Reply to Topic
danie

Total Posts: 382

Hamare yahan aaj bhi ladies ko burke
mein dekha jana pasand kiya jata hei.
Is par aapke kya comments hein?
Posted 25 Sep 2006

Asian says
Personallu Hijab starts from the heart, i respect what parda means, but i dont believe a peice of material can prove a womans religion. Hijaab aur parda dil se suro hotie hai
Posted 25 Sep 2006

Ashii says
chalan ya chalaaan

Posted 25 Sep 2006

~Fragi~ says
basically is topic ka origin phunny pix mein mojood topic pic of the year sey hai

well burka lazmi hona chaiyee

bus keh diya na
Posted 25 Sep 2006

Ashii says
theek hai
aap apne ghar walon ko pehna lijiye pehle
Posted 25 Sep 2006

~Fragi~ says
begum ko aajaneey dein ... us ko tu double double burkey mein bahir lekar jayoon ga
Posted 25 Sep 2006

Hijab dil main hota hay dikhawa koi cheez nahi
Posted 25 Sep 2006

~Fragi~ says
so true

but in actual covering of body is more imp den it
Posted 25 Sep 2006

I don't know the intentions behind this topic but it has a sarcastic undertone there. Again, its my gutt feeling.

Actions reflect intentions and character of a person. Outlook of a person is indicative of their personality.

In this part of the world, nakedness of women is much appreciated. Of course, in such a society, women clad in hijaab and modest clothing would be looked upon as oppressed and seen as forced to hide their beauty.

In the other part of the world where modest dressing and hijaab is considered a reflection of dignified character. skimpy clothing is characterized just the opposite.

Apart from societal view of women in modest or scanty clothes, its a matter of how a woman finds comfortable when seen as an intelligent person or as an object of carnal desire.
Posted 25 Sep 2006

Posted 25 Sep 2006

Thanks TT

...but whatever is in the heart must reflect in clothes, manners, etiquettes, behavior, dealing with others and in worship.
Posted 25 Sep 2006

Teen Tracker said:

Hijab dil main hota hay dikhawa koi cheez nahi

Posted 25 Sep 2006

sd
Posted 25 Sep 2006

Quran has hardly ever mentioned eman without action. One who believes and is comitted to hayaa, wears hijab, and the one who has doubts, avoids it.
Posted 27 Sep 2006

danie says
Smooth_daddy said:

One who believes and is comitted to hayaa, wears hijab, and the one who has doubts, avoids it.

Why the ladies are bound to show hayaa in this way? Why not men also are suggested to wear burka?
Posted 28 Sep 2006

danie says
Smooth_daddy said:

Actions reflect intentions and character of a person. Outlook of a person is indicative of their personality.

What do you mean? The ladies not wearing burka are charecterless?
Posted 28 Sep 2006

danie said:

Why the ladies are bound to show hayaa in this way? Why not men also are suggested to wear burka?

Danie, its very simple, that is how women committed to Islam want to present themselves as opposed to those who pride in exposing themselves. Apparently, you have problem with women who cover themselves but have no objection on those who shed their clothes.

my friend, women don't have to be the object of pleasure for the eye of man. Nor do they have to be a victim of man's desire of seeing every curve of her body. There are some who want to gaurd their chastity and their beauty for the one they find their partner, yet there are those who expose their beauty in varying degrees to others for recieving praise from every watching eye. They make that decision from their heart and mind. So let us not impose man's desire upon them.

For differences between two genders for showing hayaa are for differences in attractions and appeals. If you like, I can explain that to you.
Posted 28 Sep 2006

danie said:

Smooth_daddy said:

What do you mean? The ladies not wearing burka are charecterless?

let me ask you some basic questions before establishing what i mean.

1. One with eyes and a blind are equal in their ability to see?
2. Are knowledgeable person and ignorant equal?
3. Light and dark are equal?

I am sure you and everybody else will respond in negative. Also some may say, well! they may not be equal but not very far apart depending on the degree of blindness, relative difference in knowledge and ignorance, and light and dark.

Exactly, that's how characters differ from a person to another. In the case of burka, limits are between complete covering and complete bareness. you got the point!
Posted 28 Sep 2006

sun_shine says
before the mentioning of the ‘Hijab’ for the women, the Qur’an mentioned the ‘Hijab’, for the man. It is mentioned in Surah Nur, Ch. No. 24, Verse No. 30, it says to the believing man, that… ‘He should lower his gaze and guard his modesty’. The next Verse… Surah Nur, Ch. 24, Verse No. 31, says... ‘Say to the believing woman, that she should lower her gaze and guard her modesty and display not her beauty, except what is that necessary of, and to draw a head covering over her bosom, except in front of her father, her son, her husband’, and a big list of ‘Na-Mahram’, the close relatives which she can marry is given, and but natural, in front of the chaste women - Besides these, she should maintain the Hijab. The criteria for Hijab in Islam, can be found in the Qur’an, and the Sahih Hadith. Suppose two ladies… two twin sisters were equally beautiful - if they are walking down the street, and if round the corner there is a hooligan, who is waiting for a catch… who is waiting to tease a girl. Both twin sisters are walking, both are equally beautiful - one is in the Hijab… Islamic Hijab - one is wearing a mini or a skirt. Which girl will that hooligan tease? … Which girl will he tease? But natural, the one in the short or the mini girl. If a girl is wearing a normal salwar kameez, with her head open… may be the salwar kameez tight, and the other girl is wearing a Islamic Hijab - Which girl will he tease? But natural, the girl who is not in Hijab. It is practical proof, that Hijab is been ordained in Islam… not to degrade the woman, but to protect her modesty.

Posted 30 Sep 2006

Thanks sun-shine
Posted 02 Oct 2006

danie says
Smooth_daddy said:

danie said:

Apparently, you have problem with women who cover themselves but have no objection on those who shed their clothes.

my friend, women don't have to be the object of pleasure for the eye of man. Nor do they have to be a victim of man's desire of seeing every curve of her body. There are some who want to gaurd their chastity and their beauty for the one they find their partner, yet there are those who expose their beauty in varying degrees to others for recieving praise from every watching eye. They make that decision from their heart and mind. So let us not impose man's desire upon them.

For differences between two genders for showing hayaa are for differences in attractions and appeals. If you like, I can explain that to you.

First of all plz don't think that u r a saint and others
are bloody sadist. I also never like to see a girl in revealing cloths but it doesn't mean u force her to cover herself from top to bottom. It is very easy to give lecture on hijab but u think how will u feel if u are forced to cover urself comletely from top to bottom and go to market.
I think it will be very difficult to even breath. I think girls can tell us better how they feel in burqa. Completely covered from nails to hair(on head). I don't think there is any wrong if they are allowed to keep their face and fingers uncovered.
Posted 03 Oct 2006

sun_shine says
yeh aapki society pe depend karta hay.agar aap europe main hay to wahan log kisi ko ghoor ghoor kar nahin dekhtay.jabkay asia may situation bilkul different hay.
main hijab karti hoon,face bhi chupa hota hay laikin ismay aadat ki baat hai.shuroo main ap uncomfortable feel karaingi per baad may apko aadat ho jayegi.
mujhe koi problem nahin full hijab may.yahan pe to hijab pehennay waliyon ki kaafi izzat hoti hay.
Posted 03 Oct 2006

danie says
sun_shine said:

yeh aapki society pe depend karta hay.agar aap europe main hay to wahan log kisi ko ghoor ghoor kar nahin dekhtay.jabkay asia may situation bilkul different hay.
main hijab karti hoon,face bhi chupa hota hay laikin ismay aadat ki baat hai.shuroo main ap uncomfortable feel karaingi per baad may apko aadat ho jayegi.
mujhe koi problem nahin full hijab may.yahan pe to hijab pehennay waliyon ki kaafi izzat hoti hay.

S-S thanx for joining. Mein aapki baat se sahmat hoon ki pahle taqleef hogi phir baad mein aadat parr jaegi. Aadat to har baat ki parr sakti hei. Agar aap aaj se langrri taang chalna shuru kar do to shuru mein taqlee3f hogi par baad mein aadat parr jaegi. Agar aap aaj se din mein sirf ek baar khao to shuru mein to taqleef hogi par baad mein aadat ho jaegi. So it is not the matter.
Aur mein Indian hoon. 5 saal Dubai mei raha hoon. 6 mahine se China mein hoon lekin maine koi aisa aadmi nahin dekha jo kisi ko fakat is liye ghoor raha ho ki us ne muh nahi dak rakha ho.
Posted 04 Oct 2006

danie said:

Smooth_daddy said:

danie said:

First of all plz don't think that u r a saint and others
are bloody sadist. I also never like to see a girl in revealing cloths but it doesn't mean u force her to cover herself from top to bottom. It is very easy to give lecture on hijab but u think how will u feel if u are forced to cover urself comletely from top to bottom and go to market.
I think it will be very difficult to even breath. I think girls can tell us better how they feel in burqa. Completely covered from nails to hair(on head). I don't think there is any wrong if they are allowed to keep their face and fingers uncovered.

Hey danie, i am telling you this again, women of faith implement the command from Quran without anyone forcing them to that, at least in where I live or have lived - pakistan or US. If they don't have a problem, why do you get so emotional about it?

I am well aware of indians being critical of burqas and hijabs. they have mentioned it to me on different ocassions - i tell 'em and I'll tell you, respect their choice just as you would respect the choice of those who do not cover themselves. and if you want to know how they feel in a garment fully covering them, ask 'em without offending the very idea of it.
Posted 04 Oct 2006

danie said:

S-S thanx for joining. Mein aapki baat se sahmat hoon ki pahle taqleef hogi phir baad mein aadat parr jaegi. Aadat to har baat ki parr sakti hei. Agar aap aaj se langrri taang chalna shuru kar do to shuru mein taqlee3f hogi par baad mein aadat parr jaegi. Agar aap aaj se din mein sirf ek baar khao to shuru mein to taqleef hogi par baad mein aadat ho jaegi. So it is not the matter.
Aur mein Indian hoon. 5 saal Dubai mei raha hoon. 6 mahine se China mein hoon lekin maine koi aisa aadmi nahin dekha jo kisi ko fakat is liye ghoor raha ho ki us ne muh nahi dak rakha ho.

Well, you get used to drugs also. they don't effect as much once your body gets used to it.

Danie, you don't understand! hijab is an issue of faith and if it poses some physical difficulty, believers value their faith over their bodily comforts.

There are many women I know who have been posed with the same question, "Boy! it must be very hot in those clothes, especially in this heat?" I was impressed with their response, "yeah it gets little warm, but hell fire is worse, I'd rather be little hot here than being in a pit of fire." Its not only women of asian or middle east origin are committed to covering them selves, its the local reverts who say and act like that.
Posted 04 Oct 2006

danie said:

It may be true. Let me relate to you a story from last week that was narrated on the National Public Radio (NPR - most widely heard news radio in US). It reported increasing "street sexual harassment" against women in New York. Several women narrated their stories about how they were approached and were harassed. Most commonly, it was their clothing that drew such attention. One lady went about saying that after she realized that she was being looked upon in an undignified way, she immediately went to a nearby store, bought a sweatshirt and put it on to protect herself.
Posted 04 Oct 2006

a women should wear a burka with her heart...
Posted 04 Oct 2006

sun_shine says
danie sir ISLAM main koi aisi baat ka hukum nahin diya gaya hay jis mein insaniyat ka faida na ho.
baat mu dhaknay ya na dhaknay ki nahi hay
baat hay hijab ki,yeh ap per hay k ap apni society k
mutabik kaisa hijab pehentay hain.
aap china main rehtay hain wahan per log bhalay hi aurat ko na dekhtay ho per suppose agar main yahan pakistan may without hijab kahi jao to yakeenan log
mujhay dekhaingay.meri friend she is in BALOCHISTAN UNIVERSITY in quetta woh hijab karkay aur mu chupa kay
university jaati hain kyunki agar woh without hijab jaye
to buhat saray problems ho saktay hain.ap per awazein kastay hain to in problems ko avoid karnay k liye
hijab is the best solution.
Posted 06 Oct 2006

sun_shine says
SIR HUM NE HIJAB PEHENNAY KAY BUHAT SAARAY ADVANTAGES BAYAAN KIYE. AAP ISKA KOI DISADVANTAGE TO BATAYE
TAKAY HUM SAB SAMAJH SAKAY K LOG IS SAY INKAR KYUN KARTAY HAIN.
Posted 06 Oct 2006

Thanks sunshine for your support
Posted 09 Oct 2006

sun_shine says
thanks but it should be prooved by someone who is against hijab that what is its disadvantages?
Posted 10 Oct 2006

Reply to Topic