high speed PVC Film Coating Machine

295 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
freeamfva

Total Posts: 0

The price of High Speed Pvc Film Coating Machine/pvc Electrical Tape Making Machine from China is based on the bulk order quantity. Zhuozhou Dingsheng Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd. offers flexible prices for Coating Machines variations depending on the importing country and quantity.Get more news about Electric Tape Making Machine,you can vist our website!

Tradewheel is a Business-to-Business platform that enables international traders dealing in Packaging Machine and features more than 17310 products from 20 other categories. If you are dealing in international import or export of Coating Machines you can sign up for free and list your Coating Machines with Machinery products and grow your business with us.
1)Cutting shaft and circular blade are driven by MITSUBISH inverter and A.C motor.

2) The acceleration and deceleration are fast and steady and running direction: forward/reverse upon setting.

3) Cutting width setting is controlled by MITSUBISH servo motor, ball screw, guide rails for precise movement.

4) MITSUBISHI PLC programmable central control and all functions operate under LCD touch screen panel which is for all data setting.

5) Knife feeding is controlled by MITSUBISHI servo motor and the cutting speed is adjustable in 3 stages.

6) Circular blade angle auto adjustment is controlled by SANYO step motor or MITSUBISHI servo motor which is used to calculate the circular blade angle and the angle change is subject to different raw materials ( the angle change range is ±8°for single shaft cutting and ±3° for double shafts and four shafts cutting). The cutting angle is changed directly when the cutting surface is not smooth, so the efficiency is improved.

Posted 29 Jul 2022

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. https://www.jihua-alu.com/
Posted 31 Dec 2022

I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. ?????????? xo
Posted 17 Jun 2023

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. ??????????????
Posted 20 Jul 2023

Reply to Topic