects of how you use your hearts online mobile device, among them.
Posted 21 Feb 2023

mapquest24 says
According to the source ovo, replacing older mobile network equipment with newer models is a part of Telefonica's 2019 supplier diversification strategy.
Posted 24 Mar 2023

elixirhtc says
They frequently have experience working with new businesses from different enterprises and can carry their skill to assist new companies with fostering a fruitful programming application.
hair restoration in Islamabad
Posted 31 Mar 2023

Huawei and Ericsson's Spanish unit did not immediately respond to requests for comment. Telefonica's decision to diversify its suppliers came at a time when Huawei had been drawn into the centre of political tensions between the US and China, with the US alleging that the company's equipment could be used by the Chinese government for espionage. bluey game
Posted 08 Apr 2023

alidaclark says
Ericsson Baseband is an important part of 5G infrastructure, processing and managing network signals. It provides high processing power aa route planner and flexible scalability to support a wide range of 5G services and applications. 
Posted 18 Jul 2023

Neither Huawei nor Ericsson's Spanish unit has issued any mapquest driving directions official statements in response to the news.
Posted 21 Jul 2023

The information you share is very good and interesting, thanks to that, I know more useful things. Keep posting interesting things and I will keep an eye on your posts. mapquest directions
Posted 21 Oct 2023

jackson321 says
This really which means delightful not to mention original. I just absolutely adore typically the styles not to mention anyone who will become it again in your mailing could be cheerful. self help ghostwriting service
Posted 05 Nov 2023

jackson321 says
Carry on the fantastic operate, My spouse and i go through number of blogposts for this site along with I do think that your particular world wide web web site can be true exciting and possesses acquired arenas involving amazing data. Cafe Restaurant Seminyak
Posted 08 Nov 2023

Reply to Topic