Posted 19 Jan 2006

whats p3..?
well as its in lollywood..i bet its a flop
Posted 19 Jan 2006

Honeynrrn says
P3....Pehla Pehla Pyar.
Posted 20 Jan 2006

yoyo says
ppp has taking a flying start grossing nearly 1 crore in first week, it has beaten salakhein first week gross but missed ydakh's. it is still early to call it hit, after 2/3 weeks full verdict will be out.
Posted 20 Jan 2006

well its not a pure pakistani movie..bcoz more of the tech staff was indian..
Posted 20 Jan 2006

yoyo said:

ppp has taking a flying start grossing nearly 1 crore in first week, it has beaten salakhein first week gross but missed ydakh's. it is still early to call it hit, after 2/3 weeks full verdict will be out.

this is all sh*t its a flop,ydakh & salakhain took weeks to reach the figure of 1 carore as we know our circuit is not that big and ppp is a very limited release unlike koi tujh sa kahan & other heavy budget movies its a flop face the fact dear yoyo
Posted 20 Jan 2006

taify says
yoyo said:

Whoever gave you the news was lying.Ok..the film is doing Good business now but cannot call it a hit or flop at this stage
Posted 20 Jan 2006

paki lion says
i dont understand why people are wondering wether p3 became a hit or a flop? is this the main thing we really want to achieve? box office status doesn't matters me, because for me the most important thing is:

fresh faces
good storyline
good directing
good music
choreography
etc

if al these stuff are included in a lollywood movie then i am happy..but according to some reviews, p3 failed badly...thats more disappointing then the box office status
Posted 20 Jan 2006

taify says
PPP had fresh face....
A good story...
Good Direction..
Ok Music
Ok Choreography
BAD PERFORMANCES BY THE LEAD PAIR!!!!!
Posted 20 Jan 2006

paki lion said:

i dont understand why people are wondering wether p3 became a hit or a flop? is this the main thing we really want to achieve? box office status doesn't matters me, because for me the most important thing is:

fresh faces
good storyline
good directing
good music
choreography
etc

if al these stuff are included in a lollywood movie then i am happy..but according to some reviews, p3 failed badly...thats more disappointing then the box office status

lollywood need hit movies...
Posted 21 Jan 2006

yoyo said:

Posted 21 Jan 2006

yoyo says
charizmatic said:

yoyo said:

this is all sh*t its a flop,ydakh & salakhain took weeks to reach the figure of 1 carore as we know our circuit is not that big and ppp is a very limited release unlike koi tujh sa kahan & other heavy budget movies its a flop face the fact dear yoyo

which planet are you living on.

YDAKH took over 1 crore in first week

salakhein took 80 lacks in first week,

stop dreaming and wake up dude.

you just shown how much of an idiot you are by calling a film a flop its first week, this is not india, in pakistan, films have long run and it takes more the a week to decide its verdict.

Posted 21 Jan 2006

yoyo says
paki lion said:

fresh faces
good storyline
good directing
good music
choreography
etc

well not really really, we need both, films with fresh faces that become super hits.

and good quality ones with good sound and pictures.
Posted 21 Jan 2006

MR NICE says
Paki Lion, I agree with you that we need quality movies but we also need films that do well at the box office for the film industry to progress.

I just hope that PPP is a hit because then Mubasher Luqman can pay back the 46 lakh rupees he owes to Thailand film lab. According to the film lab Mubasher had 16 prints of his film processed by this lab but did a runner and failed to pay.

The film lab in turn has complained to the Pakistani Consulate in Thailand and has threatened to boycott Pakistani films in the future.

The film lab has also contacted the concerned people in the Pakistani film industry regarding the situation.

Luqman has not just given a bad name to the film industry but also to Pakistan.

Mubasher Luqman must came with a pretty good explanation.
Posted 21 Jan 2006

Jeest says
MR NICE said:

The film lab in turn has complained to the Pakistani Consulate in Thailand and has threatened to boycott Pakistani films in the future.

The film lab has also contacted the concerned people in the Pakistani film industry regarding the situation.

Hi,

I am new to the forum. My greetings to everyone.

YoYo has no idea what he is talking about. PPP has been a disaster. !!!! And Mr. Nice your news looks correct as I have also read in some paper that Lucman has not paid the money to the Lab in Bangkok. Looks like the man is a complete cheater.
Posted 21 Jan 2006

yoyo said:

charizmatic said:

yoyo said:

you just shown how much of an idiot you are by calling a film a flop its first week, this is not india, in pakistan, films have long run and it takes more the a week to decide its verdict.

well ask ur self who is idiot and who is not it was u who claimed that ppp will be a huge release and it is a very limited release then u claimed that koi tujh sa kahan did average business at the box office but the film turned out to be the biggest hit of the year now the fact is crystal clear that ppp is a disaster and thats what every one is saying be a man and face the facts
Posted 21 Jan 2006

MR NICE said:

Paki Lion, I agree with you that we need quality movies but we also need films that do well at the box office for the film industry to progress.

I just hope that PPP is a hit because then Mubasher Luqman can pay back the 46 lakh rupees he owes to Thailand film lab. According to the film lab Mubasher had 16 prints of his film processed by this lab but did a runner and failed to pay.

ch ch what a shame
Posted 21 Jan 2006

taify says
I wonder from where YOYO is getting these false news
Posted 21 Jan 2006

MR NICE says
Yoyo has always been supporting PPP and Mubasher Luqman for number of months for some reason or another. In turn he has critized other films especially Reema's KTSK.

I can't understand his objectives.
Posted 22 Jan 2006

yoyo says
MR NICE said:

Yoyo has always been supporting PPP and Mubasher Luqman for number of months for some reason or another. In turn he has critized other films especially Reema's KTSK.

I can't understand his objectives.

i have always supported PPP from the start you are right, only because its looks very professional and veryu fresh and something wat the industry needed, the first time i knew about the film was when i bumped into the website and i knew straight away this would be a smash hit because of its unique style.

i had always supported reemas films only untill i saw its trailors and heard the story and saw how unprofessional it was. the story was just a typical bollywood masala flick and i hate those films cos that is not our culture.
Posted 22 Jan 2006

yoyo says
charizmatic said:

yoyo said:

charizmatic said:

yoyo said:

well ask ur self who is idiot and who is not it was u who claimed that ppp will be a huge release and it is a very limited release then u claimed that koi tujh sa kahan did average business at the box office but the film turned out to be the biggest hit of the year now the fact is crystal clear that ppp is a disaster and thats what every one is saying be a man and face the facts

you made a big joke out of yourself when you called tbjnj a super hit 1 day after its release

so when it comes to box office stay quite cos you dnt know zilt.

and i never called ktsk, all i said was it got an average opening.

Posted 22 Jan 2006

Jeest says
YoYo said:

you made a big joke out of yourself when you called tbjnj a super hit 1 day after its release

so when it comes to box office stay quite cos you dnt know zilt.

and i never called ktsk, all i said was it got an average opening.

looks like yoyo information is based on someone in England who has no idea whats going on here.
Ktsk has done well and it was the biggest film last year in the cinemas. It has been quoted in many programmes on TV and also in papers. Before that Tbjnj was a complete DUD and before that Ajab Gul picture did fairly good then any other film. But definately PPP is the biggest DUD of them all. YOYO you must come out of hybernation and kill your source as it sucks.

Sorry YoYo
Posted 22 Jan 2006

yoyo says
^^^^^^^^^

that is the most stupidest reply ever. You say ktsk was the biggest film last year and call ppp a dud.

if you used your common sense you would know that ppp has tooken more then double collections of ktsk in its first week

so if you call ppp a dud, ktsk must be a massive dud, if you call ktsk a hit, ppp must be a superhit.
Posted 22 Jan 2006

Jeest says
I am not calling it a hit but the world is and for PPP only you are calling it a hit and no one else.
Posted 22 Jan 2006

yoyo says
i hav never called it a hit dude.
it is way to early to give it a verdict
Posted 22 Jan 2006

Jeest says
And I am not only calling it a DUD but also its one of the biggest DISASTERS.

Lucman was all talk. The work he has done is pathetic and a slap to educated film makers and finally the cheat he has done wih the Bangkok Lab makes him not a only a bad film maker but also the one who has given a bad name to Lollywood and also to Pakistan.
Posted 22 Jan 2006

MR NICE says
Yoyo you amaze me. Firstly you fell for PPP by just looking at its website and in turn went against KTSK after seeing its trailor and hearing about its story.

Have you ever seen KTSK in the first place. The film got positive reviews in all the press in Pakistan. It was the biggest hit in Pakistan last year. I have also seen the film and its pretty good. Tell me whats wrong it.

Your argument that the film does not show Pakistani culture. You are implying that PPP does show Pakistani culture and what happened in KTSK never happens in Pakistan.

Even if I do agree with you then tell me who is portraying Pakistani culture. Its just not our films but to be honest does even our TV plays really portray Pakistani culture.

The sad fact is we getting too inspired by the Indians.
Posted 22 Jan 2006

Honeynrrn says
YOYO,seriously, thats ridiclous.U really dont have any idea what u talk about.Fact is,whether u deny it or accept it,u r just a Luqman supporter NOT cuz it was made in a professional way or something else but clearly cuz ur Luqman's sidekick.Luqman bashed KTSK n Reema n that was part of his project,u bashed KTSK NOT cuz it was made in a non-professional way but clearly cuz it was ur job.U talk about Professionalizm?KTSK n Reema lacked it n ur so called professional Luqman n PPP had it .He delayed it,on numerous ocassions,announced it but didnt released.KTSK is alot more better than PPP,U will never ever accept it but everyone else knows it.Keep defending Luqman thats what u have to do.Reema proved to be alot more professional than Luqman,U probably dont even know the story of KTSK or else u would never ever called it what u just did.It was a very different movie not a formula film.I myself watched it n it was probably the best film I have ever watched.

Now start calling me idiot,retard cuz thats the only thing i except from u but I give a sh*t about what u say.
Posted 22 Jan 2006

Posted 22 Jan 2006

paki lion says
Come on guyz, dont fight wid each other...After all we are Pakistani's..

Well Lemme say, as i mentioned it before, how a good movie should be, beside that, we must keep in our mind, that Lollywood is now at a very beginning (profesional)phase, we should wait and see what will happens in the future..

Peoples are criticizing KTSK or PPP because there is no pakistani cultures...well to be honest, even though i haven't seen both these movies, the most important thing for me,is that its not a typical gujjar/badmaash kind movies... so grdually we are getting out of this 'badmaash'image..and i am very happy about this..

And peoples must understand, that no one is perfect...no matter how long anyone has been in the industry, sometime he does make a mistakes...

Lucman might not have made a good story lined movie, but he was putting a lot of effort to look proffesional the same goes to Reema...

Posted 22 Jan 2006

yoyo says
MR NICE said:

Yoyo you amaze me. Firstly you fell for PPP by just looking at its website and in turn went against KTSK after seeing its trailor and hearing about its story.

Have you ever seen KTSK in the first place. The film got positive reviews in all the press in Pakistan. It was the biggest hit in Pakistan last year. I have also seen the film and its pretty good. Tell me whats wrong it.

Your argument that the film does not show Pakistani culture. You are implying that PPP does show Pakistani culture and what happened in KTSK never happens in Pakistan.

Even if I do agree with you then tell me who is portraying Pakistani culture. Its just not our films but to be honest does even our TV plays really portray Pakistani culture.

The sad fact is we getting too inspired by the Indians.

firstly i did see ktsk, it wasnt bad it was just decent, but was way to bollywood inspired, which i hated.

and obviously it is the films promotion which makes you like the film or not, ktsk had trailors running on tv which were of bad quality, people here in london just got an excuss to diss lollywood because of that. that was extremly unprofessional, just look at PPP it has full colour trailors and promos running on tv.
Posted 22 Jan 2006

Reply to Topic