~ Reward ~

2786 views 54 replies
Reply to Topic
Ashii

Age: 121
Total Posts: 31001
Points: 0

Location:
France, France
100kg gold for those who ll kill danish journalist


wowww,,,
these ppl r sooo richh yar,,
Islam k liye na sahi,, GOLD k liye to koi kuch kar hi jae shayad
Posted 09 Feb 2006

Desi_MC says
y kill danish journalist???
the agency hired 12 danish cartoonist to draw pics...
so if u really willin to kill.... thn ima say kill the cartoonists....
Posted 09 Feb 2006

gold ke liye tu kuch bhi kar lein gey
Posted 09 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
SALL said:

100kg gold for those who ll kill danish journalist


wowww,,,
these ppl r sooo richh yar,,
Islam k liye na sahi,, GOLD k liye to koi kuch kar hi jae shayad



see this is the problem...muslims think from heart/emotion then brain
Posted 09 Feb 2006

i m very happy to hear that.....

JAB EUROPE YA AUR NON MUSLIM COUNTRIES MAIN KISI CHOTTI BAAT PAR BHI KISI HUMAN KO PUNISH MILTI HAI TAB KOI POCHNAY WALA NAHI HOTTA.TAB KAHAN JATA HAI HUMAN RIGHTS

YAHAN ITNI BARI BAAT HOI ........AUR kuch logon ko feel hota hai it's wrong....so tell me how?

AIK BAR TU KIYA USSAY KAEY BAR MOOT MILNI CHAHIYE............WO PHIR ZINDA Ho USSAY PHIR SAY MARA JAEY.......thats what he deservs





Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
if we do same things like europe and west to hum mae aur un mae faraq kiya reh gya? like i said...unfortunatly we muslims think from heart not brain
Posted 10 Feb 2006

SupidGuy says


yaar yeah Danish kia hai????



Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
danish muffin
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Shahenshah said:

SALL said:

100kg gold for those who ll kill danish journalist


wowww,,,
these ppl r sooo richh yar,,
Islam k liye na sahi,, GOLD k liye to koi kuch kar hi jae shayad



see this is the problem...muslims think from heart/emotion then brain



BY THE WAY DO U HAVE ANY Suggestions FOR MUSLIMS?
APP BAR BAR BAS YAHI KHETAY HAIN WE R DOIN WRONG...


the Danish government, which has laws against "racist or blasphemous" expressions, has nothing to apologize for.


wo dheet log ...un par koi asar nahi hotta ..it's time to punish them.




AND SALL G islam ki khatir bhi karnay walon ki kammi nahi hai...........




It's time to be united and it's time to be one and tell the world that we all are united. Whatever had been done in Denmark is nothing but "Sin-Gunaah" a sin that can never be overshadowed.


Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Queen of jb said:

Shahenshah said:

SALL said:

100kg gold for those who ll kill danish journalist


wowww,,,
these ppl r sooo richh yar,,
Islam k liye na sahi,, GOLD k liye to koi kuch kar hi jae shayad



see this is the problem...muslims think from heart/emotion then brain



BY THE WAY DO U HAVE ANY Suggestions FOR MUSLIMS?
APP BAR BAR BAS YAHI KHETAY HAIN WE R DOIN WRONG...


the Danish government, which has laws against "racist or blasphemous" expressions, has nothing to apologize for.


wo dheet log ...un par koi asar nahi hotta ..it's time to punish them.




AND SALL G islam ki khatir bhi karnay walon ki kammi nahi hai...........




It's time to be united and it's time to be one and tell the world that we all are united. Whatever had been done in Denmark is nothing but "Sin-Gunaah" a sin that can never be overshadowed.




do u recall the incident of fatah-e-Mecca...when Holy Prophet forgave all his enemies? if no..lemme know i'll write it down for u here

but...if u do know...then it tells us somehting...it tells us that we should not fight bad with bad, but with good...by killing or violent protests we will gain nothing but more hatred from non-muslims.....

u asked me if i have any suggestions...well yes...europe have power..we don;t...if we want to stand up to them, we must first educate ourselves...get education, knowledge...stand up on our own feet...all this machinery etc..where does this come from? europe, japan, china...pakistan mae banta kiya hae? not only pakistan, but other muslim countries too...they have nothing...nothing...if they try to stand up to these big powers...they will simply be crushed...iraq and afghanistan ka haal to apke samne he hae...so ye hae meri suggestion...educate ourselves, equip ourselves first to stand up to them and then do what u wish too..

last but not least...tell me this...suppose u do get the journilist killed...then what? what;s gonna happen? nothing...koi aur bhi asee harkat ker de ga..app sab ko maroo gae? see u r looking at short-term solution...look at the root...root of the problem...k ye cartoon publish kiyoon hoa? muslims ke waja se he hoa...muslims - these so called terrorists have hi-jacked islam and they r showing it to world islam as violent religion...ye waja bani cartoon ke...
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Queen of jb said:






wo dheet log ...un par koi asar nahi hotta ..it's time to punish them.



aur app jo baar baar kerhti ho k punish them punish them..and how do u suggest to do that? drop nuclear on denmark???
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Queen of jb said:


It's time to be united and it's time to be one and tell the world that we all are united.



excatally...that's what i am saying....muslims should all unite...but again...how is possible muslim sects fighting among themselves...how can there be unity?
Posted 10 Feb 2006

ALLAH SAZA DEGA UNKO
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
shahrukh khan said:

ALLAH SAZA DEGA UNKO



haan dat's more like it hum ko Allah se dua kerni chahye k aay Allah hum ye jo hoa es ko bura samajhte hain per un zalmoon per hamara zoor nahi hae..tu he un ko apni taraf se saza de..Ameen
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Shahenshah said:

shahrukh khan said:

ALLAH SAZA DEGA UNKO



haan dat's more like it hum ko Allah se dua kerni chahye k aay Allah hum ye jo hoa es ko bua samajhte hain per un zalmoon per hamara zoor nahi hae..tu he un ko apni taraf se saza de..Ameen


sum ameen
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Shahenshah said:

Queen of jb said:

Shahenshah said:

SALL said:

100kg gold for those who ll kill danish journalist


wowww,,,
these ppl r sooo richh yar,,
Islam k liye na sahi,, GOLD k liye to koi kuch kar hi jae shayad



see this is the problem...muslims think from heart/emotion then brain



BY THE WAY DO U HAVE ANY Suggestions FOR MUSLIMS?
APP BAR BAR BAS YAHI KHETAY HAIN WE R DOIN WRONG...


the Danish government, which has laws against "racist or blasphemous" expressions, has nothing to apologize for.


wo dheet log ...un par koi asar nahi hotta ..it's time to punish them.




AND SALL G islam ki khatir bhi karnay walon ki kammi nahi hai...........




It's time to be united and it's time to be one and tell the world that we all are united. Whatever had been done in Denmark is nothing but "Sin-Gunaah" a sin that can never be overshadowed.




do u recall the incident of fatah-e-Mecca...when Holy Prophet forgave all his enemies? if no..lemme know i'll write it down for u here

but...if u do know...then it tells us somehting...it tells us that we should not fight bad with bad, but with good...by killing or violent protests we will gain nothing but more hatred from non-muslims.....

u asked me if i have any suggestions...well yes...europe have power..we don;t...if we want to stand up to them, we must first educate ourselves...get education, knowledge...stand up on our own feet...all this machinery etc..where does this come from? europe, japan, china...pakistan mae banta kiya hae? not only pakistan, but other muslim countries too...they have nothing...nothing...if they try to stand up to these big powers...they will simply be crushed...iraq and afghanistan ka haal to apke samne he hae...so ye hae meri suggestion...educate ourselves, equip ourselves first to stand up to them and then do what u wish too..

last but not least...tell me this...suppose u do get the journilist killed...then what? what;s gonna happen? nothing...koi aur bhi asee harkat ker de ga..app sab ko maroo gae? see u r looking at short-term solution...look at the root...root of the problem...k ye cartoon publish kiyoon hoa? muslims ke waja se he hoa...muslims - these so called terrorists have hi-jacked islam and they r showing it to world islam as violent religion...ye waja bani cartoon ke...




@ of bazi
pa je you talked about aducation. first of all u need to aducate yourself. "group" of people like u who live outsides of pakistan respresents islam in a wrong way and they created bad impression of islam out there. i think that is the main reson that allowed them to do so.
and if non muslims got the power, so u want us to be loosers and their slaves. so its wrong we must follow our own rules and religion. and according to it, we must educate others about islam and sweep out all the missconception about islam. we can change theier concepts with our behaviour. see in the past, how our PBUH reacted against non muslim.
but at this piont we must not sit back and relax. we must take action. in this setuation we have to do two things: 1. punish the journalist.2. create the right impression of islam. and people who live outside of pakistan and other mulsim countries. can do it better then anyone else. but people like you always alloed them to rule muslim and let muslims be their slaves. so sweep this slave out from you and be a muslim . not a slave minded man. its time to save our indivisuality. i think thats the most important think to any muslim. for this i give u the refrence of "waqiay karbla". they just gave their lives for the survival of islam. if we dont think like this , then we have no right to be called muslims.
and we can take lives for islam. its about respecting Allah's wish and Allah's teachings.

sorry to say u are an under minded person. who is intend to make western community happy.
pa je isalm mai chori karny waly k haath katnay k hukam hai is it violence? khoon k badla khooon is it violance?
can u say its wrong. .n kise ko maaf kar day na bhi accha hai but in limits, mind it. i think u will say its wrong.
man its the metter of resspect of our holly prophet
n pa jee jo insaan uk, usa,japan, china k machniary ko lay k stand layna ki baat kar raha hooo uss say baat karna bhi fazolll hai so paa jee tusi prove keta k u r so called muslim so plz educate urself,
sorry to say , people like u are the signs of "qayamat"




holla
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Shahenshah said:

Queen of jb said:






wo dheet log ...un par koi asar nahi hotta ..it's time to punish them.



aur app jo baar baar kerhti ho k punish them punish them..and how do u suggest to do that? drop nuclear on denmark???



jin logan k dil mai islam hoo to woh punish k treeqay bhi dhond laytyay hain . humrara islam teachs us to respect others.there is no point to drop nucler bomb on denmark .cuz there is lot of innocent ppl living there but we just want to punish dat journelist


holla
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Desi_MC says
bomb em
bomb the news agency
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Shahenshah said:

SALL said:

100kg gold for those who ll kill danish journalist


wowww,,,
these ppl r sooo richh yar,,
Islam k liye na sahi,, GOLD k liye to koi kuch kar hi jae shayad



see this is the problem...muslims think from heart/emotion then brain



@bazi a brain cant exicute anything without emotional envolement ande feling from the heart.
the one who dosnt feel doesnt thnk.
the one who dosnt have emotins doesnt have any opint to explain.
in short they dont have anything to say.

when it comes to muslim community. islam is a highly conciouse religion.
and conciouseness comes from mind.
this thinking pattern denotes the orignality of muslims.
they love Allah by heart.
feel the islam by emotion.
and exicute the teachings of islam with their brain.

one more thing.
can u prove Allah's existence by your brain.
one always feels it by heart.
did u ever see allah?
its your heart that gives u the evidiences of Allah's exsistence. its about beliving its about haveing faith.
and your brain would never bring u that same faith in Allah'.

thats all from me.


holla
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Gee-Z said:




pa je you talked about aducation. first of all u need to aducate yourself. "group" of people like u who live outsides of pakistan respresents islam in a wrong way and they created bad impression of islam out there. i think that is the main reson that allowed them to do so.
and if non muslims got the power, so u want us to be loosers and their slaves. so its wrong we must follow our own rules and religion. and according to it, we must educate others about islam and sweep out all the missconception about islam. we can change theier concepts with our behaviour. see in the past, how our PBUH reacted against non muslim.
but at this piont we must not sit back and relax. we must take action. in this setuation we have to do two things: 1. punish the journalist.2. create the right impression of islam. and people who live outside of pakistan and other mulsim countries. can do it better then anyone else. but people like you always alloed them to rule muslim and let muslims be their slaves. so sweep this slave out from you and be a muslim . not a slave minded man. its time to save our indivisuality. i think thats the most important think to any muslim. for this i give u the refrence of "waqiay karbla". they just gave their lives for the survival of islam. if we dont think like this , then we have no right to be called muslims.
and we can take lives for islam. its about respecting Allah's wish and Allah's teachings.

sorry to say u are an under minded person. who is intend to make western community happy.
pa je isalm mai chori karny waly k haath katnay k hukam hai is it violence? khoon k badla khooon is it violance?
can u say its wrong. .n kise ko maaf kar day na bhi accha hai but in limits, mind it. i think u will say its wrong.
man its the metter of resspect of our holly prophet
n pa jee jo insaan uk, usa,japan, china k machniary ko lay k stand layna ki baat kar raha hooo uss say baat karna bhi fazolll hai so paa jee tusi prove keta k u r so called muslim so plz educate urself,
sorry to say , people like u are the signs of "qayamat"




holla



wrong...i didn;t said don;t stand up to western powers, but i said prepare u;rself first to face them..then face them..otherwise wo masal ker rakh den gae muslims countries ko...

u want to stand up to muslim countries..ye batao..muslims countries ke paas hae kiya jo wo non-muslim powers ko face kernay ke baat kertaay hain??? u seen iraq? u seen afghanistan? now tell me, do i need to educate myself or u?

i am not trying to make anyone happy here, but i know k muslims r not powerful yet to stand up to non-muslim powers...and yehi sach hae jo maybe tumhain karwa laga

u said mere tarah ke muslims r bad...well...i am sure u;r type of ppl r good muslims...so what r u doing here on internet? why don't u go and kill that journilist? jao na if u r so true of a muslim... go make muslims proud
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Gee-Z said:

one more thing.
can u prove Allah's existence by your brain.



yes i can

ye jo zameen-o-asman chal rahay hain
human body..so complicated yet performing so many functions...
births, death...
ye sab..how do they happen? kon kerta hae? brain sochta hae k koi to hae....aur jab hum Quran ko parhtay hain to brain samajhta hae k haan yehee ho sakta hae...baat demagh ko samajh ati hae

demagh se socho..dil se nahi...dil dhoka deta hae
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Gee-Z said:



n pa jee jo insaan uk, usa,japan, china k machniary ko lay k stand layna ki baat kar raha hooo uss say baat karna bhi fazolll



even though k mae ne ye nahi kaha thaa k kisi machinary ka sahara liye jae (u can show me where i said that)...but phir bhi if u think i am wrong then chalo mae ne maan liye i am wrong muslim and u r right...now u go and kill na...why u sitting here? u gave me example of sacrifice...well...talk talk and no show? u call u;rself a muslim and takl of sacrifice here on net....yet u should be on u;r way to denmark to kil the guy...untill then..all i have to say is...tum se baat kerna bhi fazool hae
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
but one thing for sure..ab kuch hona he chahye es baray mae....muslims pe zulam barhtay ja rahay hian non-muslims ke....and muslims ke pas ek cheez hae which they can use against these countries...and that is oil...stop supplying them oil...
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
i am surprised k hamaray leader kiyoon chup bethaay hain??????????
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Shahenshah said:

Gee-Z said:




pa je you talked about aducation. first of all u need to aducate yourself. "group" of people like u who live outsides of pakistan respresents islam in a wrong way and they created bad impression of islam out there. i think that is the main reson that allowed them to do so.
and if non muslims got the power, so u want us to be loosers and their slaves. so its wrong we must follow our own rules and religion. and according to it, we must educate others about islam and sweep out all the missconception about islam. we can change theier concepts with our behaviour. see in the past, how our PBUH reacted against non muslim.
but at this piont we must not sit back and relax. we must take action. in this setuation we have to do two things: 1. punish the journalist.2. create the right impression of islam. and people who live outside of pakistan and other mulsim countries. can do it better then anyone else. but people like you always alloed them to rule muslim and let muslims be their slaves. so sweep this slave out from you and be a muslim . not a slave minded man. its time to save our indivisuality. i think thats the most important think to any muslim. for this i give u the refrence of "waqiay karbla". they just gave their lives for the survival of islam. if we dont think like this , then we have no right to be called muslims.
and we can take lives for islam. its about respecting Allah's wish and Allah's teachings.

sorry to say u are an under minded person. who is intend to make western community happy.
pa je isalm mai chori karny waly k haath katnay k hukam hai is it violence? khoon k badla khooon is it violance?
can u say its wrong. .n kise ko maaf kar day na bhi accha hai but in limits, mind it. i think u will say its wrong.
man its the metter of resspect of our holly prophet
n pa jee jo insaan uk, usa,japan, china k machniary ko lay k stand layna ki baat kar raha hooo uss say baat karna bhi fazolll hai so paa jee tusi prove keta k u r so called muslim so plz educate urself,
sorry to say , people like u are the signs of "qayamat"




holla



wrong...i didn;t said don;t stand up to western powers, but i said prepare u;rself first to face them..then face them..otherwise wo masal ker rakh den gae muslims countries ko...

u want to stand up to muslim countries..ye batao..muslims countries ke paas hae kiya jo wo non-muslim powers ko face kernay ke baat kertaay hain??? u seen iraq? u seen afghanistan? now tell me, do i need to educate myself or u?

i am not trying to make anyone happy here, but i know k muslims r not powerful yet to stand up to non-muslim powers...and yehi sach hae jo maybe tumhain karwa laga

u said mere tarah ke muslims r bad...well...i am sure u;r type of ppl r good muslims...so what r u doing here on internet? why don't u go and kill that journilist? jao na if u r so true of a muslim... go make muslims proud


first of all i am proud of what i am.
second u may join hte west cz u dont need to be a christen.
u have lost your islamic passion then how the revolution will come.
if u are so confident abut their powers then Do u belive in Allah's power?
people like u always try to disapoint muslim community.
we are power full then anyone else cz our Allah is with us.
ye time to Nabiyoon par bhi aya tha. wo power main kam thay or kufar takat main ziyada.
so yeh to Allah ka examination hey kay kon kab tak Allah par eman rakhta hai.
or kufar eman kay muqabaly main hamasha powerfull raha hai.

i wish u could see the time when islam will rule this planet.i never lose hope cz i believe in my Allah almighty. us asy ziyada powerfull kon ho ga.

when it comes to me, i know what i am doing.i dont need to explain it to anyone.
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Gee-Z said:

when it comes to me, i know what i am doing.i dont need to explain it to anyone.



same here...then why were u criticizing me
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Shahenshah said:

Gee-Z said:

one more thing.
can u prove Allah's existence by your brain.



yes i can

ye jo zameen-o-asman chal rahay hain
human body..so complicated yet performing so many functions...
births, death...
ye sab..how do they happen? kon kerta hae? brain sochta hae k koi to hae....aur jab hum Quran ko parhtay hain to brain samajhta hae k haan yehee ho sakta hae...baat demagh ko samajh ati hae

demagh se socho..dil se nahi...dil dhoka deta hae




well if u believe in Allah why do u say that"wo masal kay rakh dayn gain" u got dual believe in your head.

do u know the meaning of Almighty.

Allah is the almighty. how do u say that western countries our powerfull. its just the metter of time.
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
one thing is for sure...ye hamari badkismati hae k hamaray zindagiyoon mae asee harkat ke gye aur hum kuch ker nahi sakay aur hamain es ke saza zaroor milay ge
Posted 10 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
Shahenshah said:

SALL said:

100kg gold for those who ll kill danish journalist


wowww,,,
these ppl r sooo richh yar,,
Islam k liye na sahi,, GOLD k liye to koi kuch kar hi jae shayad



see this is the problem...muslims think from heart/emotion then brain



wsey bazigar man no offense
but islam manney sey ata hey then comes brain.
brain akeli khabi islam ko nahi samg sakti.
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Gee-Z said:


well if u believe in Allah why do u say that"wo masal kay rakh dayn gain" u got dual believe in your head.

do u know the meaning of Almighty.

Allah is the almighty. how do u say that western countries our powerfull. its just the metter of time.



wo es liye cuz akal ye bhi kehti hae k aj kal ke zamanay mae u need education & weapons to win...

plz mujhay eman ke example na dena k eman kufr ke mukablay mae strong hota hae cuz i know it;s true...but question is...is our eman as strong as the eman of earlier muslims who won battles even when they were weak? no...our eman is nto as strong...yehee to mae keh raha hoon...prepare ourselves first before we go fight warna hum khud he monh ke kahain gae...

khud dil se socho yar...hamara eman kitna strong hae? shaid hamari apni nazar mae strong ho....but we have to make it stronger...
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
BadShaH1 said:



wsey bazigar man no offense
but islam manney sey ata hey then comes brain.
brain akeli khabi islam ko nahi samg sakti.



hum muslim hain es liye ye kehtay hain
ek non-muslim jab reasearch kerta hae islam per...to demagh se samajhta hae...
baten demagh ko samajh ati hian aur wo kehta hae haan ye true religion hae...
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Reply to Topic