where to rent an apartment in Limassol?

91 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
crowl

Total Posts: 0

Hi everyone! I'm planning to move to Limassol and I'm looking for an apartment to rent. Could anyone suggest how I can find a good place? What should I consider while choosing an apartment for rent in Limassol?
Posted 22 Jan 2024

Jonathann says
Hello! When looking to rent apartment Limassol , I recommend exploring various listings on platforms like "Realty" https://realty.com.cy/rent/limassol/apartment . They offer a range of options from budget-friendly to luxury apartments, catering to different needs. Consider factors such as location, proximity to amenities, size, and your budget. Ensure to check the apartment's condition, understand the rental terms, and clarify any doubts with the landlord or agent. This website provides a comprehensive view of available apartments, making it easier to compare and choose the one that best suits your requirements. Best of luck with your apartment hunt in Limassol!
Posted 22 Jan 2024

Ferporary says
Finding your ideal house rental in Limassol depends on your lifestyle! Buzzing nightlife and beach proximity? Aim for the Tourist Area or Marina. Craving a quieter scene with easy access to amenities? Consider Agios Athanasios or Mesa Geitonia. Families often favor Potamos Germasogeias for its green spaces and schools. Remember, Limassol offers a diverse range of neighborhoods, so research and prioritize what matters most for your comfortable stay!
Posted 17 Feb 2024

Reply to Topic