" ehtjaaj ?????? "

4107 views 64 replies
Reply to Topic
Ashii

Total Posts: 31001

wotttt the hellll is happening in PAK ??????
are these ppl gone mad ?????

abay kahe ka ehtjaaj hai yeh,,,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
itna gussa hai to apna ghar kyun nahi jalate

dammnnnnnnnnnnn

Edited by Warmth of Love
Posted 14 Feb 2006

shahrukh khan said:

Smooth_daddy said:

Do you mean, patience SRK! I don't believe in patience because it means to take suffering and do nothing about it.

I strongly believe in perseverance. It means takeing hardship and inflictions while striving on whatever action you are taking to change the situation / condition.

sabar ka phal meetha hai...what can you do in this situation?

I don't know what you mean by that and I don't think you got my point either. I was asking what did you mean by sabr? Do you mean patience or you meant perseverance?
Posted 15 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
Strong action against the violaters can bring the situation to calm.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
shahrukh khan said:

SD why dont you believe in patience?

there's a difference in showing paitance and giving paitance as an excuse...!!!

yes show paitance when u r bad..protest, but don;t go violent!!!

but don;t say i am showng paitance when u feel u can;t do anything...cuz that;s an excuse...

we all can do one thing or another...here's what i think we can do...

if we look in past, we see generations after generation we r getting away from religion...examples of christians and jews r in front of us. even us..most of us...muslims r probably no where near muslims of few generations ago...and so on...

...i feel that our generation is at the point where we have just enough knowledge of islam and know k we r muslims...without doing many things islam asks us to do...we must do something to reverse this process and start getting closer to islam and ensure our next generations r even closer to islam or i fear our next generations might not even know bout islam as much as we do...or might fear to be called muslims...the more closer they will be to islam, the more easily they could defend islam against it;s enemies...
Posted 15 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
Today our univeristy was a battle ground. The students here called a rally and were in the university premesis, when police entered and fired tear gas. The students and employees stoned the police, Which in a foolish display of madness, opened airial fire, killing one emloyee instantly and wounding 2 students.
The deceased was burried and a press conference was held at Hostel no 1.

Sure it was 144 mode in the city, but there is a thing called riot police with rubber bullets and protective gear.It was totall incompetency of the authorities of Lahore. They should be ousted immediately.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

BShah, I got your point and I say this: why do we have to come to streets and give miscreants an opportunity to use that an occasion to forward their agenda. There are many other ways to protest and yet achieve better results.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
The rangers are in the city. Its chaos. God help us.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
BadShaH1 said:

God help those who help themselves...and I don;t see muslims helping themselves...they're just creating more problems for themselves...
Posted 15 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
SD what type of protests do u suggest.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
BadShaH1 said:

bannigs danish products is also protest - do that
breaking diplomatic ties is also protest - do that

why does it always have to burn cars and break glasses?
Posted 15 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
Bazigaar said:

BadShaH1 said:

God help those who help themselves...and I don;t see muslims helping themselves...they're just creating more problems for themselves...

Yes well Muslims are poor and uneducated .
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
BadShaH1 said:

Bazigaar said:

BadShaH1 said:

haan so why should we show paitance? why not educate ourselves and our next generations
Posted 15 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
Bazigaar said:

BadShaH1 said:

Yes but the govt doesent do anything.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
BadShaH1 said:

Bazigaar said:

BadShaH1 said:

chalo suppose government still imports danish products....magar individual ppl ko to wo force nahi ker saktay na k buy this or buy that....just don;t buy it...simple...when goverment will see k es import ka koi use nahi ho raha, they will stop it themselves...
Posted 15 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
Bazigaar said:

BadShaH1 said:

Bazigaar said:

BadShaH1 said:

haan so why should we show paitance? why not educate ourselves and our next generations

It will take time, we are trying that, in the mean time this will happen.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
Bazigaar said:

BadShaH1 said:

Bazigaar said:

BadShaH1 said:

chalo suppose government still imports danish products....magar individual ppl ko to wo force nahi ker saktay na k buy this or buy that....just don;t buy it...simple...when goverment will see k es import ka koi use nahi ho raha, they will stop it themselves...

it is happeneing.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 said:

write to the editors of major newspapers.
send email messages to authorities and legislators showing your unhappiness toward the issue.
Have petition signing campaign and send your petition to concerned authorities and news outlets.

Remember, the hurt they inflickted upon muslims all over the world was not with violence and bombing. With the stroke of a pen they caused more hurt them all their bombs together in recent history.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
We (friends) are running a school to educate poor children freely.I suppose im trying to to do my part for the ummah.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
marry european gals
make babies
lots and lots of them
teach them islam
spread islam
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
i protested by pasting posters city wide here ya what i did was illegal here, but atleast i didn;t do any property/human demage
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Smooth_daddy said:

BadShaH1 said:

send email messages to authorities and legislators showing your unhappiness toward the issue.
Have petition signing campaign and send your petition to concerned authorities and news outlets.

Remember, the hurt they inflickted upon muslims all over the world was not with violence and bombing. With the stroke of a pen they caused more hurt them all their bombs together in recent history.

wont help
Posted 15 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
Smooth_daddy said:

BadShaH1 said:

Well that is being done.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
shahrukh khan said:

Smooth_daddy said:

BadShaH1 said:

wont help

gather donations
make up u;r own newspaper to make u;r vioce heard all over etc etc
even if it doesn;t help, u will be satisfied u didn;t u;r part...
n last but not least...it will surely work...power of pen is more stronger then of sword
Posted 15 Feb 2006

shahrukh khan said:

Smooth_daddy said:

BadShaH1 said:

wont help

like protests are!
Posted 15 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
Bazigaar said:

marry european gals
make babies
lots and lots of them
teach them islam
spread islam

cool...
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Smooth_daddy said:

shahrukh khan said:

Smooth_daddy said:

Do you mean, patience SRK! I don't believe in patience because it means to take suffering and do nothing about it.

I strongly believe in perseverance. It means takeing hardship and inflictions while striving on whatever action you are taking to change the situation / condition.

I don't know what you mean by that and I don't think you got my point either. I was asking what did you mean by sabr? Do you mean patience or you meant perseverance?

perserverance
Posted 15 Feb 2006

shahrukh khan said:

Smooth_daddy said:

shahrukh khan said:

Smooth_daddy said:

perserverance

Then we don't just become lame ducks. We do something to take care of the problem.
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Smooth_daddy said:

shahrukh khan said:

Smooth_daddy said:

shahrukh khan said:

Smooth_daddy said:

perserverance

Then we don't just become lame ducks. We do something to take care of the problem.

Posted 15 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
for ppl over seas - make up a pumphlet about islam and distribute in schools, colleges, universities, malls, etc etc
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
and if u feel u just can;t do anything...then use the lethal weapon...prayers...pray and pray...for Islam and for those who r trying to fight evil...pray for their success...
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Mishall says
WARMTH OF LOVE said:

Sall , aap kuch logoun k ghalat re-actioin ki wajah say sab ko ghalat nahi keh saktein.

hum log haar baat ko intihaye shidaat say mehsoos karty hein and we react very strongly.

we should be calmed down while protest. agree

I admit k aaj Lahore mein kafi nuqsan howa ... kafi logoun nay dukanoun / shahraoun / Banks ko nuqsan puhanchaya ... wahan ka samaan tora ,yahan tak k mein nay dekha k unhoun nay Bank k computers / shops say mobile phone tak chori (daka ) dala .

but tell me

kitny log thay jo yeh kar rahy thay ..... ???

100 and/or 1000 ... bas....

tu I'm very clear to say.... k some directed this protes to wrong way. and you can critsize only those guys who are responsible for this mess.

Ur absolutely Right WOH, but govt. shud pose an action against these people.. although they were jus 100/1000 or wateva but they can mislead others as well.. cameras hav caught the picturs who are really violent while protesting, and so now gov. shud take action n arest those ppl, atleast it wud be a example to others who are heading into somthing realy dangerous for our country in the name of protest and islam...!

Posted 16 Feb 2006

Reply to Topic