Why do YOU want a huge cock?

886 views 7 replies
Reply to Topic
runningboy

Total Posts: 0

I have been asked by women who have seen my fully pumped cock and have told me that my cock is the biggest one they have ever seen in person,
"Why would you want to make it so big. Why would you ever want to make
it any bigger? I find myself coming up with a rather dumb sounding
answer. "I don't really know. I have just ALWAYS WANTED, not a big
cock...but a huge cock. And that's what I want now."

Now that I have learned how to actually make my cock huge, I find I love
holding it in my hand when it is so much bigger than it used to be. I
love showing it off...and, quite frankly, I love having people say it is
the biggest they have ever seen in the flesh or held in their hand.
And, I know that I absolutely do want to make it even bigger over time,
that I WILL do whatever it takes to make it more and more huge, that I
will never stop trying to make it bigger...no matter how big it
ultimately gets.

But this doesn't have a lot to do with why I wanted a huge cock in the
first place...long before I had even the slightest idea how it would
ever actually be possible. So I ask this question of visitors to this
great website...in the hopes of hearing what it was that made other guys
start wanting a huge cock, recognize that they wanted a huge cock...and
then decide to take the actions necessary to actually develop a huge
cock.

Why do YOU want a huge cock? Do you think you will ever stop doing all
you can to make your cock get bigger...no matter how big it gets?

Posted 01 Feb 2022

benjabelw says
Its the one thing that is personal to me as a lot was taken from me as a child, I like the feeling of control over pain and pleasure and at the end seeing the outcome. I started early in life exploring my limits and when i got into pumping i found there is more available. After a pump and rings on standing in a queue or anywhere there is a big smile on my face. If your big or small it doesn't matter because that is yours simple as that.
Posted 02 Feb 2022

piprut says
A large penis has several significant advantages over a small one. A large penis isn't only a source of incredible pride and satisfaction for its owner. However, it also arouses increased desire and respect in the partner. The size of the penis also plays a big role in giving the partner great sensual pleasure https://www.dickhardon.com/dick-pics/. A large, thick cock can stretch the vaginal or anal muscles to a much greater extent, which creates a woman's feeling of deeper penetration and maximum fullness. Besides, the duration of one thrust during intercourse also plays its role, giving both partners great pleasure.
Posted 02 Feb 2022

Plex is a gift from God for people who have a really hard time managing their media files and want to be able to access it across multiple devices. In this era where everyone has their plex.tv/link choice of television shows, films, and other forms of entertainment, with the wide variety of options available in our arsenal, it rarely is easy to manage these files. Plex provides a practical solution to this problem, it lets you choose options to access your media files from any device that supports them, without the need to transfer these files every time you'd like to use them.
To access these files you must set up a Plex server. After that, you will be able to use a Plex client on your mobile, TV devices. This article is about how for you to join the Plex client with your plex account. For smartphones, it's easy to connect . However, for televisions, you must complete extra steps. This article will help you to connect plex to your TV using plex.tv link.
Posted 02 Feb 2022

credit repair dallas Interesting take. Kindly check my shared site.
Posted 05 Feb 2022

jonsalice9 says
Go to video.foxnews.com. Follow the steps below to sign in and start watching Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network. Click Watch Live above the video player. Below the video player, it will say "On Air Now". Click on the network you want to watch (Fox News or Fox Business). Select your cable or satellite operator from the list of participating TV service providers (note: this is not necessarily your Internet Service Provider). Below the main provider list, there is a drop-down list with more options. Enter your email address (or username) and password. To login to your account, go to foxnews.com/connect and click the login button at the top right of the screen. The screen will redirect you to the login page. Enter your email address and password. Click on login. This is usually the same account information you use to pay your TV service provider bill. in line. If you connect successfully, you will be returned to the video player and your selected network will start playing live.
Posted 05 Feb 2022

Hmm.. how do you make it bigger through time then? credit repair cary nc would like to know the secret.
Posted 05 Feb 2022

There'sa variety of reasons why big dicks appeal to size queens, including the
potential for deep-throating, the feeling of being stretched, ...
Its the one thing that is personal   
192.168.l.254   to me as a lotwas taken from me as a child, I like the feeling of control over pain and
pleasure and at the end seeing the outcome. I started early in life exploring
my limits and when i got into pumping i found there is more available. After a
pump and rings on standing in a queue or anywhere there is a big smile on my
face. If your big or small it doesn't matter because that is yours simple as
that.
Posted 07 Feb 2022

Reply to Topic