where can I read about payment provider ?

108 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
crowl

Total Posts: 0

Good day everyone, can you please advise me where can I read about payment provider ?
Posted 03 Oct 2023

Jonathann says
Good afternoon, yes there is a lot of information in the search engine, you could start and google yourself, most likely would not have to go to the forum. Of course, if you have already tried, but could not find anything interesting, then personally I can recommend to read about payment provider by clicking on the link. The site has quite a lot of interesting information on this subject, so I am one hundred percent sure that you will definitely be able to find something useful for you. Good luck with your familiarization, friend!
Posted 03 Oct 2023

Fredd09 says
Hello, you can choose one of two integration methods: hosted payment gateway and payment system integration via API. Each has its own advantages, disadvantages and features. The integration of payment systems allows the client to immediately provide payment methods and make a purchase instantly. This is where psychology comes into play. The person who decides to buy is ready to part with the money right now. But after a short time, he may begin to doubt, find a more profitable option for himself, or even forget that he made an order. Therefore, sales conversion drops seriously. For those who are interested, visit payadmit.com/saas/ to read information about a company that provides and integrates a secure payment system for e-commerce sites.
Posted 04 Dec 2023

Reply to Topic