Urgent Info Needed

1881 views 10 replies
Reply to Topic
SaQeR

Total Posts: 1

Hi Guys ,
I dunno if this is the right place to ask this , but i will still give it a go...
I am from Qatar, and was forced into exile in 1994 , on the charges of supporting the old King , and working against the regime. I had to live in Iran sometime after that , and some friends got me a Pakestani passport there. Since then i have been using that passport and being considered a pakestani legally.
Currently i am living in States. A condition of my visa was , not to leave USA until changing my visa status. I had to see my mother and thats why i travelled to bahrain , and arranged for meeting my mother over there.
The problem arised when i got back , and as i was a pakestani by origin in the legal papers , i had to bring a forges police incident report stating that there was some emergency in my homecountry , some family problem which i had to attend and resolve.
   All was fine , till they decided to verify the authenticity of this forged report.
Now all i wanna know is , what is the procedure in pakestan about problems like these. How do they verify it. Who verifies it ? can i get in contact with them and make a deal with them ?? how can i access those authroities resposible for verification.
   I am willing to pay a really handsome amount of money to whoever helps me in the verification process. Because my whole life depends on this verification now. I would waste 11 years of my life, incase they verified it as bogus. So any advices please ???
Posted 17 May 2006

Reply to Topic