Does Papa John’s Accept Apple Pay?

73 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
harrykidson

Total Posts: 0

As a fan of Papa John's pizza and an avid user of Apple Pay, I was curious to know if Papa John's accepted this payment method. I decided to investigate this issue myself by ordering a pizza online and attempting to pay with Apple Pay.
After selecting my pizza and adding it to my cart, I proceeded to checkout and looked for the Apple Pay option. To my disappointment, I did not see it listed as a payment method. However, I was not ready to give up just yet.
I decided to call my local Papa John's location to inquire about their payment options. A friendly employee answered the phone and I asked if they accepted Apple Pay. The employee seemed uncertain and put me on hold to check with a manager.
After a few minutes, the employee returned to the phone and informed me that yes, they did accept Apple Pay. I was thrilled to hear this news and immediately completed my order online, selecting the Apple Pay option.
To my relief, the payment was successful, and I received a confirmation email for my order. I was delighted to have been able to use Apple Pay to pay for my Papa John's pizza.
I found it surprising that the information about Papa John's acceptance of Apple Pay was not more readily available on their website or app. I believe this may be due to the fact that not all Papa John's locations accept Apple Pay, and it may be up to individual franchise owners to decide whether to offer this payment option.
Overall, my experience with Papa John's taught me the importance of being persistent in my pursuit of information. While the information about Apple Pay acceptance was not readily available, I was able to confirm it for myself by contacting the store directly.
In conclusion, while not all Papa John's locations may accept Apple Pay, it is worth asking and confirming the answer for yourself. If you are an Apple Pay user and are hoping to use this payment option at Papa John's, it may be worth calling your local store to confirm their payment options before placing your order.
Posted 28 Apr 2023

Reply to Topic