1712 views 17 replies
Reply to Topic
charizmatic

Total Posts: 5317

well atlast the most awaited film of the year is released, the expectations
were very high but it falls short of expectations,well i was pretty sure that
there must be some reason behind the delay of the movie and i said that lucman
is not confident of his product.The choice of a subject was gud but the writers
let him down the screen play is average and proceedings in the first half was so
slow that people were bored.
Its the story of a guy who wanted to be a singer(ali tabish) he was involved with her college
frnd(resham) then some how resham's greedy brother(sajid hassan)gave away his sis resham
to a business tycon(nadeem) she got married with him and the poor guy(ali tabish)
was down and heart broken.I wont tell u the full story so its kinda central idea,
well if u talk abt performances thier r quite a few wonderfull performances
but the best performance was of legend nadeem who played a negative role after a long long
time and he was stunning,resham was gud so was zara sheikh and sajid hasan,Ali tabish
showed some improvement but he needs to concentrate on his wardrobe and styling.
Mubashir lucman is gud as a director but he needs to be more innovative in terms of execution
and shot taking.Screenplay was pathetic so was the editing i mean the story which can be told
in 2 or 2 and half hours were stretched like a chewing gum i mean u wonder while u r watching
that ,is that a film or a 13 episode drama serial.The ending was the biggest let down i mean
the climax can be the highlight of any film but with ppp the climax and the end was complete
let down.Cinematography was gr8,sound recording was gud technically speaking the film is sound
but its the screenplay that let the film down completely and other draw back is too many songs
infact the 2nd half was packed with too many songs and some of them can easilly be deleted
from the movie.The music is strictly averege only the tittle track and "yeh duniya ke rasmein"
r the songs that sounds gud.
Above all its an averege movie infact its the weakest film in the recent times as compare with
kyun tumse itna pyar,koi tujh sa kahan and tere bin jiya na jaye,it will do gud at the box office
in eid vaccations but after that it will be a total washout i wud give 4 out of 10.
Posted 12 Jan 2006

Reply to Topic