London

1355 views 43 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

i'am going London today (i have no choice) we are going to their airport first then i going to a little happy place called South hall were i feel like PUNCHING someone if the pass sly remarks

2 hours, 15 aunties , i swear if one of them trys to dance like J-lo again in the Van, i am gona jump out the window and roll down the M4, i dont care who or what i hit. 2 hours of "TU KADDON VAYA KARAY GE?"

anyways i will give u guys the gosspie , this aught to be fun
Posted 27 Jun 2006

Ashii says
oooo
glassyyy junctionnnn at south hall

ufffff pudgeeee
who the hell r these aunties
dancing like j lo
Posted 27 Jun 2006

oh yeyyyyyyyyyyy
Posted 27 Jun 2006

WELCOME to London, Asian

u'r going to southall???
well have fun, but be careful, dont jump out of the window, you still need to get married

(for asian's aunies) - AUNTY JIII, o dekho tuadi kurri ki khendi hae?
Posted 27 Jun 2006

London Koooool
Posted 27 Jun 2006

yesh, aj kal to hot hot hae london
Posted 27 Jun 2006

London_Girl said:

yesh, aj kal to hot hot hae london

ice bhejun
Posted 27 Jun 2006

ice, khaali ice?.. nahi nahi ice key saath koi flavor bhi bhej den, ice cream ban jae gi
Posted 27 Jun 2006

Daydreamer says
Maybe a marriage on the cards
Posted 27 Jun 2006

London_Girl said:

ice, khaali ice?.. nahi nahi ice key saath koi flavor bhi bhej den, ice cream ban jae gi

haan ek falvor idher bhi

LG bahut ice cream yaad aa rahee hay
Posted 27 Jun 2006

Daydreamer says
Maybe they have got a man in mind for you Asian?
pakistan is nice this time of year
Posted 27 Jun 2006

euuuu
this is Asian Response
Posted 27 Jun 2006

Asian says
WELL THE DAY:

we were suppost to leave at 10:00 we left at 12:00

on the way i had a Bolikin about my Combats and top and with the "TINNU SHALWAR KAMEEZ NAHIE PENA JANDA?"

With the Asian reply of "PENDI, AGUR TINU SHALWAR KAMEEZ ACHIE TARA SEENA ARNDA"

to top this off we had a Sunni Shah war on the way up, kinda funny watching two chanddar wallie aunties go at it

now when we got to South Hall :

we were told one hour shopping time, i did my shopping Now London sis u can back me up on this now i went into Banwait bros, and had a look, at which point the girls left me alone because it was "too expensive"

now i had a bit of a nose and i fell inlove with this Hot pink and gold emborded kapra, its like for weddings and partys. i bough it and as soon as i came back and shoved my stuff to the side of my seat an auntie comes charging past and asks me what i have bought, when i just look at her, She Grabs my Bags and looks

"ARR KAPPRA KINNA SONA HAI, TEAYA ARR KAPRA MINU DAY DAY"

kinnay da laya?

asian: £40

Auntie "OOOOOOOOO HAI O TWADIE, 8, £5 DE SUIT LAY SAKDIE SEE"

now at this point the bloiking goes on for quite a bit, u can imagen what they said when they found my Unze bag with shoes in

now i would wear a decent £5 but for house work , not for daily life, i mean come on! what made things even worse was they seen me in Damnines

i was looking at the lengay, and this little boy came running out of the changing rooms. he was chased by a girl, then she shouted at a male that he should controll his brother, so as this baby was running he was looking back and decided to go running into my leg,

he was so cute sitting their in £200 sharwani (his sis was freaking out lol) so i picked him up and dusted him off then asked if he was ok? he walked back to his brother smiling at me looking back and decided to put his fingers into his mouth so cute

after that (few very modrate rude comments and acts by the aunties)

we went to the airport , flight was delayed

so they threw us back in old south hall.

i can't type the remarks and comments made by the aunties but lets just say THEY ARE VERY RUDE,

and i dont want mod'z to close topics

but it was funny to see them have a rant and a rave about my shopping. o yeah i got a handbag for free because the dude liked my DKNY bag

so thats Asian's little london adventure

and o yeah she did dance, WITH HALF A CHICKEN LEG IN HER HAND AND CHEWED CHICKEN IN HER MOUTH AS SHE SMILED, (she stole the chicken from me, kanjoose like fcuk (french connection united kingdom) but it was ok i was not that hungry anyways, its a personal thing like if someone u love does it its nothing,if someone u detest does it then its eveything)
Posted 28 Jun 2006

hehehehe

you know, if by chance I get to go with my family for outing, we never leave on time, that's for sure
planning hard the night before, nxt morning - having breakfast and lunch at the same time, someone speaks up - 'no time to go out now'
Posted 28 Jun 2006

Daydreamer says
London Girl it is the same with me too
Posted 28 Jun 2006

toba itnee gossip
Posted 28 Jun 2006

Asian says
London_Girl said:

hehehehe

you know, if by chance I get to go with my family for outing, we never leave on time, that's for sure
planning hard the night before, nxt morning - having breakfast and lunch at the same time, someone speaks up - 'no time to go out now'

its not that sis, that happens but its like the sheer fact of their stuck up ness,
now me i'am orignally from nott's and the aunties their yeah their a little crazy but they get things done, these welsh aunties donno if their comming or going, and to top that off i hate opening my mouth, i dont have a london accent so when people start asking about where i am from what i do, the aunties look and u know their dirty minded, so it ticks me off just a little

but it was a good day, screw them , i spend my cash on what i want. now i got Menndhi all over my hands, (they were partying last night too) i got to bugger off for 4 days, its the AGM at work, so people keep me posted

Posted 29 Jun 2006

Asian says
Daydreamer said:

GET OFF MY TOPIC!
Posted 29 Jun 2006

Asian said:

London_Girl said:

hehehehe

its not that sis, that happens but its like the sheer fact of their stuck up ness,
now me i'am orignally from nott's and the aunties their yeah their a little crazy but they get things done, these welsh aunties donno if their comming or going, and to top that off i hate opening my mouth, i dont have a london accent so when people start asking about where i am from what i do, the aunties look and u know their dirty minded, so it ticks me off just a little

but it was a good day, screw them , i spend my cash on what i want. now i got Menndhi all over my hands, (they were partying last night too) i got to bugger off for 4 days, its the AGM at work, so people keep me posted

is london accent different to welsh accent????
Posted 29 Jun 2006

Asian said:

Daydreamer said:

GET OFF MY TOPIC!

DD, you've got told off

Posted 29 Jun 2006

Daydreamer says
London_girl maybe so
but who cares .......
Posted 01 Jul 2006

Asian says
i do its not concerning u, off my topic
Posted 01 Jul 2006

Daydreamer says
ei ei captain
anyway i was talking to Londan girl not you
and I didnt even say anthing to you
Posted 01 Jul 2006

Asian says
LIsten!

this topic is about me, NOT u, its NOTHING do to with u

i have just come back from work and the LAST thing i want to see read or look at is your Bquwas so could u plz

not reply to topics started or affiliated by me or with me
Posted 01 Jul 2006

Daydreamer says
ok ok
Posted 01 Jul 2006

Asian says
good
Posted 01 Jul 2006

Daydreamer says
Tres Bien
Posted 02 Jul 2006

CHILL GUYZZ

I assume we’re all three belong to UK
And we’re not giving out a good impression to others..

This is ridiculous!

DD, please listen to Asian and be nice!
Posted 02 Jul 2006

Asian says
i just want him to leave me alone

admins won't do anything

and everytime i wanna leave my friends dont let me

he's abusive and dispicable
Posted 02 Jul 2006

Daydreamer says
Well Asian you are the abusive one by the way too, you have dished it out too, so Dont even deny it
Hmmmm
Khushi Khabi thread (the one about the cartoons)had to be shut down because of you
If that wasnt abuse then I dont know what was, so open your eyes and see what you say to Thank you
And it wasnt the first time you have done it too.
Posted 02 Jul 2006

Asian says
i would argue

but whats the point in arguing with an idiot
Posted 04 Jul 2006

Reply to Topic