EvErYtImE I AsK AllAh (SWT)

1501 views 18 replies
Reply to Topic
LiL_DollY

Age: 121
Total Posts: 13322
Points: 0

Location:
United States, United States
to bring me closer to Allah (SWT) and make my faith stronger

SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS
Posted 07 Jan 2006

may be its your examination.




holla

Posted 07 Jan 2006

Desi_MC says
him
whos this poor him ?
lol

nah dolly take it ezeee.....
Posted 08 Jan 2006

BoRnFl_iRt says
LiL_DollY said:

to bring me closer to him and make my faith stronger

SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS



I Hope 1 Day Ur Wish Will B Fulfilled INSHALLAH ..

No Need To B Disappointed ..

MEan While I M Here For U
Posted 09 Jan 2006

Blue Oasis says
Just stay strong Dolly, I heard that once a person sets on the right path Shatan makes a greater effort to make the person go astray. Whatever bad happens stay determined to your goal. Inshallah you will gain the closeness you want, remember when you take 1 step towards God and his way, he takes 7 towards you

It also helps to stick with two friends because we all have our ups and lows (like being lazy with namaaz) with religion and it's likely that when you are on your low point, one of your friends will be on her high and can encourage you.
Posted 09 Jan 2006

ONLYARBAB says
ALLAh hamesha woh kaam kartey hain jis may bandey ki kher ho
Posted 10 Jan 2006

LiL_DollY says
Desi_MC said:

him
whos this poor him ?
lol

nah dolly take it ezeee.....



I wasnt refering to a guy

I was saying Everytime I ask GOD to bring me closer to HIm (GOD)
something happens
Posted 12 Jan 2006

LiL_DollY says
BoRnFl_iRt said:

LiL_DollY said:

to bring me closer to him and
make my faith stronger

SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS



I Hope 1 Day Ur Wish Will B Fulfilled INSHALLAH ..

No Need To B Disappointed ..

MEan While I M Here For U


I just want to be a better Muslimah
thats all
I pray and everytime
Allah SWT puts challenges in front of me

SOmetimes I wonder
should I pray
TO GOD
to ask him to bring me closer to him
or will he just put another challenge on my plate

the thought scares me

although I know this life is only a test
and our final return is to ALlah SWT
Posted 12 Jan 2006

LiL_DollY says
ONLYARBAB said:

ALLAh hamesha woh kaam kartey hain jis may
bandey ki kher ho



i know
Posted 12 Jan 2006

LiL_DollY says
Secret Bricks said:

may be its your examination.




holla



thinkin

what yah mean by thaat
Posted 12 Jan 2006

LiL_DollY says
Blue Oasis said:

Just stay strong Dolly, I heard that once a person
sets on the right path Shatan makes a greater effort to make the person
go astray. Whatever bad happens stay determined to your goal. Inshallah
you will gain the closeness you want, remember when you take 1 step
towards God and his way, he takes 7 towards you

It also helps to stick with two friends because we all have our ups and
lows (like being lazy with namaaz) with religion and it's likely that when
you are on your low point, one of your friends will be on her high and can
encourage you.



thxz
that was an intersting
and encouraging reply
Posted 12 Jan 2006

LiL_DollY said:

Secret Bricks said:

may be its your examination.




holla



thinkin

what yah mean by thaat


he means ALLAH put you in exams,,,means when u r sad..will you remeMber ALLAH OR NOT
Posted 12 Jan 2006

LiL_DollY says
shahrukh khan said:

LiL_DollY said:

Secret Bricks said:


may be its your examination.




holla



thinkin

what yah mean by thaat


he means ALLAH put you in exams,,,means when u r sad..will you
remeMber ALLAH OR NOT


HOw can someone not think about ALLAh SWT when they are in a bad
situation, upset, hurt sad.

The first words to escape a persons mouth is

HAY ALLAH
or
OH GOD

Posted 13 Jan 2006

BoRnFl_iRt says
LiL_DollY said:

BoRnFl_iRt said:

LiL_DollY said:

to bring me closer to him and
make my faith stronger

SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS



I Hope 1 Day Ur Wish Will B Fulfilled INSHALLAH ..

No Need To B Disappointed ..

MEan While I M Here For U


I just want to be a better Muslimah
thats all
I pray and everytime
Allah SWT puts challenges in front of me

SOmetimes I wonder
should I pray
TO GOD
to ask him to bring me closer to him
or will he just put another challenge on my plate

the thought scares me

although I know this life is only a test
and our final return is to ALlah SWT


Well Wots In Yer Destiny, It Has To B Done .. & U Have TO Face It Too ..

So No Need To Get Scared ...

<(__|__)| Put Only Those Ppl In Exams Who He Think R Rite 1 ..

Jus Stay CALM & Do Wot In Yer Destiny He Will Show U A Way SomedaY INSHALLAH
Posted 18 Jan 2006

Sallam Lil Dolly!

Hope you doing good...... well i registered to this forum after i read your post...

Guria, I dont know it has been said in Quran or is it some Hadess that :

Jab tum mujh say kahogay, ka aye mere Allah, mein ap say muhabat karta hon, and want to walk on the way, you want me to go... to mien
tumhein azmaonga zaror, may be through your kids, may be through your wealth, through any thing which is close to you.... to see
ka tum apni baat mien kitnay sachay ho!


I hope there are no more questions in your mind.. you have got some very nice replies by other members too

Just keep praying, and make duas..... Inshallah you well get what you want..... and why not... you want to choose the path, which Allah Mia wants you to choose ... so why wont He (swt) help you... Surley he will help... Inshallah!

Keep Smiling :)
My best wishes and prayers be with you always!
Posted 19 Jan 2006

valandrian says
bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162
bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162
bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162
bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162
bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162
bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162
bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162
bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162
bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162
bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162
bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162bd44162
bd44162
Posted 20 May 2018

Posted 20 Sep 2018

Posted 28 Oct 2018

neha1990 says
Security services in Los Angeles : Weprovide security solutions that allow your organisation to operate efficiently,
effectively & safely.
Security services inCalifornia : warnersafeguardprovides security services for home, business and government. With many years
experience providing security services California, warnersafeguard has employed
only the finest and qualified staff.
Contact Us:
WARNER SAFE GUARD inc.
Website : http://www.warnersafeguard.com/
Warner Safe Guard, Inc.provides security officer services in the state of California. We are a
security service company that provides excellent and professional service.
Please feel free to give us a call or fill out the form below.
o Phone: 1-855-889-1518
o Fax: 1-818-626-9344
o Email:info@warnersafeguard.com
Address : 6601 CenterDrive West, Suite-500, #700 Los Angeles, CA 90045
 
Posted 12 Nov 2020

Reply to Topic