What do you give your children for their birthdays?

777 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
BlackGoat26

Total Posts: 41

What do you give your children for their birthdays?  My daughter's birthday is coming up and my husband and I would like to buy something worthwhile and cool for the child, the budget is unlimited.  Can you suggest something?
Posted 08 Jan 2022

KabaleiroX says
There are many options for a gift for a child, for example, if you have a boy it might be a robot or a train set.  If a girl can be a gift for crafts such as a jewelry set or a set for drawing.  If you need something versatile, my husband and I recently bought the best  outdoor playhouse.  The child was very happy with such a gift) 

Posted 08 Jan 2022

Namibu69 says
I advise you to go to an online store with children's toys and pro consult with the manager and then decide what to give a child)
Posted 08 Jan 2022

edsaqwer says
I go for the classical method. Ask my child what he wants and needs. That way, you make him responsible for his choices. He chooses a thing that he waited for and appreciates more. We had an extraordinary moment in our lives. MI husband and I adopted a child through foster care https://fosterplus.org. He constantly says that is the best present, and we cannot offer him more. He has everything he needs. Honestly, I feel like the luckiest parent in the world. Sometimes children want pure love and care, so give them as much as possible. Material stuff fills a soul for just a moment and makes a child happy and grateful. The best is to ask him what he wants!
Posted 04 Feb 2022

Lasatin says
It seems like a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday, and I like to imagine that many businesses plan events for the birthday children. True, it's frequently just for kids, and when the dilemma of what to get the person who has everything occurs, I for one am at a lost because you're really at a loss. I received assistance in finding the solutions to my issues here, and I like that there are a variety of options available to suit every budget.
Posted 29 Jul 2022

Reply to Topic