- "outgoing" women -

6495 views 35 replies
Reply to Topic
Ashii

Total Posts: 31001

I was reading Q&A of NB's topic
aur aik sawal pe meri nazar pari

Islam mei parde ki do surat hein, we used to talk abt CHADAR AND CHARDEEWARI (i hope im not using a wrong term)
matlab k aik to jism dhanpna
aur aik ghar mei rehna (yani k bager zaroorat k bahir na nikalna)

"chadar" wali baat mujhe kafi hadd tak samajh aati hai,, and i agree to that to some extend
but
"bager zaroorat k bahir na nikalna"

wot do u guyz call ZAROOOORAT ?????

(plz as usual,, no copy paste )
Posted 27 Oct 2006

nikama says
no one can draw a list of what is zaroori and what is not
her normal shakhas vo merd ho ya aurat us ko ye samajhna koi mushkil nahin k zaroorat kya he.job per jana zaroorat ho sakti he window shopping k liay jana nahin.ye ladies per depend kerta he k kya waqi zaroori he aur kya nahin.
chader wali baat na mukamal he char deewari wali baat k,u dont have to observe hijab in your own home is ki zaroorat bahir nikalne per hi paish ati he,aur ye samajhna koi mushkil nahin k ghar se bahir ap jitna bhi carefull raho ap k uthne baithne chalne phirne main,khane peene main,milne milane main be-perdagi bhi ho sakti he,be-ehtiati bhi,aur be-hoodagi bhi.
EHTIAT ZAROORI HE
Posted 27 Oct 2006

Ashii says
ehtyat ?? being careful ??
samajh nahi i yar

if i live in a non muslim country tab to samajh aata hai ehtyat karna (depends on "halaat")
but like living in a muslim country kiss se ehtyat karein
apne MUSLIM BHAIYON SE
Posted 27 Oct 2006

nikama says
masla bhaion ka nahin mehrum aur na mehrum ka he perda na mehrum se kia jata he chahe vo ap ka musalman bhai hi kyun na ho.thousand of muslim women r raped by their musalman bhais every year.ehtiat is liay zaroori he.
Posted 28 Oct 2006

Ashii says
i still dont understand
jahan parda aur ehtyat hoti hai rape wahan bhi hote hein
jahan tak mehram na mehram ka taluk hai to we all know that even in our society (including other muslims countries) incest and pedophily exist.. reported cases boht kam honge par we all know the reality is much more shameful

doosri cheez,, u said parda sirf bahir hota hai
nooo... parda apne baki rishte daron se bhi hota hai.. like ur brothers in law wagera

all i want to say is
do u really think aurat ka parda karna ya ghar mei bethna kissi masle ka hal hai ??????
Posted 28 Oct 2006

nikama says
brother in law waghera bhi to na-mehrum hi hote hain.
jahan perda hota he rape and adultery wahan bhi hoti he lekin kafi kam
yes incest and pedophily exist everywhere but this is no excuse for not observing perda.
perda bohat se masail ka hal he lekin sab masail ka nahin islam isi liay collectively sharia ko apnane ko kehta he kyunk individually hamara amal jitna bhi acha kyun na ho it does not bring out the desired result.
perda jis tarah hamare molvi paish kerte hain,parhi likhi,samajhdar khuateen ki majority us ko apne sath aik imtiazi salook k tour per leti he.you are not the only one who is complaining
HIJAAB IN MY OPINION
there is a greater topic in islam and that is SHARM-O-HAYA.islam wants its followers to have this quality... enrich it and exhibit it.now in our daily life we can manifest this quality in many ways,islam has even set out some guide lines regarding this through the life of HOLY PROPHET S.A.W.S,and one way of expressing that we are modest is our DRESS.because dress does make a statement so islam has given some clear guidelines regarding what to wear and how to wear and how to carry oneself with the prescribed/suggested/recommended dress.
these instructions...better call these guidelines are as follows.
1-your dress must cover your SATAR...the part of body u must have to hide from others.
i need not tell u what satar is but for the sake of clarity,a man must cover his body from his belly button(i forgot the decent word for it )to his knees,and a woman is supposed to hide her body completely leaving only face,hands and feet exposed(as u know there is even a controversy regarding the covering of face,but lets forget it for a while).now i dont see anything discriminating about it,and almost all muslim women in spirit atleast agree to it.
2-your dress must not be skin tight.
so that your SATAR does not get accentuated/become more prominent.again it applies to both men and women.that is why some molvis discourage men from wearing tight geans/pants since they dont serve the purpose well.
3-your dress must not be a see-through type.
both men and women should not wear clothes that show their SATAR.i have observed rather sheepishly that many women wear HIJAB but wear such clothes specially in summer that even their under garments are visible same goes for men...cotton wear leaves many in a sharamnak halat but they remain oblivious to it.
4-your dress must be such that is considered decent in your society.
in our mosques usually caps made of straw are kept for sinners like me so we could cover our heads but that is MAKROOH as no decent and self respecting man likes to wear them in public.similarly namaaz bohat gunde mazdoori wale kapron main perhna bagher kisi majboori k,bhi makrooh he since no one likes to dress like that in public.
5-u must carry yourself decently in public.
once holy prophet went to see hazrat usman he was relaxing and his shirt was exposing his belly,holy prophet saw it and at the same time hazrat usman realized that and immediately covered it.holy prophet smiled and said that even angels usman se HAYA kerte hain.this is a good example as to how should we carry ourself in public,even if we are wearing SHARAI LIBAAS.hamare merdon ki to ye halat he k jahan dil chaha,azar bund khola aur beth gay to make water
6-women when they go out must wear hijab.
this is the only instruction rather an order that is specifically for ladies only.GOD best knows the reason and logic but just imagine,if u cover your face....
1-u dont have to put on sun screen etc.your facial skin remains immune to ulteviolet rays.
2-u dont have to spend large amount of money on JUST TO LOOK GOOD IN PUBLIC.
3-u dont have to feel any insecurity when pakistani men are oggling at u like hell.
4-and as some ladies have told u begin to feel a strange inner confidence that helps u survive the day an a more better way.
if a women does not wear HIJAB it does not at all cost mean she is a W**RE.
if a woman does observe HIJAB,it does not make her the new addition of HAZRAT MARYAM either.
the decision is entirely one's own and no one has any right to interfare,but one atleast must accept the ORDER even if one does not obey it.
i have just tried to describe HIJAAB as i see it.HIJAAB kisi PABUNDI ka naam nahin aik SECURITY ka naam he.and the basic purpose it serves is SHARM-O-HAYA,jab vo hi na ho to saat perdon main raho ya nangay ho ker ghoomo,baat aik hi he
Posted 28 Oct 2006

new_beau says
I have read the question and all comments....

Abhi kuchh zean mainnnahin aa raha kya kahoon....

Ehtyaat aur BALANCE zaroori hay...Baaqi Allah Niyyat ka haal dekhnay waala hay aur Bachaanay waala bhi
Posted 29 Oct 2006

ONLYARBAB says
i think zarorat menas
k aik cheez jis k bagair guzara ho raha hay
not so much imprtant
aur app woh lainey nikal jao

ya phir koi gher zarori cheez

Posted 30 Oct 2006

nikama you surprise me all the time.

your comments on Hijab are very accurate. Thanks for taking time out for writing this rather long response. I find it very difficult to find time to respond... though I itch so bad to respond to topics where religion is misunderstood.

I want to add two other conditions as I have known as part of hijab:
1. Colors of outer garments should not be very attractive and eye catching - Women are prohibited from showing their beauty and beautifying themselves when outing from their homes. They are though at liberty to beautify themselves for their spouses and at home. Similarly, men are required to dress modestly. The purpose and intention of clothing should be to cover onself in obedience to Allah's command as opposed to impressing others or attracting others attention.

2. Clothes of males should not resemble clothes of female and the other way around...for clear distinction between men and women.

You are absolutely right that hijab is definitely a symbol of haya as ordained in Quran and as seen in the teachings of beloved prophet SAW. Hijab is not haya by it self. It is the individual conduct and how we carry ourself reflects our level of haya. Some may only adopt that symbol for a variety of reasons but haya may not have touched their heart. On the other hand, there may be some who do not observe the complete hijab, but they have haya in their hearts. This haya may not have matured to the point that they submit to the demands of their creator.
Posted 01 Nov 2006

new_beau says
Thanks for adding more info SD
Posted 02 Nov 2006

ONLYARBAB says
Smooth_daddy said:

nikama you surprise me all the time.

your comments on Hijab are very accurate. Thanks for taking time out for writing this rather long response. I find it very difficult to find time to respond... though I itch so bad to respond to topics where religion is misunderstood.

I want to add two other conditions as I have known as part of hijab:
1. Colors of outer garments should not be very attractive and eye catching - Women are prohibited from showing their beauty and beautifying themselves when outing from their homes. They are though at liberty to beautify themselves for their spouses and at home. Similarly, men are required to dress modestly. The purpose and intention of clothing should be to cover onself in obedience to Allah's command as opposed to impressing others or attracting others attention.

2. Clothes of males should not resemble clothes of female and the other way around...for clear distinction between men and women.

You are absolutely right that hijab is definitely a symbol of haya as ordained in Quran and as seen in the teachings of beloved prophet SAW. Hijab is not haya by it self. It is the individual conduct and how we carry ourself reflects our level of haya. Some may only adopt that symbol for a variety of reasons but haya may not have touched their heart. On the other hand, there may be some who do not observe the complete hijab, but they have haya in their hearts. This haya may not have matured to the point that they submit to the demands of their creator.

very right and true thanks for sharing
Posted 03 Nov 2006

Badal says
I think meray kuch kehnay ki zaroorat nahi, kafi kuch kaha ja chuka hai Just wanna say, log hijab par tu rarely criticize kartay hai (kyunkay mushkil hai ) laikin ghar say bilawaja bahir nikalnay ko mana karnay par irritate ho jatay hain. But, I bet, agar unko bilawaja bahar ghar say bahir nikalnay ki ijazat de bhi di jaye tu bhi hijab observe nahi karain gay. Bahir (even zaroorat ki places like schools, colleges, work places etc) jain gay tu bahir konsa father ya husband dekh raha ho ga. Hijab say related masail par behas say matlab mostly hijab par hi aa jata hai. (Phool ki patiyaan aik aik kar kay tor di jain tu eventually phool hi khatam ho jaye ga na )
Posted 03 Nov 2006

Ashii says
nikama said:

brother in law waghera bhi to na-mehrum hi hote hain.
jahan perda hota he rape and adultery wahan bhi hoti he lekin kafi kam
yes incest and pedophily exist everywhere but this is no excuse for not observing perda.

yani k parda sirf bahir nahi ghar mei bhi hota hai,, right
adultry kam hai,, agree.. par rape ?? i dont think so,, kabhi real numbers dekhe hein pak k
hmmm,, yani k parda inn sab galt kamon ko rokna ka zariya nahi hai

nikama said:

perda bohat se masail ka hal he lekin sab masail ka nahin islam isi liay collectively sharia ko apnane ko kehta he kyunk individually hamara amal jitna bhi acha kyun na ho it does not bring out the desired result.

there is a greater topic in islam and that is SHARM-O-HAYA.

isssss baat pe I DONT HAVE ANYYYY OBJECTION
abhi baad mei bhi as u wrote abt DESCENT LIBAS mard aur aurat dono k liye.. iss mei bhi koi bhiiii eitraz nahi hai kyun k baat hai hi sahi

but here again,,, DESCENT kya hota hai
hamare han jo definition descent ki hai woh europe mei nahi hai,, a woman in hijab attracts more than one in knee length skirt

well it doenst mean k sab hijab utar k skirt pehen lein,, sirf aik baat kahi hai

u told few reasons,, Y HIJAB
sorry but i dont agree to any of em.. its not coz i dont wear hijab k me 2 tonnn make up mu pe laga k phiru
"strange inner confidence" ??????

nikama said:

HIJAAB kisi PABUNDI ka naam nahin aik SECURITY ka naam he.

ghuma phira k hum wapis apne topic ki taraf aa gae hein
that was my question,,,
agar sab ko sharm o haya ka nazrein neechi rakhne ka hukum hai to phir kis se secure karna hai apni aurton ko

there s one more thing i want to say par abhi nahi kehna chah rahi bohot maaar pare gi
may b later,, i hope yeh topic wahan tak na pohonche
Posted 08 Nov 2006

Ashii says
thnx SD
but lemme correct ya,, religion is not "misunderstood"
im ony asking for an explanation

its said abt Islami hukoomat (correct me if im wrong) k security ka aisa aalam k aik aurat akele maloom nahi kahan se kahan safar kar paae gi
but agar aurat ko akele safar ki ijazat nahi to yeh "fictive" example kis kaam ki hai
Posted 08 Nov 2006

Ashii says
thnx for u comments badal
yeh topic hijab aur bahir jaane dono k upper hai
agar sahi se parha ho to

irritate hone ki waja yeh hai k dono ki logic sahi se samajh nahi i

one important thing
kissi ne abhi tak nahi bataya k ZAROORAT kya hoti hai,, i mean woh konsi zaroorat hai jiss pe aurat ko (parde mei hi sahi) bahir jana ja'iz hai

last thing
did someone read the answer of the question (in my first post in urdu)
akele safar karna FITNE ka ba'is ho sakta hai
iss ka kya matlab hai
Posted 08 Nov 2006

javad says
JO TALIMAAT HAMARY NABI NAY HAMEN DI HAIN AUR JO CHEZEN ALLAH AUR USKAY RASOOL PBUH NAY BATAIN HAIN USMAIN HI BHALAI HAI.. AUR USPAR NA CHALNA BUS HAMARI NADANI HAI JISKI SAZA HAMEN MILAY GI.

Aurat aur mard dono ko apni limits bata de gain hain
Posted 10 Nov 2006

sun_shine says
yaa aap sab kay views mainay parhay yaa Islam ki talimaat per amal karnay main hi hamari bhalai hain.
zaroorat kay liye aurat ghar se zaroor nikal sakti hain agar job karnay ki zaroorat ho to woh bhi kar sakti hain per hijab main.
aur i think asian mahol main koi aurat bagair zaroorat kay ghar se nahi nikalti.
Posted 11 Nov 2006

javad says
hmm
Posted 11 Nov 2006

Ashii says
thnx a lot sun shine and javad
i agree to wotever u said but mera khyal se ehkamat doosron pe impose karne se pehle khud amal karna zaroori hai

hmmm,, my question remains here

Posted 12 Nov 2006

nikama says
ashii,
zaroorat ko kisi ne define kerne ki koshish is liay nahin ki kyunk aisa koi bewaqoof hi ker sakta he.there is no hard and fast rule either in sharia or sociology as to what a necessity is.it varies from person to

person from society to society.isi liay hamare religion ne male aur female followers donon ko aik code of conduct de dia he,jis per amal kerna lazmi he.
another thing,ager nazrain neechi rakhne ka hukam dia gay he to aik to vo muslim merdon k liay he aur muashron main her religion k log pay jate hain,doosre jis tarah her muslim aurat hijab ki pabundi nahin kerti usi tarah her merd bhi is hukam ki pabundi nahin kerta.
merdon ko nazrain neechi rakhne ka hukam isi liay dia gaya he k ALLAH ko maloom tha k her aurat hijab ki pabund nahin ho gi.
similarly aurat ko hijab ka hukam isi liay did gaya he kyunk her merd nazrain neechi nahin rakhta.
decent libaas ki definition meri pichli post main aur s.d ki post main mojood he koi na dekhna chahe to us ki marzi.
Posted 17 Nov 2006

Ashii says
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... agreeee
if there isnt any specific definition of ZAROORAT,, it means we cant say wotever I AM DOING is accordin to my zaroorat, and wot others are doing is not

yarr itne din baad is topic mei i hu
bhoool gaya hai kya kya kehna tha
Posted 20 Nov 2006

2017-7-2 xiaozheng6666
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
canada goose
true religion jeans
canada goose outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet online
christian louboutin
oakley sunglasses wholesale
cheap jordans
nike outlet
adidas shoes for men
pandora jewelry
lebron james shoes
fred perry shirts
adidas yeezy boost
mulberry handbags
cheap mlb jerseys
michael kors outlet online
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
nike shoes outlet
coach factory outlet
mbt shoes
nike outlet store
air jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren outlet
adidas yeezy
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet online
coach outlet store online
polo outlet
coach outlet clearance
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
cheap jordans for sale
fred perry polo
nfl jerseys
ugg outlet
ralph lauren
cheap mlb jerseys
cheap nhl jerseys
canada goose outlet store
prada outlet
tory burch outlet
ugg boots
michael kors outlet clearance
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
canada goose jackets
polo ralph lauren
adidas outlet store
valentino shoes
ray ban sunglasses
longchamp outlet
cheap ray bans
true religion outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
moncler outlet
mont blanc outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet online
valentino outlet store
fitflops clearance
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
kate spade outlet store
canada goose outlet
christian louboutin uk
ray ban sunglasses
adidas outlet
mbt shoes outlet
mulberry uk
adidas outlet online
prada outlet stores
cheap authentic nba jerseys
adidas yeezy shoes
coach outlet online
puma outlet
christian louboutin sale
michael kors handbags
pandora jewelry
pandora bracelet
coach outlet online
kate spade outlet online
cheap ray ban sunglasses
lunette ray ban
coach factory outlet online
nike shoes
mlb jerseys
ralph lauren outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
pandora jewelry sale
pandora outlet online
longchamp
polo outlet
ray ban sunglasses
fitflops sale
mont blanc outlet
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren uk
canada goose jackets
oakley sunglasses
yeezy boost
kate spade handbags
ralph lauren pas cher
fitflops sale clearance
nike outlet store
air jordan 4 retro
canada goose jackets
coach outlet online
fitflop sandals
cheap oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren pas cher
polo ralph lauren
mlb jerseys
ralph lauren uk
oakley sunglasses
yeezy boost 350
michael kors outlet stores
jordan retro shoes
mulberry bags
ralph lauren
prada outlet online
mont blanc pens for sale
air jordan retro
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren polo
nike outlet
mlb jerseys wholesale
nike shoes for men
lacoste shoes
puma shoes
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
canada goose
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
nhl jerseys
oakley sunglasses outlet
polo outlet
coach outlet
cheap jordan shoes
fitflop sandals
coach outlet online
coach outlet
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren
polo outlet
jordan shoes
mcm backpack
ralph lauren
ray ban pas cher
mlb jerseys wholesale
true religion outlet store
canada goose jackets
ray ban sunglasses outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
kate spade purses
oakley sunglasses
valentino outlet store
vintage nhl jerseys
mont blanc outlet
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
nike outlet store
polo ralph lauren outlet
canada goose outlet
coach outlet
fred perry polo shirts
fitflops sale clearance
canada goose outlet
lacoste clothing
fred perry clothing
polo ralph lauren outlet
kate spade outlet online store
ralph lauren uk
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet store
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet online
fred perry outlet
coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren
coach outlet online
nike outlet
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet store
prada outlet store
coach outlet
nike shoes
fred perry clothing
coach outlet
canada goose jackets
mont blanc pens
christian louboutin outlet
mont blanc pens
kate spade handbags
moncler outlet
adidas outlet online
cheap ugg boots
hermes birkin
polo ralph lauren
michael kors handbags
ralph lauren uk
cheap mlb jerseys
ralph lauren polo
hermes outlet
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
ugg boots
pandora outlet store
adidas nmd
nike shoes
ralph lauren outlet
mont blanc pens
air jordan shoes
nike outlet store
cheap oakley sunglasses
adidas outlet
ray ban sunglasses wholesale
cheap jordans
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren outlet
cheap uggs
cheap ugg boots
fred perry
mlb jerseys
fitflops sale
true religion outlet store
coach outlet online
nike shoes outlet
polo shirts
kate spade outlet
ralph lauren outlet
mcm bag
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags clearance
nike outlet
true religion jeans
coach outlet
cheap nba jersey
cheap oakley sunglasses
true religion outlet
uggs outlet
canada goose
longchamp outlet
pandora outlet
mont blanc pens
cheap oakley sunglasses
adidas yeezy shoes
cheap jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
nike factory outlet
coach outlet online
pandora jewelry
oakley sunglasses
pandora bracelet
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
nike shoes
prada outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
coach factory outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
pandora outlet
polo outlet
valentino outlet
canada goose outlet
fitflop sale
polo ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren
cheap jordans
canada goose
nike trainers
oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans sale
ray ban sunglasses for men
cheap jerseys wholesale
ray ban sunglasses
true religion
ed hardy clothing
michael kors outlet
air jordan 4
cheap ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren outlet
polo outlet
polo outlet
mbt outlet
adidas shoes
ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
nike shoes
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren uk
ray bans sunglasses outlet
adidas yeezy boost
ugg outlet
valentino shoes
true religion jeans
mbt shoes clearance outlet
nike air jordan 4
true religion outlet
adidas yeezy
asics running shoes
mont blanc
michael kors outlet online store
pandora charms
michael kors handbags sale
mbt shoes
christian louboutin
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet online
giuseppe zanotti shoes
oakley sunglasses
adidas shoes for women
lacoste shirts
cheap nike shoes
ed hardy
michael kors outlet
yeezy shoes
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
asics shoes
ray ban
true religion outlet
michael kors outlet
pandora charms
nike shoes
ralph lauren shirts
ralph lauren polo
canada goose outlet
cheap ray bans sunglasses
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
asics outlet
longchamp outlet online
fred perry polo shirts
adidas nmd r1
lebron shoes
adidas yeezy shoes
ralph lauren polo
ray ban sunglasses
ed hardy outlet
nike shoes
nike shoes on sale
hermes belts outlet
kate spade bags
nike outlet
ralph lauren shirts
oakley sunglasses
polo shirts
longchamp outlet store
lacoste polo
cheap jordans for sale
kate spade bags
nba jersey
ralph lauren outlet
kate spade outlet store
mont blanc outlet
fitflops sale clearance
oakley sunglasses
cheap jordans
coach factory outlet
canada goose
pandora jewelry outlet
oakley sunglasses for men
ray ban sunglasses
jordan retro
mcm outlet
cheap jerseys
prada outlet store
canada goose outlet
cheap uggs
yeezy boost 350 v2
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
ralph lauren uk
pandora rings
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin sale
longchamp handbags
fred perry polo
michael kors outlet
hermes outlet
mbt outlet
polo ralph lauren
true religion outlet
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
air jordan shoes
adidas outlet store
kate spade outlet
polo outlet
valentino outlet
oakley sunglasses
mont blanc
nike shoes for men
canada goose jackets
polo outlet
lacoste outlet
fitflops sale clearance
coach outlet online coach factory outlet
polo outlet
ralph lauren uk
oakley sunglasses
kate spade handbags
cheap ray ban sunglasses
cheap ugg boots
coach factory outlet
nike outlet store
coach factory outlet
tory burch outlet
ray ban sunglasses on sale
michael kors
polo ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren
canada goose
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren uk
yeezy boost
adidas yeezy shoes
yeezy boost 350
nike shoes for women
Posted 02 Jul 2017

caihuali says
fitflops shoestory burch outlet onlinecoach outletpolo ralph lauren salenike roshe runugg bootscoach factory outletjordan shoesugg australiaray ban sunglassesugg slipperscheap nba jerseysralph lauren outletpandora jewelry outletuggs australiamk väskakate spade saleray ban sunglassespandora jewelrynike air max onlineugg bootslouis vuitton outletugg outletoakley sunglasses cheapcheap ray ban sunglassescoach outlet onlineray ban sunglassesarmani sunglassesthibaut courtois jerseyswarovski crystalpolo outletcanada goose canadatrue religion ukugg boots on salepolo ralph lauren outletuggs outletmk taschenugg canadaadidas shoeshermes belt outletchristian louboutin pas cherfitflops sandalsugg bootsugg slipperscoach factory outletugg factory outletralph lauren outlet onlinelouis vuittonmichael kors ukmichael kors handbagsadidas wingscoach outlet 70% offadidas soccer cleatsnike nfl jerseyspolo ralph laurennorth face outletair jordan shoespolo ralph lauren shirtslouis vuitton outletnorth face outlettrue religion jeansuggs clearanceugg outletlouis vuitton ukmontblanc pensugg bootscoach outletdior sunglassesnike outlet storeugg clearancesupreme clothingugg outletugg boots on sale 65% offnfl jerseyscoach outletmichael kors bagsmichael korsfitflops sale clearanceugg bootscoach outlet onlineray ban sunglassesoakley sunglasses wholesaleburberry outletcoach outlet onlineadidas trainersnfl jerseys wholesaleugg boots on saleugg outletuggs outletuggs outletugg outletmichael kors outletfitflops saleugg outletprada outletmichael kors outletcanada goose canadatrue religion jeanscoach outlet onlineuggs slippersocchiali da sole ray banbirkenstock sandalsbirkenstock outletcoach factory outletuggs canadapandora charmscoach factory outletugg bootsugg bootsnorth face clearancecheap jerseysray ban sunglassesmk väskauggs outlet onlineuggs outletconverse shoesmoncler jacket outletchristian louboutin salemcm handbagsprada outletcanada goose outletlouis vuitton outletray ban sunglasses outletuggs outlet onlinepolo ralph laurenhermes handbagsugg saletrue religion outletburberry saleprada outlet onlinechristian louboutin outletugg bootscoach factory outlet onlineadidas outlet clearancelongchamp outlet onlinefitflops salecheap jordan shoesray ban sunglassescoach outletugg bootsgafas de sol ray ban 2017carrera sunglasseskate spade salerolex daytonacoach factory outletnorth face jacketsoakley sunglassescoach bagspolo ralph laurenmichael kors outletadidas nmd runnercheap ugg bootscheap nhl jerseysrolex oyster perpetualmoncler outletunder armour clearancecoach outletugg boots clearanceralph lauren españaralph lauren outletralph lauren ukcheap jordan shoesdiscount nikenike trainers ukadidas outletgiuseppe zanotti sneakerslouis vuitton outletmichael kors outlet onlineferragamo shoescoach outletnorth face jacketstory burch outlet onlineugg outlet onlinethe north face outletugg boots outletray ban sunglassesmulberry ukoakley sunglasses wholesalemichael kors handtaschenmac cosmetics makeupadidas jeremy scottralph laurenugg australia bootsadidas stan smithyeezy boost 350cheap jordanscoach outlet onlinecheap nfl jerseysbirkenstock sandalsnike huarachepolo ralph lauren outlethermes birkin bagyeezy boost 350ray ban zonnebril salenike outlet 30% offpandora braceletray ban aviatorsversace glassescanada goose salemichael kors handbagstory burch outletnike shoesburberry salerolex online storeburberry salecoach outletpandora charmsmichael kors outletugg factory outletcoach pursessupreme shirtsnike nfl jerseyscoach outlet online 70% offpolo ralph laurenray ban sunglasses outletoakley sunglassesmichael kors outletmichael kors outlet clearanceburberry handbagslouis vuitton outletadidas originalscheap nfl jerseyscheap jordansprada glassesmichael kors outlet clearancemichael kors outlet 75% offnike blazerlongchamp bagsnhl jerseys wholesalecoach factory outletralph lauren polougg bootspaul pogba jerseycoach outletcoach outlet onlineair max ukcoach outletugg bootsmoncler jacketugg boots outletrolex datejust 2michael kors outletugg outlet storefitflops clearancemichael kors outlet onlinecoach walletsugg australiauggs classic bootsadidas yeezy boost 350oakley sunglassesralph lauren t shirtnike factory storecanada goose outletnorth face outletprada outletlongchamp handbagschristian louboutin shoescheap ugg bootscheap ugg bootsuggs clearanceair jordanssalvatore ferragamo beltcoach outletchristian louboutin uktory burchugg boots clearancenike huarache shoesadidas yeezynike runningcoach factory outlet onlinepandora canadamichael kors outletpolo ralph lauren pas cheruggs outletugg australiaugg outletray ban onlineugg bootscanada goose clearancelouis vuitton handbagsuggs outletyeezy 350 v2cheap mlb jerseysralph lauren outletmichael kors outlet clearancepolo ralph lauren outletralph lauren polothe north face outletburberry outlet onlinekate spade outlet storesuperdry clothingpandora charmstrue religion jeansadidas outlet storeburberry canadaair jordan retronike storecanada goose outletcoach outlet store onlinesupreme outletcartier glassesuggs ukchristian louboutin outletcheap oakley sunglasseskate spade outlet onlinemichael kors handtaschenred bottomscheap snapbacksugg boots outletpolo ralph lauren outletretro jordansnike factory storemanolo blahnik outletugg bootsadidas stan smith shoesvans outletchaussure yeezymontre rolex hommeugg bootsprada handbagsmichael kors handbagstrue religion jeansmoncler ukfitflops shoeslongchamp outlet storechristian louboutin outletlouis vuitton handbagsmontblanc penralph lauren outletralph lauren shirtscheap oakley sunglasseskate spade outletsuperdry ukcoach factory outletchristian louboutin outletugg outlet onlinecheap oakley sunglassescheap uggs outletcheap jordan shoeslouboutin outletray ban sunglassesugg boots clearancecheap jordansmulberry saleugg boots ukuggs outletoakley vaultmichael kors handbagsmichael kors handbagscheap nfl jerseysyeezy boost 350 v2michael kors canadaoakley sunglassesnike factory outletmlb jerseysoakley sunglasses outletcoach factory outletchristian louboutin shoescoach factory onlinecoach factory outletmont blanc ballpoint pensralph lauren italiacoach factory outletthe north face outletsalvatore ferragamo outletpolo ralph lauren outletd&g sunglassesfitflop outletoakley sunglasses outletcheap jordan shoeslouis vuitton handbagsnfl jerseys from chinaoakley sunglasses cheapburberry outlet storemulberry bagsmichael kors outletnorth face jacketsthe north faceralph lauren ukmichael kors canadatrue religion salecheap michael kors handbagskate spade outletmichael kors ukmichael kors outletmichael kors handbagscoach outletnike air maxadidas trainers uknorth face outletugg outletugg boots outletyeezy 350 v2ugg salecolumbia outlettory burch outletugg salehermes birkin bagmichael kors outletpolo ralph lauren ukpandora jewelryauthentic nfl jerseysmbt outlettommy hilfiger canadachristian louboutin shoesmoncler outletray ban sunglasseslouis vuitton outlethermes birkin handbagsred bottom heelsray ban sunglassesmichael kors outletnew balance shoesjordan shoescanada goose outletfitflops shoesmoncler jacketugg bootsmlb jerseysnorth face outletoakley sunglassesugg salenike air max 95ugg bootscanada goose for salenorth face jacketsugg bootsmichael kors handtaschentrue religion jeanstrue religion outletsalvatore ferragamougg australiamichael kors damenuhrcoach handbagsray ban sunglassescheap oakley sunglassesray ban ukchenyingying20170908
Posted 08 Sep 2017

yaoxuemei says
michael kors outlet onlineralph lauren ukmichael kors outletralph lauren outletugg bootsadidas yeezy shoespolo ralph lauren outlet onlinecanada goose outletralph lauren outletpolo outletkate spade bagsmichael kors outlet onlinetrue religion outlet storeuggs outletair jordan shoesfred perry outletugg outlettory burch handbagscanada goosemlb jerseyscanada goose jacketsfitflops sale clearancemulberry bagsadidas superstar shoescanada goose jackets salekate spade handbagsmichael kors outlet clearanceralph lauren polocoach outlet online coach factory outletray ban pas cherray ban sunglassespandora jewelrymont blanc pensmoncler jacketsugg bootsugg outletcoach factory outletmont blanc outletnike outlet storecanada goose jacketscoach outlet store onlinenike shoeschristian louboutin shoesmichael kors outletmichael kors outletcoach factory outletpandora ringsadidas yeezy shoeschristian louboutin outletuggs outletugg bootsray banmichael kors outlet clearancefitflops clearancemichael kors outletcheap ray ban sunglassesray ban sunglassesfitflops sale clearancemichael kors outlet onlinelacoste outletpolo ralph lauren outlet onlinecheap ugg bootspandora ringspolo ralph lauren outletpolo ralph lauren outletoakley sunglassesmichael kors handbags clearancevalentino shoesugg outlet onlinenike shoes for menpandora ringscoach factory outletadidas yeezypolo ralph laurenadidas outlet onlinecanada goose outletmlb jerseys wholesaleugg bootshermes belts outletpuma shoespolo outletcheap ugg bootstory burch outletfred perry polo shirtscoach factory outletralph lauren outletcheap ugg bootspolo ralph laurennike shoescoach outletkate spade outlet online storemichael kors outletoakley sunglasses wholesalepandora charmsadidas superstarralph lauren outletralph lauren polomichael kors outlet storecoach factory outletnike shoes for menyaoxuemei20170918
Posted 18 Sep 2017

yaoxuemei says
michael kors outlet onlineralph lauren ukmichael kors outletralph lauren outletugg bootsadidas yeezy shoespolo ralph lauren outlet onlinecanada goose outletralph lauren outletpolo outletkate spade bagsmichael kors outlet onlinetrue religion outlet storeuggs outletair jordan shoesfred perry outletugg outlettory burch handbagscanada goosemlb jerseyscanada goose jacketsfitflops sale clearancemulberry bagsadidas superstar shoescanada goose jackets salekate spade handbagsmichael kors outlet clearanceralph lauren polocoach outlet online coach factory outletray ban pas cherray ban sunglassespandora jewelrymont blanc pensmoncler jacketsugg bootsugg outletcoach factory outletmont blanc outletnike outlet storecanada goose jacketscoach outlet store onlinenike shoeschristian louboutin shoesmichael kors outletmichael kors outletcoach factory outletpandora ringsadidas yeezy shoeschristian louboutin outletuggs outletugg bootsray banmichael kors outlet clearancefitflops clearancemichael kors outletcheap ray ban sunglassesray ban sunglassesfitflops sale clearancemichael kors outlet onlinelacoste outletpolo ralph lauren outlet onlinecheap ugg bootspandora ringspolo ralph lauren outletpolo ralph lauren outletoakley sunglassesmichael kors handbags clearancevalentino shoesugg outlet onlinenike shoes for menpandora ringscoach factory outletadidas yeezypolo ralph laurenadidas outlet onlinecanada goose outletmlb jerseys wholesaleugg bootshermes belts outletpuma shoespolo outletcheap ugg bootstory burch outletfred perry polo shirtscoach factory outletralph lauren outletcheap ugg bootspolo ralph laurennike shoescoach outletkate spade outlet online storemichael kors outletoakley sunglasses wholesalepandora charmsadidas superstarralph lauren outletralph lauren polomichael kors outlet storecoach factory outletnike shoes for menyaoxuemei20170918
Posted 18 Sep 2017

This blog is written in 2012,Coach Outlet Store Onlinethe current Vito do not do Coach Shopping Mall, some of which may also be some old,Scarpe Nike Air Max Uomowe hope to be a reference ~
Saying that the United States and the United States also has a long time, thanks to Taobao this platform so that people can know us,Christian Louboutin Shoes but also because Taobao is a network platform, so this platform is full of quality products,Coach Outlet and some even almost The "Guaranteed genuine?" Almost we hear the most inquiries,Kate Spade Outletalthough very helpless, but also understand. Sometimes their own pricing when a search, found more than vito cheaper than the store, look, found a lot of flaws in the middle,North Face Outlethave heard of many large businesses and even the United States are fake and sold, because most people rarely To the detailed Kate Spade Outletcomparison, so vito hope to say Cheap Jordanshere some personal little experience, hope to be helpful to everyone ~

Supply articles
And before that AF identification paste the same, I think the distinction must be from Coach Pursesthe supply of origin, the current Coach formal channels only five: Coach boutiques,Coach Outlet Coach boutique official website (coach.com), Coach Factory Outlets factory shop, Coach factorySac Louis Vuittonshop official website (coachfactory.com), a variety of large department stores extremely official website, Polo Outletthe last one to buy very little, and the style is the least, do not The North Face Outletdiscuss here.

among them:
Coach boutiques: sales Coach Outletseason main push style, generally we can see in the shopping malls and advertising from here,UGG Outlets the famous series of Poppy, Kristin, etc., the general price of more than 200 US dollars, the basic perennial no discount, but will Occasionally to some old Adidas Yeezycustomers coupon, such as 75 fold card
Coach boutique official website: ibid,Kate Spade Outletbut sometimes the parts will be discounted parts, such as shoes
Coach factory The North Face Jacketsshop: that is, we often say that the outlets, some of which are Outlets special contributions, the general number will start with F,North Face Outlet these models are not sold in boutiques, all prices are discounted, the general price of less than 200 dollars. Logo Adidas NMDis also a simple Coach words, will not appear Coach carriage logo Nike Air Max Shoeslook.
Coach factory official website: belong to the discount goods in the more complete supply, but not open all year round, but Yeezy Boost 350regularly open to registered users (you can control vito to invite), usually open 48 hours each time, a purchase of 10. General factory shop in addition to the above mentioned F Red Bottom Shoesfactory shop earmarked, but also sales of some season or boutiques to remove the cabinet of fine models,UGG Boots Outletwhich are often cheaper than when the time to Louis Vuitton Outletsell about half of the bag is the most cost-effective.

Taobao is currently theAdidas Outletvast majority of purchasing are the first four channels to buy. However, Coach for its purchase number also Scarpe Sportive Nike Air Max 2017has strict rules, in general, regardless of the store or the Red Bottom Shoesofficial website, one can not buy more than 10, of which five classic C Logo canvas, five other or leather bags,Adidas Yeezy Boost 350so buy a dozen Twenty packs are basically impossible, unless you hire a lot of buyers, New Jordansbut this greatly increased the cost. So first of all, the identification of the first point is the price,Coach OutletVito feel the real seller, certainly in the number and price there is a balance, there canNorth Face Jacketsnot be a lot of very cheap genuine appearance, unless there Air Max 90are extraordinary channels.

Also said that the price, Coach is not Adidas Originallike other things, maybe it is very off the line, in fact, whether it is official website or physical store,Christian Louboutin Shoesthe price of each package is basically a benchmark, that is,Ray Ban Outleta price of 300 packages, 100, but whether it is the physical store or official website, will strictly enforce the discount price of 100 yuan,Nike Air Max Pas Cherthere will not be a discount store suddenly 70 yuan situation,Nike Roshe Run Pas Cherso we can also identify the time according to the number of Taobao search price, although Do not rule out some sellers Nike chaussures pas cherwith several low prices to attract customers, but if the large quantities are Ray Ban Sunglassesfar below the average price and sales are not small, we must be vigilant.

Packaging articles
As Vito is currently the main Louboutin Pas Cherfactory shop discount, so the following are based on the factory shop style, boutique Burberry Outletstyle after the experience and then add it.
Coach Factory Outlets:Coach Outletfactory shop and we usually visit the same shopping malls, and then checkout, the factory shop in the F starting goods because it is special for the discount,Guess Outlet so there is no dust bag. Is such a package,Coach OutletVito get a naked package, there is no packaging, often buyers can ask a paper bag,Nike Air MaxVito's answer is that we really do not have paper bags, ah, the first time to buy a 10 package to buy 1 bag, followed by our recent Moncler Jacketsofficial website to buy more, the official website is certainly not to the bag. The The
And the store to buy, there will be a small ticket, the current Coach Red Bottom Shoesbuyers will be additional businessmen want to shop a small gift, each bag regardless of the size of the North Face Jacketscorresponding one, gift small ticket is Burberry Scarfactually a very intimate design, above All the purchase of information, but no price, indicating that foreigners are also very taboo to let the other North Face Outletsee the price of things ~ This is undoubtedly Nike Air Max Pas Chera gambling for the purchasingmen, so there are good credentials, and do not have to tell the real Tory Burch Outletprice Buyers (even if only earn a little bit, it is estimated that all buyers are not balanced inside, hey)
But now the black heart North Face Outletof the means of business more and more clever, not to say that there must be a small ticket is true,Nike Hoodies
[Vito US purchasing] Coach bag true and false to identify Michael Kors Handbagsa little personal experience ~First of all, starting from the Coach Outlet Onlinesmall ticket itself, it should be thermal paper, the front of the Coach size Logo, the True Religion OutletVito has seen from friends over there fake small ticket. How do we want to see a Kate Spade Outletsmall ticket, to learn about it.opposite has a variety of English description, in short, is basically nothing blank, paper is thin, feeling even a little North Face Outletthrough, from top to bottom The information is: the sale of the store address and the phone (this can be found online),Red Bottom Shoesand then is the store code, registration number, salesperson name, this part we really can not tell any useful information, then then Coach Outlet Onlinelook down, The following is the main event, first of all, GIFT RECEIPT that this is a gift small ticket, and then the goods referred to Kate Spadeas "ASHLEY LTH CRYL", also wrote in the lower part of the tag. This is the name of the package abbreviation,UGG Outletsuch as the final CRYL = CARRYALL this package has the corresponding style, the general is relatively large handbag, not Mummy bag, will not be a backpack, not a messenger bag. And then a string of 88 **** 53, Vito guess the goods number of the business, for management,Coach Factory Outlet we generally do not see the number in the mall,True Religionbut because it is used for management is not used for external display, Vito think Nike Air Maxof Will it be the same as AF? Before the introduction, AF piracy is not scanning the bar North Face Outletcode, vito hand without coach fake, so I have not tried the same can not be the same as the model, if you look at the appropriate examples may wish to Air Jordan Pas Cher send a vito, In addition, the same style, with a color number of the goods should be the same code, do not worry can be found in Burberry OutletTaobao a tag to compare the look, look at the bar Red Bottom Shoescode out of the corresponding number of right And then down is the number,Michael Korscolor, the number of the. Basic lack of reference.

There are also a lot of children's shoes to ask is that the general bag inYeezy Boost 350 v2the zipper are generally under the cortex of the factory chapter, this almost every big bag will have, the Burberry Outletabove will indicate the origin, the other will Christian Louboutin Outlethave a number below, in front of the part Description of the production batch, but the specific rules of vito not yet understand, but it is certain Kate Spade Outletthat this number Red Bottom Shoesis not unique, that is, a style of the package, within the leather with the above number may be completely consistent! Because it is the same batch of production! Behind the beginning Scarpe Nike Air Maxof the F or the number, should be and small ticket, tag exactly Louis Vuitton Outletthe same.

Posted 23 Sep 2017

The young I even believe it,Coach Factory I picked the biggest red sock in the drawer. However,True Religion Outlet our family did not have a chimney? Mom said, hanging on the iron gate in our house,North Face Outlet Santa Claus will carry a flashlight,Coach Factory Outlet through the wall from the outside into.North Face Outlet That night, with curiosity, I waited for tomorrow. The next day I wake up, I can not wait to go to the door,North Face Outlet then the long red socks bulging,Coach Outlet took out a look,Michael Kors Outlet all the delicious cake! I am very surprised.Coach Outlet Since then, the great Santa Claus was born in my little heart.Nike Outlet I started to believe in Santa Claus and wanted to see Santa Claus.

In this way,NBA Jerseys I am willing to grow with a North Face Outlet distinctive heart. Every year,North Face Outlet every snowy winter,Bijoux Pandora I used to look forward to,Nike Roshe Run waiting nervously Santa Claus.Air Jordan 13 Santa Claus brings me Christian Louboutin Shoes different surprises every year Coach Outlet colored candies,Coach Factory Outlet expensive chocolates,Curry Jersey beautiful pencil cases Every Christmas,Coach Factory I receive a gift and I show off to my good friends:Michael Kors Outlet Store Do you have a Christmas present NHL Jerseys I Santa Claus gave me Louis Vuitton a gift it! Look,Ray Ban Outlet this is Santa Claus sent me,Nike Air Max envy,Kate Spade Outlet Of course,The North Face Outlet my friends shook their heads,UGG Outlet they said they also socks Coach Outlet hanging on the door,Michael Kors Outlet and may The next day nothing then,Ray Ban Sunglasses I will be proud to think: Santa Claus love so much,Cheap Jordns give me a gift every year!
In my heart,Jordan 11 Santa is a mysterious North Face Outlet kind old fairy.Uggs Outlets I fantasized,Coach Outlet Santa Claus will look at me in heaven,Coach Outlet guard me. In this way, my self-willed and stubborn little princess Moncler Outlet gradually become well-behaved,Michael Kors be polite,ugg boots sensible. Every time I see the temptation,Moncler Outlet such as television,Michael Kors Outlet computer games,Coach Outlet Online I will desperately resist,True Religion Outlet and cautioned myself:Burberry Belt can not touch!North Face Jackets Santa is watching me in some invisible place!UGG Boots Outlet I'm not good he will not give me a present! Thus,Pandora Outlet Santa's naive idea Louis Vuitton Outlet with me grew seven seasons of spring,UGG Boots summer, autumn and winter.Nike Outlet I still remember one day,Nike Huarache Mom and Dad home from work and saw me reading the book seriously and asked Cheap Jordans Did you just watch TV secretly,Coach Outlet I shook my head and gave a serious reply Sac Longchamp I do not want to see Coach Black Friday anymore. Watch me!North Face Outlet Mom and Dad glanced at each other with a laugh.North Face Outlet Store Cold wind pulled the memory back,UGG Outlet Store I trembled his hands into the pocket,Moncler Jackets but also remembered last night,Cheap Moncler Jackets remembered that brutal,Cheap Replica Handbags reluctant reality.
That night,Cheap Uggs I exclaimed in North Face Outlet my mother's ear:Cheap UGG Boots Tomorrow Christmas,Chaussures Christian Louboutin Pas Cher Santa Claus has to send me a novelty and fun gift!Cheap Air Max 90 But I did not expect Coach Outlet my mother smiled and scratched my nose:Moncler Jackets Little fool,Coach Outlet what Christmas Old man, alas,Coach Outlet I did not expect me and your father to Timberland Boots cheat you Red Bottoms so many years to UGGS For Women play you so many years! I froze,UGG Outlet but a long time to react. Hey,UGG Bailey Button do not be superstitious friends,Coach Purses my father and I every year to North Face Jackets replace Santa Claus to give you gifts to Adidas Outlet make you happy just now you grow up,REEBOK Classic you can not Kate Spade Outlet always make you believe North Face Outlet this kind of thing These words Like a thunderstruck! Suddenly,Markelle Fultz Shoes Santa Claus that great body crashing down in my heart,Yeezy Boost 350 V2 just the image of UGG Boots Black Friday father and mother,Oakley Outlet it is too difficult to UGG Boots accept it!Coach Outlet I thought of here,ugg boots I sighed,Adidas Yeezy Boost seven or eight Buty Nike Air Max years of childlike innocence imagined that now is Coach Outlet only a scam - love scam! That day,Ralph Lauren Outlet my sense of happiness arises spontaneously,Burberry Outlet I can not wait to greatly hug Ugg Boots Sale the two lovely Santa Claus.Swarovski Outlet I suddenly feel the family is warm,Coach Outlet Online I'm so happy!Coach Factory Outlet However,Salomon Shoes I accept this reality,Michael Kors Outlet Store the image of the hearts Kate Spade Outlet of Santa Claus still.Michael Kors He will always be with me,Louis Vuitton Outlet warm with my life!
Posted 23 Dec 2017

valandrian says
bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694
bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694
bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694bd24694
bd24694
Posted 27 Apr 2018

qq888 says
qzz0526kevin durant shoesmoncler outletceltics jerseyschristian louboutin outletchristian louboutin outletnobis outletmichael kors outlet onlinepacers jerseyspandora charmsferragamo shoesknicks jerseyshermes beltcoach outletugg bootsoakley sunglasses wholesaleray ban sunglassessoccer shoesair jordan 12polo ralph laurenjordan shoesferragamo outletmoncler outletuggs outletmac makeupmichael kors outletheat jerseysoakley sunglassesoff whitefitflops salemichael kors outletadidas wingsair jordan shoespolo outletcheap jordanspandora charmstrue religion jeansnike foampositemichael kors handbagsnba jerseysnba jerseyscoach outlet onlinemichael kors outletugg bootshermes birkintrue religion jeansherve leger outletcheap jerseysle coq sportif shoesoakley sunglassespandora charmsmulberry handbagsjordan shoespandora charms sale clearancetimberwolves jerseyspandora charmsair huarachemulberry bagsmichael kors outletworld cup jerseyscoach factory outletharden shoesbulls jerseysvans shoeskobe shoesjack wolfskinfred perry polo shirtsmichael kors outletmichael kors outletcanada goose outletpolo outletclarks shoesoakley sunglassesdansko shoestrue religion jeanschristian louboutin outletminnetonka outletcanada goose outletyeezy boostlongchamp handbagsdc shoespolo ralph laurencheap jerseyscoach outletugg bootstory burch outletcoach outlet onlinecoach outletray ban sunglassesmichael kors outlet onlineugg outletugg bootschicago blackhawks jerseysmichael kors outletnike factory outletpandora outletjeep shoesswarovski outletmulberry bagsburberry outletcheap jordansjordan shoessoccer jerseysmichael kors outletindianapolis colts jerseyscoach outlethawks jerseysray ban sunglassesnike prestotory burch outletmichael kors outlet onlinecoach outletburberry outletcoach handbagsnew balance shoesubiq shoesferragamo shoescolumbia sportswearcoach outletcanada goose jacketscartier jewelrymichael korspolo ralph laurenmichael kors outletoakley sunglassesair jordan release datescoach outlet onlinepolo outletair max trainersnike outletmichael kors outletcoach outletnfl jersey wholesalecanada goose coatsfitflopsuggs outletswarovski crystalair max 95coach outletcoach outletmoncler jacketstrue religion jeanscoach outletlakers jerseyslongchamp handbagsnfl jerseys wholesaleoakley sunglassesadidas trainersugg outletray ban sunglassesmichael kors outletjazz jerseys76ers jerseysnba jerseysray ban sunglassespistons jerseyschristian louboutin shoescoach factory outletfitflops shoestrue religion jeansnike roshepandora charmsoakley sunglasseschelsea jerseyralph lauren polo shirtsair jordan shoesmanchester united jerseygrizzlies jerseysmichael kors outletcoach handbagsmarc jacobs outletmulberry handbagsbirkenstock sandalscoach outletecco shoescoach outlet onlinepolo outletdenver broncos jerseysswarovski outletfitflopsgiuseppe zanotti outletoakley sunglassestrue religion outletoakley sunglassescamel shoeslongchamp outletconverse shoesugg outletjordan shoescanada goose jacketsprada handbagsmichael kors outletmichael korspandoramulberry outletcanada goose jacketskeen shoesfive fingers shoespandora jewelrylakers jerseysnike trainerskate spade outletvalentino outletpolo ralph laurencheap jordansoakley sunglassesralph lauren polo shirtsprada handbagscoach outletair max ukcoach canadamcm outletnhl jerseysmizuno running shoeslongchamp soldeyeezy boost 350michael kors outletclippers jerseysdenver broncos jerseyscanada goose outletugg outletmichael kors outletprada shoespolo ralph laurencheap jordansbucks jerseysbvlgari jewelrymont blanc penscanada goosecanada goose jacketsadidas nmdpandora charmscheap jordansmichael kors outletair max 90trailblazers jerseysoakley sunglassescazal sunglassesmichael kors handbagscanada goose outletugg bootscanada goose jacketsreal madrid jerseypandora charmscanada goose jacketsbalenciaga sneakerscoach outletpelicans jerseysair max 2017christian louboutin outletkappa clothingnike air max 2015polo outletferragamo outletcanada goose jacketsoakley sunglasses wholesalekate spade outlethornets jerseyslongchamp outletmavericks jerseysswarovski outletugg boots clearancemichael kors outletcheap nfl jerseyscanada goose outlettory burch outletray ban sunglassesmichael kors outletnike storecheap jordansoakley sunglassesjordan shoesmishka clothingcoach outletnike air maxcoach outlet onlinecavaliers jerseysmichael kors walletscoach outletnike air max 90jordan shoescoach outlet onlineair huarachecoach outlet onlinepolo shirtsair max 90nike store uklongchamp pliagerockets jerseysferragamo outletcheap mlb jerseysair jordan 3kate spade outlettory burch outletcheap football shirtspandora charmsmulberry handbagspolo ralph laurenthunder jerseyspandora outletdior outletair jordan 4polo outletchrome hearts outletmulberry outletsan francisco 49ers jerseysugg outletmiu miu handbagskate spade outletugg outletcoach outlet canadaundefeated clothingtrue religion jeanscanada goose jacketsbottega veneta outletreebok outlet storekate spade outletmichael kors handbagscheap snapbackssuns jerseyscanada goose outletpandora charmslacoste soldesmichael kors outlettrue religion outletray ban sunglassesugg outletuggs outletkobe 9canada goose jacketsoakley sunglassesfitflops sale clearanceoakley sunglassesnike roshe onecheap jordansralph lauren outletgolden goose sneakersstephen curry shoespolo ralph laurentory burch outletugg outletcanada goose outletnets jerseysray ban sunglassesair max 90links of londonpalladium bootspolo ralph laurenmichael kors outletcanada goose jacketslebron james shoesbalenciaga sneakersralph lauren pas cherfootball shirtschrome hearts outletcheap jordansmoncler outlettrue religion jeanspandora jewelryugg outletferragamo outlety3 shoesspurs jerseysmichael kors outletralph lauren pololouboutin pas cherferragamo outletcoach factory outletcanada goose parkaadidas nmdoakley sunglassestory burch outletmoncler outletcheap mlb jerseysmerrell shoescheap jordanscanada goose outletmoncler jacketsadidas outletray ban sunglassesray ban sunglasseschristian louboutin outlethermes outletkobe bryant shoesprada sunglassesswarovski crystalfitflops sale clearancecanada goose outletsimulation shoestrue religion ukugg outlet longchamp handbagspolo ralph laurenjordan shoeslongchamp pas chernike shoesnike shoesmichael kors outletcoach outlet onlinecanada goose outletcleveland cavaliers jerseycanada goose outletburberry outletmichael kors outletfitflops outletjordan shoesmbt shoesbirkenstock outlettods outletraptors jerseystrue religion jeansmulberry handbagscanada goose outletpuma outletkate spade outletadidas outletmichael kors outletlouboutin shoespandora jewelryair jordan retrocanada goose outletchristian louboutin outlettrue religion outletoakley sunglassesmontblanc pensmanolo blahnik outletmichael kors outletugg bootslongchamp handbagscheap nhl jerseyssan antonio spurs jerseyscanada goose jacketsnike blazer pas chermagic jerseysray ban sunglassesnike outletstussy clothinged hardy clothingwizards jerseyscoach outletswarovski outletcoach outletbarcelona jerseymichael kors handbagsugg outletchristian louboutin outlettory burch outletfitflops sale clearanceuggs outletmichael korshermes outlettrue religion jeanslongchamp bagscanada goose outletsupra shoesair max 90longchamp soldebarbour outletmichael kors outletvan cleef & arpels jewelryfutbol baratascoach outlet onlinepandora charmscanada goose jacketstrue religion jeansnhl jerseysugg outletreebok trainersoakley sunglassesugg outlet canada goose jacketslacoste polo shirtsgolden state warriors jerseyscheap jordansmichael kors outlettory burch outletlongchamp outlettrue religion jeansmichael kors outletsaucony shoesburberry outletnike air force 1basketball shoesuggsmichael korsuggs outletprada outletnuggets jerseyscanada goose outletcheap jordansmichael kors handbagsmichael kors ukcheap jordanspolo ralph laurenralph lauren polo shirtsmichael kors outletfila shoeskings jerseyscoach outletsupreme ukpolo ralph laurenpandora charmssupreme clothingugg outlettrue religion outletdolce and gabbanapolo ralph laurenysl outletsalomon shoespolo ralph laurensoccer jerseyschristian louboutin outletwarriors jerseysfitflops saleray ban sunglassesugg outletsmichael korscanada goose outletcanada goose outletcoach outlet store onlinekate spade outletcoach outletcoach outletray ban sunglasseschristian louboutin shoesvisvim shoesair jordan 4uggs outletnike shoesair force 1kate spade outletray ban sunglassesasics shoesyeezy boostwellensteyn jacketsadidas ukcanada goose outletcanada goose outletcanada goose outletqzz
Posted 26 May 2018

clibin009 says
ralph laurenmichael kors outletasicsjordan xx9coach outlet onlinehermes outletray bannike outletmichael korspandora jewelrykobe 12tory burch handbagspolo ralphnfl jerseyssuprememont blanc penstory burchchristian louboutinmichael kors handbagslouboutincoach outlet onlinenike prestopuma slidesnike freechristian louboutin outletoakley sunglassessalvatore ferragamonike flip-flopsnike tennissupremeadidascoach factory outletmulberry handbagsstuart weitzmanjordan 8ralph laurenburberry salenike air force 1kate spade outletcoach walletscoach outletpolo ralph laurencoach outlet store onlineadidas football bootsferragamo shoesswarovski jewelrynike air maxkobe 11new balancemichael kors outlet clearanceherve leger dressespolo shirtslongchamp outletjordanlouboutincoach outletadidas nmd outletcoach outletcoach outletdolce and gabbanaconverse shoesnike revolutionnike freecheap nfl jerseysasicsjordan shoeswholesale snapback hatscheap nfl jerseystrue religion jeansred bottomscoach outletlebron 15nike air force 1off-white clothingvans outlettrue religion jeansralph laurenlight up shoesflopscelineair jordanlouboutinsupreme clothingray ban sunglassespandora jewelrynike outlet onlinenike outlet storemichael kors handbagsfila sneakersnike freetimberland outletstussy clothingnike air max 2017adidas stan smithnike outletnba jerseyskate spade handbagsnike air max 2018danskomlb jerseysroshe runcoach outletcoach outlet store onlineyeezy shoesjordanscoach factory outletoakley vaultoakley sunglassesnike freepandora jewelrylouboutinbaseball batsair jordancoach outletbreitling watchesmcm backpacksac longchamptory burchjordanadidas outletlongchamplongchamp handbagsbasketball shoesnike shoesbarcelona jerseykate spade outlethermes kelly bagmanchester united jerseynike factoryray bannike mercurialtag heuer watchesnike shoesnike dunksbelstaff outletkate spade outletmanolo blahnik shoesadidas outletred bottom shoessupreme new yorkharden vol 1jordanlongchampnike trainersjordan shoesoakley sunglassesnike sbnew balance sandalscheap jerseysmarc jacobsbottega venetaharden vol 2links of londonray bansmlb jerseysmichael korsmbtrolex watchesvibram fivefingersmbtralph lauren outletnike air maxgiuseppe zanottioakley sunglassespandora jewelrymishka clothingbreguet watchesfitflopscheap jerseyslongchamptrue religion saletimberland outletbcbgnike shoes for womenadidas jeremy scottjordanoff-whitemichael kors outletjordansnike cortezswarovski jewelrynike air max 97beats headphonesnike kyrie 3adidas slidesadidas wingsray ban sunglassestimberlandvan cleef & arpels jewelrybalenciaga sandalstrue religionadidas outletmichael kors outletjordanscoach outletray banralph laurenmichael korsadidas shoesnike outletralph laurenchristian louboutinaudemars piguetkate spade outletray ban sunglassesjordan 12fitflopscoach factory outletnike air max 1mlb jerseysy-3 shoesnew balance shoescoach factory outletlouboutinbeats by dretrue religion outletvalentino shoesfingerlings monkeytrue religion outletmontblanc pennike air max 90kate spade handbagsjordan 1pandora outletpandora charmsjuicy couture outletmiu miu handbagsferragamomichael kors ukoakley sunglasses cheapflip flopsnike air max 270tory burchshoe carnivalburberry outletjordan 6christian louboutin shoesnike blazeroakley sunglassesundefeated clothingoakley sunglassesprada handbagspolo outlethuaracheadidas flip flopsadidas ultra boosthermes bagsadidas nmd for salecheap nhl jerseysbirkenstock sandalsstephen curry shoespolo outletburberry outlethockey jerseyscoach handbagstod's shoesmizunocheap jordanspandora jewelryadidas yeezy 350 boostcoach outletbalenciaga triple smichael korsralph lauren outletjordan 5fitflopsmichael kors outletfitflopslongchamp outletmichael korstimberlandbalenciagaair maxmont blanc penscoach outletcoach outletgivenchy handbagsadidas superstar shoessupra shoescolumbia sportswearmichael korspandora jewelryreplica rolex watchesdior handbagsbaseball jerseysnike rosheralph laurenmichael kors outletconverse shoesjordan 11cheap nfl jerseyscoach outletkevin durant shoesnike storealexander mcqueenray ban sunglassesrunning shoesralph laurenjordan shoesnike air max plusadidas yeezyray ban sunglassespolo ralph laurennike lunarglideadidas stan smithjordan 3nike blazercoach outlet onlinelouboutinjimmy choo outlethollister outlettimberland bootsmichael kors outletjordan 4oakley sunglassesnike huarachenike tnburberry outletsuicokeralph laurenmac cosmeticsflipflopsmichael kors handbagsprada outletbirkenstock shoesprada handbagsray banssoccer jerseysray ban sunglassesmichael kors outletnike air maxhermes bagspuma fenty slidesvans shoesunder armourjordan pas chernike shoxnfl jerseysyeezy desert rat 500fitflops saleair maxnike air max 95michael kors outletnike epic reactgucci slidesbvlgari jewelryjordansjordan shoeskate spade handbagstory burch outletconverseprada outletnike outlet storepradacoach bagsmalone souliers mulesbirkenstock outletcheap nfl jerseyspolo ralph laurensuperdryhermes beltwedding shoescartier braceletjordanschenyingying20180609 ?
Posted 09 Jun 2018

clibin009 says
ralph laurenmichael kors outletasicsjordan xx9coach outlet onlinehermes outletray bannike outletmichael korspandora jewelrykobe 12tory burch handbagspolo ralphnfl jerseyssuprememont blanc penstory burchchristian louboutinmichael kors handbagslouboutincoach outlet onlinenike prestopuma slidesnike freechristian louboutin outletoakley sunglassessalvatore ferragamonike flip-flopsnike tennissupremeadidascoach factory outletmulberry handbagsstuart weitzmanjordan 8ralph laurenburberry salenike air force 1kate spade outletcoach walletscoach outletpolo ralph laurencoach outlet store onlineadidas football bootsferragamo shoesswarovski jewelrynike air maxkobe 11new balancemichael kors outlet clearanceherve leger dressespolo shirtslongchamp outletjordanlouboutincoach outletadidas nmd outletcoach outletcoach outletdolce and gabbanaconverse shoesnike revolutionnike freecheap nfl jerseysasicsjordan shoeswholesale snapback hatscheap nfl jerseystrue religion jeansred bottomscoach outletlebron 15nike air force 1off-white clothingvans outlettrue religion jeansralph laurenlight up shoesflopscelineair jordanlouboutinsupreme clothingray ban sunglassespandora jewelrynike outlet onlinenike outlet storemichael kors handbagsfila sneakersnike freetimberland outletstussy clothingnike air max 2017adidas stan smithnike outletnba jerseyskate spade handbagsnike air max 2018danskomlb jerseysroshe runcoach outletcoach outlet store onlineyeezy shoesjordanscoach factory outletoakley vaultoakley sunglassesnike freepandora jewelrylouboutinbaseball batsair jordancoach outletbreitling watchesmcm backpacksac longchamptory burchjordanadidas outletlongchamplongchamp handbagsbasketball shoesnike shoesbarcelona jerseykate spade outlethermes kelly bagmanchester united jerseynike factoryray bannike mercurialtag heuer watchesnike shoesnike dunksbelstaff outletkate spade outletmanolo blahnik shoesadidas outletred bottom shoessupreme new yorkharden vol 1jordanlongchampnike trainersjordan shoesoakley sunglassesnike sbnew balance sandalscheap jerseysmarc jacobsbottega venetaharden vol 2links of londonray bansmlb jerseysmichael korsmbtrolex watchesvibram fivefingersmbtralph lauren outletnike air maxgiuseppe zanottioakley sunglassespandora jewelrymishka clothingbreguet watchesfitflopscheap jerseyslongchamptrue religion saletimberland outletbcbgnike shoes for womenadidas jeremy scottjordanoff-whitemichael kors outletjordansnike cortezswarovski jewelrynike air max 97beats headphonesnike kyrie 3adidas slidesadidas wingsray ban sunglassestimberlandvan cleef & arpels jewelrybalenciaga sandalstrue religionadidas outletmichael kors outletjordanscoach outletray banralph laurenmichael korsadidas shoesnike outletralph laurenchristian louboutinaudemars piguetkate spade outletray ban sunglassesjordan 12fitflopscoach factory outletnike air max 1mlb jerseysy-3 shoesnew balance shoescoach factory outletlouboutinbeats by dretrue religion outletvalentino shoesfingerlings monkeytrue religion outletmontblanc pennike air max 90kate spade handbagsjordan 1pandora outletpandora charmsjuicy couture outletmiu miu handbagsferragamomichael kors ukoakley sunglasses cheapflip flopsnike air max 270tory burchshoe carnivalburberry outletjordan 6christian louboutin shoesnike blazeroakley sunglassesundefeated clothingoakley sunglassesprada handbagspolo outlethuaracheadidas flip flopsadidas ultra boosthermes bagsadidas nmd for salecheap nhl jerseysbirkenstock sandalsstephen curry shoespolo outletburberry outlethockey jerseyscoach handbagstod's shoesmizunocheap jordanspandora jewelryadidas yeezy 350 boostcoach outletbalenciaga triple smichael korsralph lauren outletjordan 5fitflopsmichael kors outletfitflopslongchamp outletmichael korstimberlandbalenciagaair maxmont blanc penscoach outletcoach outletgivenchy handbagsadidas superstar shoessupra shoescolumbia sportswearmichael korspandora jewelryreplica rolex watchesdior handbagsbaseball jerseysnike rosheralph laurenmichael kors outletconverse shoesjordan 11cheap nfl jerseyscoach outletkevin durant shoesnike storealexander mcqueenray ban sunglassesrunning shoesralph laurenjordan shoesnike air max plusadidas yeezyray ban sunglassespolo ralph laurennike lunarglideadidas stan smithjordan 3nike blazercoach outlet onlinelouboutinjimmy choo outlethollister outlettimberland bootsmichael kors outletjordan 4oakley sunglassesnike huarachenike tnburberry outletsuicokeralph laurenmac cosmeticsflipflopsmichael kors handbagsprada outletbirkenstock shoesprada handbagsray banssoccer jerseysray ban sunglassesmichael kors outletnike air maxhermes bagspuma fenty slidesvans shoesunder armourjordan pas chernike shoxnfl jerseysyeezy desert rat 500fitflops saleair maxnike air max 95michael kors outletnike epic reactgucci slidesbvlgari jewelryjordansjordan shoeskate spade handbagstory burch outletconverseprada outletnike outlet storepradacoach bagsmalone souliers mulesbirkenstock outletcheap nfl jerseyspolo ralph laurensuperdryhermes beltwedding shoescartier braceletjordanschenyingying20180609 ?
Posted 09 Jun 2018

Reply to Topic