April Fool

3708 views 50 replies
Reply to Topic
Doctor Sam

Total Posts: 19257

are u aware of the background/history of the day?
or u like celebrating it,?

ur views?
Posted 01 Apr 2006

new_beau says
I dont like it and I never celebrate it.
Posted 02 Apr 2006

na im not historically aware of that..but
im certainly not into celebrating it either..
Posted 02 Apr 2006

Doctor Sam says
who is aware of the history of that day..?
Posted 02 Apr 2006

~CHANDNI~ says
Doctor Sam said:

HAMY   HIStory pata   to hay
per boht lambi hay abhi batany   ka mod nahi
Posted 02 Apr 2006

nikama says
~CHANDNI~ said:

Doctor Sam said:

HAMY   HIStory pata   to hay
per boht lambi hay abhi batany   ka mod nahi
i too agree with s.p,background bohat lamba chora he,i dont celebrate it either but not entirely because of its history
Posted 02 Apr 2006

Doctor Sam says
aray logo.. ye aik serious baat hey, aor serious baaton main moods ko nahi dekhna chahiye..
anyhow. i just wanted to know.. how many people are aware of the history, and how many people celebrate it. and how many dont celebrate... etc etc...
Posted 02 Apr 2006

new_beau says
I heard that Some Muslims Were prisoners in Roman Empire. And they were promissed to release after there prison.

Roman Army Men took them in a boat to go on an Island and in the Middle of the Ocean they started Laughing and said you are fools. We brought you here to kill. And they threw muslim prisoners in Ocean.

This was April Fool
Posted 04 Apr 2006

Doctor Sam says
yes it is the background.. and i just want to c and observe k hum main se kitnay log is baat ko gehraai se samajhtay hain, ye aik maamooli aor choti baat nahi hey...
Posted 04 Apr 2006

new_beau says
Agreed
Posted 04 Apr 2006

i have heard someone told a mother that her son got accident...she had heart attack then she died on 1 april
Posted 04 Apr 2006

my son was born on April 1. We don't celebrate that, let alone April fool.

Ironically, Muslims follow almost all the celebrations of Christians and feel pride in it. That is one of the signs of the Hour. Prophet SAW said, Muslims will follow people of the book in every ways. even when they went in a hole in the ground, Muslims will follow them in it.

Posted 04 Apr 2006

new_beau says
Allah Ho Akbar ...
Posted 05 Apr 2006

Muffi says
Shaitaan Se Kon Bach Paya Hai.. Hum sochte acha hein.. ho jata hai burra.. aisa bhi hota hai yaaron..

but i aggree.. i hate havin a valentine every year.. lol.. even i hate chirmas.. but we go to the pubs for free beers.. rofl.. um by "we" i mean my friends.. i drink Redbull only..

new_beau u must be aware of UAE, i guess its because of the huge mix of Multi Nationalities here.
Posted 05 Apr 2006

new_beau says
Respect and celebration are two different things. This year HOLI was celebrated at a very BIG LEVEL in Dubai. But the whole thing was in the desert.

We should respect other's traditions but should not be a part of it.
Posted 05 Apr 2006

Ashii says
i ve heard something similar to naya bhai jii said
khair,, i dont celebrate it,,

Posted 05 Apr 2006

Doctor Sam says
shahrukh khan said:

i have heard someone told a mother that her son got accident...she had heart attack then she died on 1 april

ye aik incident nahi hey athar.. is tarah k bohat say dangerous accidents hotay hain 1 april ko.. aor logon ko andaza e nahi ho pata what they are doing...
Posted 05 Apr 2006

Doctor Sam says
new_beau said:

Respect and celebration are two different things. This year HOLI was celebrated at a very BIG LEVEL in Dubai. But the whole thing was in the desert.

We should respect other's traditions but should not be a part of it.

We should respect other's traditions but should not be a part of it....
well said Nb..
Posted 05 Apr 2006

Mallak.. says
its only april
other thn u people noone actually "CELEBeRATES"

we just need something to whinge about dont we...
:p
Posted 09 Apr 2006

Doctor Sam says
i didnt get U... mallak bhai...
Posted 10 Apr 2006

Bazigaar says
new_beau said:

I heard that Some Muslims Were prisoners in Roman Empire. And they were promissed to release after there prison.

Roman Army Men took them in a boat to go on an Island and in the Middle of the Ocean they started Laughing and said you are fools. We brought you here to kill. And they threw muslim prisoners in Ocean.

This was April Fool

source source??? any source for these things? if not, then this story is simply bogus
Posted 11 Apr 2006

Mallak.. says
Doctor Sam said:

like u know

no one actually goes on strike and sit at home and "celebrate" april fools day.....unlike us people who mostly wud get so excited by t hese things that we wud just blow the thing outta propotion and after that we cover out guilt b y saying we shudnt be part o this part o that,
Posted 11 Apr 2006

new_beau says
Bazigaar said:

new_beau said:

This was April Fool

source source??? any source for these things? if not, then this story is simply bogus

I said..I heard like that...I didnt say its a confirmed back ground.
Posted 11 Apr 2006

asa wakae muslims ke saat huwa tha.. mein ne kuch din phele newspaper mein parha tha...jesa new_beau ne bataya..
Posted 11 Apr 2006

Mallak.. says
seriusly
this is the problemn with us people

is nay us ko bataya

ajeeeb bakwas hay yeh

its so obvious

biut people just keep on doing it

why i ask u why

why wud u say that u were told by new beau and u come here and u say things like this...i mean its not something childish that muslims werekilled by people ....its a very cruel and seirsu thing to say ....and ur saying it cuz some guy tol du who himself isnt sure about it

this is what we are doing wrong

and not anyhting else which u think is the reason for our demise.
Posted 15 Apr 2006

new_beau says
Mr. Mallak...Every1 Has his/her own piece of information which we are sharing here. Its not the matter at the moment that what is true and what is not.

If you have some authentic info...Do let us know...

And you can Suggest always in a good way...not by attacking directly to a member.
Posted 15 Apr 2006

Bazigaar says
sab ka apna apna tareeqa hota hae, if we want others to respect our ways then we should respect their ways too   
Posted 16 Apr 2006

NB is right, read that in newpaper
Posted 16 Apr 2006

Bazigaar says
newspaper ka he reference de do phir
Posted 16 Apr 2006

new_beau says
Why dont you ppl understand...we are sharing info..We are not Proving something to write the history here
Posted 16 Apr 2006

Doctor Sam says
Mallak.. said:

Doctor Sam said:

like u know

no one actually goes on strike and sit at home and "celebrate" april fools day.....unlike us people who mostly wud get so excited by t hese things that we wud just blow the thing outta propotion and after that we cover out guilt b y saying we shudnt be part o this part o that,

infact mallak bhai... i say many youngsters planning to spend the day by making others fool..thts y i made the topic...
Posted 16 Apr 2006

Reply to Topic