" ehtjaaj ?????? "

4128 views 64 replies
Reply to Topic
Ashii

Total Posts: 31001

wotttt the hellll is happening in PAK ??????
are these ppl gone mad ?????

abay kahe ka ehtjaaj hai yeh,,,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
itna gussa hai to apna ghar kyun nahi jalate

dammnnnnnnnnnnn

Edited by Warmth of Love
Posted 14 Feb 2006

kon??
Posted 14 Feb 2006

Shahenshah says
wot ehtjaaj???
Posted 14 Feb 2006

protest
Posted 14 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
but who is protesting
Posted 14 Feb 2006

ppl in pak
Posted 14 Feb 2006

LAHORE: Enraged protests against publication of sacrilegious cartoons in the European newspapers have turned more violent.

At least two protesters were killed when firing was opened on the protestors, while a portion of the Punjab Assembly caught fire when the protestors hurled firecrackers on the building during protest outside the building.

Two more buildings and a foreign restaurant were put on fire.

The angry protestors also threw stones on the buildings and caused massive smashes and set ablaze different vehicle and motorcycles as they were marching on the main roads of the city.

The furious protestors also caused harm to passersby during the protest march and did firing at different places, triggering panic in the city.

Over 400 markets and business centers observing total strike called by business community. Trade representatives said that the entire business community taking part in the strike regardless of their differences. People belonged to Muslim League (Q), Muslim League (N), Peoples Party and Jaamat-i-Islami and other political parties join hands in the strike to convey the world that no comprise being possible on Thafuz Namoos-i-Risaalat.
Posted 14 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
o ya..i read the news now..

yar pata nahi logoon ko violent protest ker ke kiya maza ata hae? apnai he mulk ke lgooon ka nuksaan kerte hian
Posted 14 Feb 2006

Doctor Sam says
i could not go to college today..
Posted 14 Feb 2006

...because people think they are getting sawab doing that. These idiots don't realize that muslims losing their life and burning their own property whereas, those who perpetrated cartoons and those backing them are sleeping peacefully.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Doctor Sam says
ye e to baat hey, useless emotional display.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Smooth_daddy said:

...because people think they are getting sawab doing that. These idiots don't realize that muslims losing their life and burning their own property whereas, those who perpetrated cartoons and those backing them are sleeping peacefully.

Dear SD bro , I do blv in one thing, one who hurt other muslim (his property/life) is not belong to the community of ISLAM.

and there are more then million pplz live in Lahore.

and if some of them (i'm sure they should be in hundreds) who were directing innocent students , "frustrated" commuity to protest on these directions are only responsible to be called ... with bad names.

so we can call only those guys "idiot" who were mis-leading innocent pplz.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Sall , aap kuch logoun k ghalat re-actioin ki wajah say sab ko ghalat nahi keh saktein.

hum log haar baat ko intihaye shidaat say mehsoos karty hein and we react very strongly.

we should be calmed down while protest. agree

I admit k aaj Lahore mein kafi nuqsan howa ... kafi logoun nay dukanoun / shahraoun / Banks ko nuqsan puhanchaya ... wahan ka samaan tora ,yahan tak k mein nay dekha k unhoun nay Bank k computers / shops say mobile phone tak chori (daka ) dala .

but tell me

kitny log thay jo yeh kar rahy thay ..... ???

100 and/or 1000 ... bas....

tu I'm very clear to say.... k some directed this protes to wrong way. and you can critsize only those guys who are responsible for this mess.

Posted 15 Feb 2006

well, perpetrators and their patronizers are equally responsible. Allowing such elements that bring bad name to religion, country and society shifts responsibility to that society. Protests have been taking place all over the country. There exists a pattern of violence in the country and the Muslim world. What an onlooker gets out of it is simple, "muslim societies condone violence".

WOL, I agree that handful of people bring bad name for everybody else. Percentage of these miscreants is little but it is rising and have been a dominant factor in Paki society. Generally, people resort to violence on pettie issues. We have had a long hisotry of mass violence on every matter, particularly on religious divides. This culture has got to change and we need to adopt ways of peaceful and higly effective means to resolve problems.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
ye jo log protest kertay hain think they r very smart, but un ko to itni akal nahi hae k apnay he mulk mae apnay he logoon ka nuksaan ker rahay hain...agar un mae itni himmat hae to ja ker denmark mae kerain na nuksan...pakistan mae kiyoon ker rahay hain?
Posted 15 Feb 2006

that's why I called them idiots because they are blinded by their emotions.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

It’s always nice to read urs praiseworthy conclusion SD bro.

in my books I named them (innocent and frustrated) peoples who are directed by some Handful (self-interested/politicians).

Moreover ... we are exactly looking at what They were wanted us to be viewed.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Doctor Sam says
aor ye aaj kya hua. aaj kis cheez ko protest kar rahay hain,
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Ashii says
mubarik ppl
pishawar mei bhi

sorry wol,, i used wrong words,,, gusse mei i reacted exactly like these ppl
thnx to edit my post

but aik baat me nahi manti
u said FEW ppl r doing this,,, dont agreeee
only vvvvv few ppl made these cartoons but we doomed the whole western soceity,, Y.. just bcoz not a big part of western ppl protested "for" muslims rights
yahan bhi aisa hi hai,, these FEW ppl represent our whole country

INNOCENT AND FRUSTRATED
frustrated YES,,, innocent NO
Allah miyan k farman, Quran aur Hadees ko bhula k jo doosron k kahe pe chalte hein woh Innocent nahi bewakoof hote hein

aise to i can easily say k these "innocent journalists" were directed by some bad ppl
aur bass,,, kissa khatam
par nahi,, kissa khatam nahi,, jo galt hai woh harr haal mei galt rahe ga

hum log apni galtiyan doosron k sar pe hamesha kyun dalte hein
y r we unable to assume our mistakes

these pooor innocent students aik lamhe liye kyun nahi sochte k jahan tor phor kar rahe hein yeh,, aur aag laga rahe hein woh inn k apne bhi bhaaiyon ki shops hein

btw inn bechare misguided jawanon ne kuch salon pehle khi mei jo toofan khara kiya tha (mqm) usse sab bhula k maaf kyun nahi kar dete,, aise hi bechare misguided log sari dunya mei kayamat machae rakhte hein,, lets forgive them all
from nazis to gujrat,, and nowaday from france to pishawar
Posted 15 Feb 2006

comeon ppl...be calm...sabar karo...ALLAH unko saza dega...protest se tu apne bande marre jayien gey...yeh sab unko chall hai key muslims out of control ho jayien
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Do you mean, patience SRK! I don't believe in patience because it means to take suffering and do nothing about it.

I strongly believe in perseverance. It means takeing hardship and inflictions while striving on whatever action you are taking to change the situation / condition.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

It ain't anybody's chall. they are doing what they believe in and what our people are doing is what they believe in. Mature people take responsibility for their action. Shifting blames on others dont get us off the hook.

Besides, if it is indeed a chall, how many times our people are going fall in the trap? When are we going to learn our lessons? When are we going grow up?
Posted 15 Feb 2006

8 years old boy died in Peshawar with a stray bullet hitting him in the head. What's the business of an 8 year old in protests? Why do we expose children's minds to violence?
Posted 15 Feb 2006

thats realy very shameful situation for US in PAK....we should protest BUT IN PEACful way .....some uneducated people and diff political parties r doing this .

LETS SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEND IN KHI .....
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
signs of WW3
Posted 15 Feb 2006

opssss main muslim ho ker kuch nahii ker sukta
muslims hooo kay humary sadar bary log chup araam ki neend main soy howay hain,
ahahahha kahtain hain hum kuch karain gain

arey wo IRAN MARD KAY BACHY hain,foren achtion liya
bata diya unno nain sub ko kay wo asliii muslim hain
and main IRAN and un logo ko salam payash kerta hoon jinno nain awaz uhtyiii.
and bus na kasii insan ko nuksan hoo na kasii muslim ko

bayshak jala dayain denmark   ki har cheez jala dayain,
jo bi pak main hain,koyii bi bus muslim hurt na hoo

and sall sis jo wo ker rahy hain theek ker rahy hain,

and dont edit
sach sach haii
thx
Posted 15 Feb 2006

******KARACHI MAIN 6th MARCH******
HOPE FOR THE BEST.......

man destroying other muslimz business n property in the protest is juss plain stupid it juss shows how barbaric we are........
showing anger in that way is juss plain stupid it wud juss ruin our reputation even more,I am not against the protest, all am tryna say is that there r other ways to protest,there was a protest in Toronto people were well organized yes they were angry n they did show their anger but they didnt go heywired, as a muslim its our duty to control our anger or else we will end up looking like barbarianz which most of the west thinkz of us, we will end up proving their point for them...PEOPLE PLZ......        &nb sp;  

ON THE OTHER HAND IT'S ALSO frustration due to inactivity of our leaders. (PAKISTAN)

THINK B4 YOU ACT!

Posted 15 Feb 2006

Smooth_daddy said:

Do you mean, patience SRK! I don't believe in patience because it means to take suffering and do nothing about it.

I strongly believe in perseverance. It means takeing hardship and inflictions while striving on whatever action you are taking to change the situation / condition.

sabar ka phal meetha hai...what can you do in this situation?
Posted 15 Feb 2006

SD why dont you believe in patience?
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
shahrukh khan said:

Smooth_daddy said:

sabar ka phal meetha hai...what can you do in this situation?

educate ourselves and others who r blinded by emotions
and then...unite against enemies of islam

this all will take time...years and years...we might not be here to see the results, but generations after will see the results...

Posted 15 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
the protesters were peaceful, political agenda and agencies came in between. The looting and violence was done by gangster and not protestors.They were there for some specific purpose, maybe the foreign resturants burnt were owned by someone who was an enemy of the violator sender. get the idea??
Police SSP operations AMir Zulifqar was injured because he advised the gangsters to protest peacfully risking himself by holding a speech unprotected.

Like in Okara, rao sikander iqbals cinema was torched which had nothing to do with caricatures. it was poitics.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Reply to Topic