HOW DARE U DENMARK & EUROPE:@:@

11832 views 198 replies
Reply to Topic
Queen of jb

Total Posts: 5695

TUM PAR MAIN LAKH JAN SAY QURBAN YA "RASOOL'(S.A.W)
        HUSSAIN ZINDABAD ....i m proud to be muslim

Protests have spread across the Muslim world over the publication in Europe of cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.
,Shame on u DENMARK and EUROPE!
Denmark showed that how much europe hate muslims and how much religion Islam irritates them....by publishing a cartoon against ISLAM shows how childishly these western people act when they cannot harm muslims with their weapons......but dont worry hamas is in the power now in the west bank and although israel stop the funds of palistinians , saudi arabia and qatar are providing $10 million and iran is ready to rumble the chocolate cream forces of america and nato.....and now i would like to ask those muslims and the people around this community that! did any muslim ever made any idiotic cartoons of jewish religion or christianity? the answer is NO!......because by wearing less cloths and shving ur face or dancing in clubs and drinking alchohal doesnt makes u modern or educated it is ur broad thinking which makes u modern not drinking alchohal since it makes u hyper......After the bombing in the Britain there have been more than 1500 attacks on muslims and mosques.....but can any one give me the evidence here of when USA attacked iraq and afghanistan how many people in pakistan, iran,jordan,syria...attacked christians or jews in these countries.......here is the link to he website where u can get the full explanation of cartoon made by these bully westerners against islam........

In Indonesia, protesters pelted the lobby of the Danish embassy with eggs and burnt Denmark's flag in the street.

Effigies of the prime minister of Denmark - where the cartoons were first published - were burnt in Pakistan        &nbs p;    

The caricatures have aroused strong emotions because Islamic tradition bans depictions of the Prophet or Allah.
Posted 04 Feb 2006

new_beau says
Posted 06 Feb 2006

new_beau says
Posted 06 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
bycotting denish products will do nothing...max it will do is cost them millions or billions of $$ but then what? nothing...with diplomatic efforts these ban's will be taken off and that's bout it...

the solution is not to punish denish government, but is to make sure we muslims don;t do such things that cause other ppl to think such things bout our religion... by burning embassies, suicide bombings and all, we r only proving those european nations right that islam have to do nothing with peace and is a violent religion

we must look into root of the cartoon issue...not just at the cartoon issue...and the root is actions of these so-called muslims who have created this image of islam as a violent and non-peaceful religion

last but not least...danish government is not at fault...cuz if i am not mistaken they did appologized muslims...but it;s the newspaper that's at fault...bycotting danish products is punishing danish government for somehting they didn;t do...

think big..think ahead...
Posted 06 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
new_beau said:

i totaly agree...
Posted 06 Feb 2006

yes they are rascicts

i think we must unite
Posted 07 Feb 2006

govt of pak is showing criminal silence its not accpetable
Posted 07 Feb 2006

Desi_MC says
Govt of Pakistan so fkin unda Bush n USA

Posted 07 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Teen Tracker said:

govt of pak is showing criminal silence its not accpetable

yes it's not acceptable, ppl r still accepting it...they have to......i mean what can u do?
Posted 07 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Teen Tracker said:

yes they are rascicts

i think we must unite

well...yehee to problem hae muslims ke...wo sunni, wo shia, wo wahabi, wo marzai, wo diyobandi, etc etc...

ooper se violent protests ker ke prove kertay hain k cartoon is na'oozbillah correct and islam infact is religion of violence
Posted 07 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Queen of jb said:

don't mind, but in a topic that is regarding Holy Prophet (PBUH)...where did Hussain (R.A) zindabad came from? i am confused...
Posted 07 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Relatives attack sunk ferry firm

Relatives of hundreds of passengers killed when a ferry sank in the Red Sea on Friday have attacked the offices of the ship's owners.
A crowd broke into Al-Salam Maritime's offices in Safaga, Egypt, and began throwing the contents onto the street

Family members also tried to storm a hospital in the town of Hurghada after it displayed photographs of bodies recovered from the sea.

Around 1,000 people are thought to have drowned when the ferry sank.

About 1,400 people were on board the al-Salam Boccaccio '98 when it sank after a fire broke out on Thursday evening.

Posted 07 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
above is an example...jo harktain muslims kertay hain...to phir non-muslims kiyoon na samjhain k islam peaceful religion nahi hae..and why must they not make fun of islam? we give them reasons to make fun of us..OVERSELVES!!! think bout it...
Posted 07 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
SA editor threatened over cartoon

A South African editor has received threats after her paper reprinted one of the cartoons that have angered Muslim groups internationally.
Ferial Haffajee, editor of the Mail and Guardian said she had received abusive letters and text messages.

Ms Haffajee said she felt she was being targeted personally because she is herself a Muslim.

Posted 07 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
above is another example...muslims to khud ye harktain ker rahay hain to how can u stop others from not doing them?
Posted 07 Feb 2006

Shahenshah said:

Queen of jb said:

don't mind, but in a topic that is regarding Holy Prophet (PBUH)...where did Hussain (R.A) zindabad came from? i am confused...

HUSSAIN MOHAMMED (PBUH) KE NAWASAY THEY
Posted 07 Feb 2006

this is Muharam ,.... and as we all know k "HUSSAIN (R.A)" ny kitni bari qurbai di hein Islam k liye ... and he proved the right way of Islam Practically. Unhoun nay Allah k Pygham (Qur'an) aur Allah k Rasool (Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H)) ki Uswaa-e_e_Husnaaa par karband rahy....

Is liye ... He's our Hero ... as we have Hazrat Abu Bakar (R.A) , Hazrat Umer Farooq (R.A) , Hazrat Usman (R.A) , Hazrat Ali (R.A) ... and all Sahaba_e_Akram (R.A)...

I guess k is tarhan bhi topic ka tempo change ho sakta hay.....

and abt the topic...   

We should behave Calm and we should be effective to reply them positively else to be aggressive and spoil the msg we wanted to convey ...

Posted 07 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
shahrukh khan said:

Shahenshah said:

Queen of jb said:

HUSSAIN MOHAMMED (PBUH) KE NAWASAY THEY

mujhay pata hae
Posted 07 Feb 2006

aapke opper wale sawaal ka answer tha
Posted 07 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
shahrukh khan said:

aapke opper wale sawaal ka answer tha

i didn;t asked who hazrat hussain (RA) was...

i asked where did Hussain (RA) zindabad came from? was there any need for bringing hazrat hussain in this cartoon/protest issue?
Posted 07 Feb 2006

Many regards to Queen for having courage to stat this topic.
Dito Bazi, Sall we give the impression of violent natured people. Those who don't know about a system they judge it by the acts of its followers.

Everybody else, we must be effective in our response to blasphemous and irresponsible attitude of those who attempted to insult the prophet and followers of Islam.

Those acting with emotions will settle down as soon as their emotions will settle down. Measures should be taken with a level head. They should be with lasting effects that will deter anyone even having thoughts of blasphamy aginst the beloved prophet.
Posted 07 Feb 2006

Ashii says
Smooth_daddy said:

Those acting with emotions will settle down as soon as their emotions will settle down. Measures should be taken with a level head. They should be with lasting effects that will deter anyone even having thoughts of blasphamy aginst the beloved prophet.

SD,,, u r the one to give words to my thoughts
i wish i could express myself in same way

a long term planning
aik ehd,, aik pooori generation ki grooming
kaun kare ga
Posted 07 Feb 2006

Desi_MC says
n she herself is a muslim........
iss ko tu.......... maar dena chaiyey.. phior
Posted 07 Feb 2006

Shahenshah said:

Queen of jb said:

warmth of love said:

this is Muharam ,.... and as we all know k "HUSSAIN (R.A)" ny kitni bari qurbai di hein Islam k liye ... and he proved the right way of Islam Practically. Unhoun nay Allah k Pygham (Qur'an) aur Allah k Rasool (Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H)) ki Uswaa-e_e_Husnaaa par karband rahy....

Is liye ... He's our Hero ... as we have Hazrat Abu Bakar (R.A) , Hazrat Umer Farooq (R.A) , Hazrat Usman (R.A) , Hazrat Ali (R.A) ... and all Sahaba_e_Akram (R.A)...

YE KAFI HAI ANSWER YA AGAY KUCH AUR SUNNA HAI..................

baat bohat agay ja sakti hai ......apnay alfaz wapis lay lo acha hoga......

Posted 07 Feb 2006

app ko tu aur bhi bohat si cheezon say problem hai ............AB YE NA POCH LAYNA KAY YE TOPIC HI KIYON BANA HAI.....

YOU SHOULD respect others sentiments........
Posted 07 Feb 2006

Smooth_daddy said:

Many regards to Queen for having courage to stat this topic.
Dito Bazi, Sall we give the impression of violent natured people. Those who don't know about a system they judge it by the acts of its followers.

Everybody else, we must be effective in our response to blasphemous and irresponsible attitude of those who attempted to insult the prophet and followers of Islam.

thanks
aur sab ka tu pata nahi .....but mere liye tu ye aisa hi tha jesay mere parents ko kuch kaha giya ho .......aur main chup dekh rahi hon.
Posted 07 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Queen of jb said:

Shahenshah said:

Queen of jb said:

warmth of love said:

YE KAFI HAI ANSWER YA AGAY KUCH AUR SUNNA HAI..................

baat bohat agay ja sakti hai ......apnay alfaz wapis lay lo acha hoga......

r u trying to threaten me?
Posted 07 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Queen of jb said:

app ko tu aur bhi bohat si cheezon say problem hai ............AB YE NA POCH LAYNA KAY YE TOPIC HI KIYON BANA HAI.....

YOU SHOULD respect others sentiments........

and where did i insulted someone's sentiments    and no i won;t ask why this topic was made cuz i myself made a topic like this one
Posted 07 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Queen of jb said:

aur main chup dekh rahi hon.

not only u, but sab he chup dekh rahya hain..no one can do nothing...nothing will happen...in the end..maybe..just maybe the newspaper editor will apologize..then what? nothing..they could do this again
Posted 07 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
Iv come just to say that im totally against this inflamatory act taken by the europeans n then the kiwi's and finally the indians in the form of freedom of speech.
Their law also supports FOS but in the limits of others respect.It is just being done intentionally sparking the passions of us muslims. I personally feel like beating up the editors of those newspapers. It was nautral for the muslims to react after 6 months. I pray that we unite and protest against these acts and if they dont stop, we make them stop.
Posted 07 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
ALLAH HO AKBAR
Posted 07 Feb 2006

Reply to Topic