HOW DARE U DENMARK & EUROPE:@:@

11839 views 198 replies
Reply to Topic
Queen of jb

Total Posts: 5695

TUM PAR MAIN LAKH JAN SAY QURBAN YA "RASOOL'(S.A.W)
        HUSSAIN ZINDABAD ....i m proud to be muslim

Protests have spread across the Muslim world over the publication in Europe of cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.
,Shame on u DENMARK and EUROPE!
Denmark showed that how much europe hate muslims and how much religion Islam irritates them....by publishing a cartoon against ISLAM shows how childishly these western people act when they cannot harm muslims with their weapons......but dont worry hamas is in the power now in the west bank and although israel stop the funds of palistinians , saudi arabia and qatar are providing $10 million and iran is ready to rumble the chocolate cream forces of america and nato.....and now i would like to ask those muslims and the people around this community that! did any muslim ever made any idiotic cartoons of jewish religion or christianity? the answer is NO!......because by wearing less cloths and shving ur face or dancing in clubs and drinking alchohal doesnt makes u modern or educated it is ur broad thinking which makes u modern not drinking alchohal since it makes u hyper......After the bombing in the Britain there have been more than 1500 attacks on muslims and mosques.....but can any one give me the evidence here of when USA attacked iraq and afghanistan how many people in pakistan, iran,jordan,syria...attacked christians or jews in these countries.......here is the link to he website where u can get the full explanation of cartoon made by these bully westerners against islam........

In Indonesia, protesters pelted the lobby of the Danish embassy with eggs and burnt Denmark's flag in the street.

Effigies of the prime minister of Denmark - where the cartoons were first published - were burnt in Pakistan        &nbs p;    

The caricatures have aroused strong emotions because Islamic tradition bans depictions of the Prophet or Allah.
Posted 04 Feb 2006

Asian says
i agree

the problem is European places are proud to be secular,

in the uk we have our troubles to, but atleast here we can build mosques and racism is actually outlawed, so provisions are their.

Denmark has been one of those states who have backed the war aganist iraq, spain pulled out due to the overwelming public outrage. the uk sect has condemed the attitude of the EU, and well every single musliman be that pakistani, africian, european, amercian, have all trashed the Danish buildings

dam skipy to

i wouldent be suprised if their is an attack on demark
Posted 04 Feb 2006

cutefriend says
queen jee ap ko kesye yaad a gaye hamariii

Posted 04 Feb 2006

Desi_MC says
this is anotha game by Bush....to make world busy in this Denmark crisis so he could invade Iran easily....

Danish Muslim Organizations r workin on this matter...
Arab League has boycotted danish products... hope this will bring danish economy down....

Posted 04 Feb 2006

Chand par thooka wapis moo par aatha hai.
Posted 04 Feb 2006

CHULBULI says
hmmmmmmmmm
Posted 04 Feb 2006

HELLO MISS OK FIRST OF ALL WELCOME TO JB

YAHAN BARI BARI BAAT HO JAEY AUR LOG SIRIF HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SAY KAAM CHALA RAHAY HAIN .....BARAY AFSOS KI BAAT HAI :@

HUMARAY COLLEGE AUR BAKI GIRLZ COLLEGE MAIN ISS KAY AGAINST BANNERZ LAGAEY WALK KARI ....MAY BE TV PAR SHOW HO .......

ABHI AGAR KOI CHAT PATTA TOPIC HOTA SAB KAY SAB REPLY DETTAY .....ISS FORUM KO AGAR KOI NON MUSLIM READ KARAY TU USSAY BHI PATA CHALNA CHAHIYE ........MUSLIMS R THE BIG POWER ..................

Posted 05 Feb 2006

ALLAH WILL PUNISH THEM
Posted 05 Feb 2006

YA OFCURSE BUT BEING A MUSLIM HUMARA BHI KUCH FARZ HAI .............
Posted 05 Feb 2006

Queen of jb said:

jisne kiya hai usko maar do
Posted 05 Feb 2006

shahrukh khan said:

Queen of jb said:

agar main aisa kar sakti tu zaror karti ....and thats not funny MR ATHER....botcott tu kar saktay hain na .....ya wo bhi nahi.........
Posted 05 Feb 2006

usko koi maar dega
Posted 05 Feb 2006

ONLYARBAB says
yaa yaa bilukl hum say jitna ho sakta hay woh to karna cahiye
Posted 05 Feb 2006

ONLYARBAB says
pata nahi yeh west waley kia sabit karna cahtey hain
Posted 05 Feb 2006

Queen of jb said:

shahrukh khan said:

Queen of jb said:

agar main aisa kar sakti tu zaror karti ....and thats not funny MR ATHER....botcott tu kar saktay hain na .....ya wo bhi nahi.........

i m serious...jisne bhi kiya usko phansi ki saza dein
Posted 05 Feb 2006

cutefriend says
yup rite sk

but we know ke ham i mean ke like jb members yeh kam nahi ker saktye
per itni try zaror kerni chaye ke is ko media se washout nahi honye dena chaye till they will be punished

and i hope we'll do our best
Posted 05 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
how dare what? they have power and muslim governments don't...we simply suck
Posted 05 Feb 2006

Desi_MC says
today they jus tried to burn the Holy Qur'an at Hillrøde-Copenhagen....but police and other agencies gt em arrested.. aroun 150 ppl has been arrested who were tryin to attempt this....
coz billions of muslims showed up at tha place...
jus to tell u thas most famous spot here in Copenhagen where we all gather fo special occasions... like new year eve, concerts, n all tha...
n now Danish state is sayin 4get n 4give it.. n we'll give a new masjid...
lets see kiya hota hai....

Posted 05 Feb 2006

Shahenshah said:

kesay muslims hain tuba..........if they have power then it means kay wo kuch bhi karain gay aur hum chup kar kay tamasha dekhain gay.....

.....i have studied from siant patricks high school and spend 10 years in that school.......the church is very close to my school and no body pee or piss on the walls of the church and u should know that....the church next to the saint joseph school is 100 years old or more than that and it is a historical place of karachi and in my 10 years i havent seen any one pissing or peeing or spiting on the walls of the church.....MY POINT IS THAT IF WE RESPECT OTHERZ RELIGION SO THEY MUST RESPECT OURZZZZZZZ OK WARNA HUMAIN BHI KARWANA ATTA HAI

Posted 05 Feb 2006

Ashii says
wot was the reaction of MUSLIM GVTS ???
did they contact danemark/european embassies ??

wot was the ""official action"" from muslim community ???????
except running on roads and burnin flags ??

Allah miyan bhatke hue logon ko rasta dikhae aur galt kaam karne waale ko uss k anjaam pe pohonchae

i dont have any idea for the moment abt the way we shd proceed to stop all that nonsense
where r muslim scholars and leaders,, y dont they show us the right way to react
to stop all that hatred for once

desi
u r living in dk,, u must have loads of danish friends
wot are there comments abt this
how did 'a normal danish' react over this, and wot are there feelings abt muslim community

here in france we ve 2 groups
ppl who really think that muslims are barbarian and others who understand that we all are different, and we must respect each other
western countries worked over years to give a negative image of muslim community,, y didnt we do anything to stop them
y are we so afraid to show ppl wot real islam is,, and wot is our real message
Posted 05 Feb 2006

Muslim Govts silent

But this is enuf
Posted 05 Feb 2006

Desi_MC says
Sall.........yeaa ma friends.... they avnt tlk to me on this subject....
thou they said its bad.....n leadin us in the middle of no where...
they said its a high level game by some politics...
but with me they r all good....

n yesterday they tried to burn the Holly Qur'an....
(naaoozbillah)
Posted 05 Feb 2006

SALL said:

wot was the reaction of MUSLIM GVTS ???
did they contact danemark/european embassies ??

wot was the ""official action"" from muslim community ???????
except running on roads and burnin flags ??

ISS AYAT KO GOR SAY READ KARO .....CHUP BETHAY REHNA BHI KOI SAHI KAAM NAHI HAI JITNA JIS SAY HO SAKAY USSAY ZAROR KARNA CHAHIYE ......GOVT KUCH KARAY YA NA KARAY UNDERSTAND.......

Some Danish companies have been hard-hit by the boycott. Here an Egyptian employee removes Danish products from supermarket shelves

These Yemeni women held placards urging a boycott of Danish goods amid a growing backlash against the country.

Posted 05 Feb 2006

vote in favour of MUSLIM PROTESTING AGAINST THE CARTOON WHICH DISRESPECTED OUR BELOVED HOLY PROPHET PBUH............

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11126728/

choose the option YES and vote.
Prayers for all
Regards
Danish (plz let me know if there are other forums where thru which we can protest)

Posted 05 Feb 2006

Desi_MC said:

Sall.........yeaa ma friends.... they avnt tlk to me on this subject....
thou they said its bad.....n leadin us in the middle of no where...
they said its a high level game by some politics...
but with me they r all good....

n yesterday they tried to burn the Holly Qur'an....
(naaoozbillah)

ya it's really high.....

THESE DAYS WHETHER ITS ABOUT GURLZ OR BOYZ,THEY BOTH ARE INTERSTED IN HAVING SENSELESS ANS SHAMELESS FUN WITH OPPOSITE SEX.
WESTERNERS MAKE FUN OF OUR RELIGION AND HOLY PROPHET .
WHAT IS SHAMEFUL IS THE ISLAMIC MEDIA IS SO QUIET ABOUT HIS THING AND THE LEADERS ARE THE MOST DUMBEST ON THE PLANET.
they have powerful MEDIA AS WELL.
MAY ALMIGHTY SAVE ALL MUSlIMS FROM IT AND BRING US ON THE RIGHT PATH .
Posted 05 Feb 2006

iss topic ko tu ab tak sticky kiya nahi..........:@:@:@
Posted 05 Feb 2006

they burned consoles of den mark
Posted 06 Feb 2006

Asian says
i think a sorry is not enough, i think they should re tracked all trace of this offence and a Public sorry wouldent go a miss
Posted 06 Feb 2006

madgirl says
very good n very bad topic.........good is liye k ALLAH ka shukar hai k hum mai ab bhi islam ki khatir jaan nisar karne ka or us k liye had se aage guzar jaane ka jazba hai,
or bad is liye kiuk ye waqai islamic countries ki governments not only governments but for all of us muslims its very sad n ashamed that we r doing nothing,just burning the pupets n flags of european countries,jiska koi faida nahi,hume to ye karna chaahiye k jis tara palestine mai un ki cheezo ka istemaal khatam kardia hai,wese hi hume bhi karna chaahiye,
1992 mai i think,jab hazrat EESA(a.s)par ek film banayi gayi,or phir hazrat moosa(a.s)par ek film banayi gayi jis mai on k ek lady k sath relations dekhaaye the tab,france mai ahtajaaj k tor per kai cinemas jala diye gaye the,balke ek french student ka murder bhi hua tha,or ye sub ,tab christs or jews ne kia tha,or un k is ahtajaaj par kayi countries k governments ne baqaaida,jeasus saints,or jews k jo barre mazhabi jumaat waghera hai un se maafi maangi,
jab k yaha soorat-e-haal ye hai k denmark ki government kah rahi hai k newspapers ko poori azadi haasil hai un k country mai so wo is baare mai kuch nahi karna chaahti,n thats really disgusting for all of us muslims,
abhi yo inho ne start kia hai,aage jaakar pata nahi ye kia karenge,serf yehi nahi balke aaj se kai saal pahle jab afghanistan or iran se kuch madaris k talba ko pakar k america k hawale kia to un mai se ek prisoner ne apne saath hone waale jo waqaiyaat bayan kiye us ko sun k dil khoon k aansoo rota hai,un k mutaabiq un k saamne american millitary k larke quran pak ki be hurmati karte,jab wo namaz parhte to un k saamne jaakar gandi gandi harkate karte or bhi najaane kia kia karte,farq us masle mai or is masle mai serf ye hai k yaha ye masla international level par aachuka hai,jabk us masle per sabhi log ye kahte k ye log terrorists hai to unki baat par bharosa na kiya jaaye
mai aap logo se poochti hoo,k aaj jab aap kisi aise insaan ko dekhte ho,jis ne bari ghaire daar shalwar pehni ho or uski daarhi barhi hui ho,jab k ser par tehmad bara sa bandha hua ho,or wo pashto zubaan bolta ho,ya phir arabic to har koi use taliban ka naam kiu deta hai?kiu har koi usko terrorist kahta hai??
or taliban ne kia hi kia tha?serf yehi na k unho ne ussr ki hukoomat k baad jo besharmi afghanistan mai shiroo hui thi usko rokna chaaha,or apne country ko ek complete islamic country banana chaaha?agar talibaan ya afghanis,ya pashtoons terrorsit hi hote to jang k darmiyan jo ek british sahafi talibaan ki qaid mai thi,wo bahar aane k baad muslim kiu hui?kiu usne apni book mai muslims ki tariif ki???
ye jo inho ne toheen-e-islam ka silsila shiro kia hai na ye aaj se nahi balke   aimal kaasi se bhi pehle ye hua karta tha,haa farq ye hai k tab ye manzar-e-aam par aata,ya koi muslim is par akela ahtajaaj karta to usko terrorist kaha jaata,or aaj sabhi muslims ek saath khare hogaye agar to kisi ki majaal na hogi k koi iran,pakistan,ya kisi or chhoti islamic country per buri nazar se dekhe ya phir humare mazhab ki toheen kare
Posted 06 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
should this topic not be in religious section or serious corner...just wondering
Posted 06 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Queen of jb said:

Shahenshah said:

kesay muslims hain tuba..........if they have power then it means kay wo kuch bhi karain gay aur hum chup kar kay tamasha dekhain gay.....

abhi bhi to tamasha he dekh rehay hain na...did anyone do something? jab iraq, afghanistan per hamla hoa thaa, tab bhi muslims tamasha he dekh rahay thaay na...our problem ..meaning our governments ke problem ye hae k they have no gutts to go against european powers
Posted 06 Feb 2006

Reply to Topic