MAHIPALPUR CALL GIRLS SERVICE LAILACHAMMA 2500 SHORTS PRICE ONLY

122 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
lailachamma

Total Posts: 34

LAILACHAMMA

We reached “Rani Mandap” in Delhi at around 8.30 in the night because there was a lot of jam that day and there were many marriages in Delhi itself, but we reached the mandap.
Everyone was waiting outside the mandap for our arrival. Everyone welcomed us there with flower garlands. We all came there and sat in a room in the mandap there. Brother's in-laws started entertaining us there. There was an atmosphere of laughter and happiness. Everyone was engaged in dancing and me and Himani were looking at each other. I went to Himani and started humming in her ear – I will not leave you today… come my darling… today I will hug you… Saying this in his ear, I started laughing. She also started laughing looking at me. She said - At least introduce me to your sister-in-law, friend… I have not spoken to her even once. I said - yes, why not, let's introduce you now. I went towards my sister-in-law's room with Himani. There were many women and girls who were laughing and joking sitting with their sister-in-law. One of them said - Look, the procession has come outside. A woman said to our sister-in-law, look, look, son-in-law has come. Then all the girls and women went from there to see Jamai Raja i.e. our brother. Me and Himani were now alone with my sister-in-law in the room. I went to my sister-in-law and said - Sister-in-law, I am your younger brother-in-law Anurag, and this is Himani, your neighbor. Saying this, I introduced Himani to my sister-in-law. My Sister-in-law was looking very cool. Dark red color i.e. maroon colored lehenga, attractive glow like a youth on the face and henna in the hands. You know that the wedding day is the beginning of a new chapter in any girl's life. There are some dreams in her eyes - for her husband, for her new home. For my future mother-in-law and father-in-law.

READ MORE ||

CONNAUGHT PLACE CALL GIRLS 
?

MAHIPALPUR CALL GIRLS SERVICE 

RUSSIAN CALL GIRLS SERVICE IN AEROCITY 

Posted 13 Oct 2023

Reply to Topic