TT Bhaiya’s Msg

1870 views 49 replies
Reply to Topic
~Mysteriousgal~

Total Posts: 6584

THeres a msg which he asked his fiance to give it to me n i will give it to u guys...

following is TT bhaiya's words....

"Dear JB fellows forgive me if I did some thing wrong with my deeds or words. It was a very good and nice time spent with you.You all people did a gr8 job for me by supporting and respecting me.Yiu are partners of mine in pain and joy. I cant forget you people.Special thanx to SALL who called me daily for my concern.WOL,Fragi ,SRK, MahaRaja , Supid ,King ,HH ,Javad ,Asian, and many more friends are gift of God for me,

How Can I forget my sisters Myst,Sabz Paree,Rano, Hoor, kash

Dua karna kay jo ho mere haq main behtar ho. agar zinda raha to aap logon se zaroor miloon ga.

Koi ghaltee ho gayee ho to maaf kardena

app ka

TeenTracker"

Posted 04 Jan 2006

Ashii says
dabbbaaaaaaaaaa
got ur sms,, thnx for that

dua to sab kar rahe hein im sure aur dekh lo ab aap aik dammm theek bhi ho
chalo ab khud se jaldi se wapis aao
jaldiiii jalddiiiii,,
samjhe na

thnx mystiiieee,,, and thnx M
Posted 04 Jan 2006

Rapunzel says
bhai u forgot me ini jaldi
Posted 04 Jan 2006

Thanx Myst

Rapunzel jab main us ko naam bata raha tha tab mere monh par Oxy mask tha is ki waja se jo us ko samajh aaya likh dia
Posted 04 Jan 2006

Assalam -o-Alikum

Jee I am back but allowed for few mins only .
On saturday evening I was chating with QV.I told her that my BP is high she said to relax and prescribed me a medic.At 9 I leave for a wedding function in my family.At that time i was feelng that pain in my chest and left arm . i was talking to my cozin suddenly a pain raised in my chest and my breath choked and I feel darkness around me. My father and brother took me to hospital where in Emergency doc thought it was a heart stroke . When I got in senses I saw my self in a huge room alone with Oxygen mask on ma face and different machines was here and there. Till Wednessday I remain admited in hospital with Cooool nurses and lady doctors and few stupid Guyz who call themself Doctors. On sunday Sall called me and we talked .Sall called me almost every day. That few dayz was horrible . some time i felt that I am gonna die . I feel death around me. I thought that If die before asking sorry to ppl I know then Allah will never forgive me. So I asked my fiancee to email Myst and she refused , she started crying but I said NO be brave U have to live after me .
when I came back I open my mail addy I saw that my mail box is full of Get Well sooon messages and PMs , I recieved 18 calls from my frnds all over the friends.My mom was tired to recive calls . she said you R a famous personality.

I am again saying Please forgive me If I do some thing wrong .

Regards
TT
Posted 04 Jan 2006

get well soon :)
Posted 05 Jan 2006

tt bhai theek ho jao gey aap GOD BLESS YOU
Posted 05 Jan 2006

no sorry bhai you r gonna be fine INSHALLAH
Posted 05 Jan 2006

ashkhan says
get well soon brov, u never hurt any1, and u neva can.
Posted 05 Jan 2006

cutefriend says
tt brother dont worry ap bilkul sahi ho jaoo gaye

worry not ham hai na pray ke liye
Posted 05 Jan 2006

Asalaam-O-Alikum,

Life is such a beautiful and lively thing, we go trough our life with series of different Good / Bad phases. You’ve been suffering a few problems now days but I’m telling you that you are not alone at all; we are all here with honest need to get you back with perfect state of Health. You should always be in our special prayers. There’s no need to be worried. God will grant you all happiness, love, health & family. (Ameen)

You’ve been doing great and without any doubt I can write down that you haven’t damaged yours personality by yours words/deeds or anything else. You always tried hard to be the part of unity and help us numerous times when we really needed you. You have a good reputation so be relaxed. You are the part of you us.

As you are in pain and suffering hard time of yours life, be sure we are all here with the sense and feeling you our very own. Each heart bit comes out with pray that

“Aye Allah humary bahi/dost Haris ko SEHAAT_E_KAMILA ata farma.“ Ameen.

I LUBS YOU ALOUDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Posted 05 Jan 2006

cutefriend says
SUM AMEEN
Posted 05 Jan 2006

LiL_DollY says
He left
Mr. T[:'(]

~Mysteriousgal~ said:

THeres a msg which he asked his fiance to
give it to me n i will give it to u guys...

"Dear JB fellows forgive me if I did some thing wrong with my deeds or
words. It was a very good and nice time spent with you.You all people did
a gr8 job for me by supporting and respecting me.Yiu are partners of
mine in pain and joy. I cant forget you people.Special thanx to SALL who
called me daily for my concern.WOL,Fragi ,SRK, MahaRaja ,
Supid ,King ,HH ,Javad ,Asian, and many more friends are gift of God for
me,

Dua karna kay jo ho mere haq main behtar ho. agar zinda raha to aap
logon se zaroor miloon ga.

app ka

TeenTracker"

Posted 05 Jan 2006

COME BACK SOON TT bhatija G.....

tai jan is missing u......
Posted 05 Jan 2006

Rapunzel says
Bhai mein aap ki kisi baat se hrt nahi hui n na hi aur koi JB
n u have 2 live 4 urself,famil, fiancee,jbians
We r nothing widout u n u r my Brother
so aainda marne ki baat na kerna aap ko abhi bohat jeena hai(insha allah)
ok rest karein n apna khayal rakhein apnoon k liye
Allah hafiz n fe aman allah
Posted 05 Jan 2006

Rapunzel says
Teen Tracker said:

Thanx Myst

Rapunzel jab main us ko naam bata raha tha tab mere monh par Oxy mask tha is ki waja se jo us ko samajh aaya likh dia

its ok Bhai i m not angry wid u beshak aap sab mujhe bhool jao mein aap logoon ko nahi bhool sakti
Plz jaldi se thek ho jayein i m waiting 4 u
Posted 05 Jan 2006

Desi_MC says
get well soon man
Posted 05 Jan 2006

Thanx All , Bas individual thanx karna mushkil hay , aap ki dua se kafee farq hay abhi computer kay pass jane ki ijazat poree tarah nahi milee hay.

aaj Kash, WOL aur Addy baba jee Maharaja call maree thee . Bahut Bahut shukarya , aaj kal house arrest hoon ami ki sakht restrictions hain. Doc said it is just a Stress attack due to some tensions .
Posted 05 Jan 2006

get well soon bhai
we r missing u on jb
Posted 06 Jan 2006

LiL_DollY says
HopE Yah FeeL BEttA

Ill GEt YAh SoME StreSS relEvling TipS...when YAh feel BEtta

Amee GEe is taking care of you thats good....

FeeL BEtta QuiCK..CauSe Ur HEcka MISSed
Posted 06 Jan 2006

~CHANDNI~ says
~Mysteriousgal~ said:

THeres a msg which he asked his fiance to give it to me n i will give it to u guys...

"Dear JB fellows forgive me if I did some thing wrong with my deeds or words. It was a very good and nice time spent with you.You all people did a gr8 job for me by supporting and respecting me.Yiu are partners of mine in pain and joy. I cant forget you people.Special thanx to SALL who called me daily for my concern.WOL,Fragi ,SRK, MahaRaja , Supid ,King ,HH ,Javad ,Asian, and many more friends are gift of God for me,

Dua karna kay jo ho mere haq main behtar ho. agar zinda raha to aap logon se zaroor miloon ga.

app ka

TeenTracker"

my   sweet   bhaiiiii

GOD BLESS U
Posted 06 Jan 2006

TT RIP

Lolz
Posted 06 Jan 2006

LiL_DollY says
MR T Thats not funnY
Posted 07 Jan 2006

ONLYARBAB says
tt bhai GOD BLESS U
Posted 07 Jan 2006

ONLYARBAB says
hum sirf aap k liye dua he kar saktey hain
Posted 07 Jan 2006

I just want to remember those moments
Posted 07 Jan 2006

WAFA says
wch moments u r talkin about Teendaba

and ye kia apko ki a hua aur kese hua

how r u now
Posted 07 Jan 2006

I was hospitalized last week due to stress attack ,It was a nervous break down and I discharged on Wednessday
Posted 07 Jan 2006

WAFA says
kiun hua kese hua
isb meeting main tu theek thay

phir
achanak
Posted 07 Jan 2006

isb meeting main hi prob start hui thee, phir last week of deember main halkee halkee pain hui aur 31 ko zabardast kisam ka stress attack
Posted 07 Jan 2006

WAFA says
itni streess na lia kerain
try to relax
nahi tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Posted 07 Jan 2006

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .012