Which instructor or school in Sharm el Sheikh is best suited for freedive training?

100 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
crowl

Total Posts: 0

Which instructor or school in Sharm el Sheikh is best suited for freedive training?
Posted 02 Mar 2024

Jonathann says
My experience with Apnetica Freediving with Dmitry in Sharm el-Sheikh was outstanding! He stands out as a freediving instructor! Passed Aida 2 and I am looking forward to continuing my education on AIDA3. The practical sessions were as informative as the theoretical ones, truly a holistic teaching approach. I had the best freedive training I can imagine!!!!! Thank you Dimitri for everything!)) My freediving course at Apnetica is like a "Finding Dory" sequel, but you're Dory, and you remember everything! Ready for my next underwater adventure, AIDA3! ;-)

Posted 02 Mar 2024

crowl says
thank you!
Posted 02 Mar 2024

Finding an online school, platform, tutor to learn a particular language is now quite easy. It's relevant, it's in demand, and it's not just about English. Learning any language is now possible through apps and platforms https://promova.com/app/french-language-learning-app. It may not completely replace classes with a tutor, especially if you want to reach the level of a native speaker, but as a basic option it is more than good.
Posted 4 weeks ago

Fake Diploma: Looking for a fake diploma? We offer authentic-looking fake diplomas with fast delivery options. Order now and avoid scams!
Posted 2 weeks ago

Reply to Topic