Lost Ark is a free-to-play game

597 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
MMOgrfy

Total Posts: 0

"Please be aware that Lost Ark Gold this will be a distinct new region (separated from Central Europe) without cross-region play accessibility," noted the developers. "This is also a sign that features available across the region, like such as Royal Crystal and Silver balances from Central Europe will not be accessible within the newly created European region. The new European region is perfect for players who haven't yet created their own character or have not yet made any commitments to stay on their existing server."

This means that users who've put in serious time, unlocked rewards and established communities in the game will see no advantage from the new server region (beyond less new players trying to create new characters for their server). For Lost Ark, you cannot transfer characters from one server to the next as well as, while certain resources and activities are shared between servers, nothing could be transferred between characters or players who are from different regions of the server.

Smilegate and Amazon asserted that a completely different server area was the only viable solution. "Due to the structure of the game, this is the only solution to allow more players in Europe," they said in their statement.

Lost Ark is a free-to-play game that is available to jump into at any time to experience it for yourself. There are a variety of paid and premium options within the game, however these aren't required for you to have a good time and to finish the top-quality dungeons or content. However, if you're having difficulty getting started then you should consider picking up this Lost Ark Starter Pack. Do you need to purchase the Starter Pack for Lost Ark, and is it worth it?

There are three Starter Packs available to choose from. Choose from among the Apprentice Starter Pack, the Explorer Starter Pack, and Lost Ark Items for sale the Vanquisher Starter Pack.

Posted 19 Feb 2022

Artemkalol says
Many are wondering where to get a lot of game gold in the game.
Someone spends a lot of time trying to get gold for themselves in various ways, but not all people have this time.
I work a lot, after which I want to spend an evening with my family and I don’t have much free time to play.
I found a good site, they offer Lost Ark Boost services and also sell Lost Ark Gold at a good price. Fast delivery, the operator responds immediately and works 24/7 for all regions and servers
In general, I recommend this seller to you. I understand how many people want to play and miss in the game not the most pleasant moments that take time.
Tell us how you solve such problems? Perhaps you are using guides or...
Posted 02 Apr 2022

Reply to Topic