HOW DARE U DENMARK & EUROPE:@:@

11789 views 198 replies
Reply to Topic
Queen of jb

Total Posts: 5695

TUM PAR MAIN LAKH JAN SAY QURBAN YA "RASOOL'(S.A.W)
        HUSSAIN ZINDABAD ....i m proud to be muslim

Protests have spread across the Muslim world over the publication in Europe of cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.
,Shame on u DENMARK and EUROPE!
Denmark showed that how much europe hate muslims and how much religion Islam irritates them....by publishing a cartoon against ISLAM shows how childishly these western people act when they cannot harm muslims with their weapons......but dont worry hamas is in the power now in the west bank and although israel stop the funds of palistinians , saudi arabia and qatar are providing $10 million and iran is ready to rumble the chocolate cream forces of america and nato.....and now i would like to ask those muslims and the people around this community that! did any muslim ever made any idiotic cartoons of jewish religion or christianity? the answer is NO!......because by wearing less cloths and shving ur face or dancing in clubs and drinking alchohal doesnt makes u modern or educated it is ur broad thinking which makes u modern not drinking alchohal since it makes u hyper......After the bombing in the Britain there have been more than 1500 attacks on muslims and mosques.....but can any one give me the evidence here of when USA attacked iraq and afghanistan how many people in pakistan, iran,jordan,syria...attacked christians or jews in these countries.......here is the link to he website where u can get the full explanation of cartoon made by these bully westerners against islam........

In Indonesia, protesters pelted the lobby of the Danish embassy with eggs and burnt Denmark's flag in the street.

Effigies of the prime minister of Denmark - where the cartoons were first published - were burnt in Pakistan        &nbs p;    

The caricatures have aroused strong emotions because Islamic tradition bans depictions of the Prophet or Allah.
Posted 04 Feb 2006

Reply to Topic