And yet, I still hang on to him.

961 views 23 replies
Reply to Topic
maryam.

Total Posts: 1776

i've become the erson i am today because of him, and it sucks to know that he won't be able to understand that. there's no one else in the world who gets me like he does. who loves me for me (well i guess not anymore.), who's made me who i am, who's given me my strength, who, in his own way, made me face the world on my own and accept myself as a human being

he represented all that was good in my life; the times of my childhood, my innocence.

no one knows me. i find comfort in my anonymity; i hide. you see a girl who rambles on about nothingness, somoene who, in most people's eyes, has no right to complain, but you do not know me. and it hurts so much, you have absolutely no idea. i don't know how to let my guard down, and the people who've tried to get even the least bit close to me, i've turned my back on or pushed away, thinking they'll never be as good as him. thinking that opening up would just be pointless. .. no.. i'm pointless. nothing. empty. just another flicker that'll eventually fade away too.

Posted 07 Mar 2006

Reply to Topic