People Who Think They Are God’s Gift

5162 views 74 replies
Reply to Topic
Frankenstein

Total Posts: 6323

Don't you just hate people who think they are God's Gift to the world. They feel like they exist in a special "Click" The ones who get it. The feel they like they need to explain to the world how it should be. The ones who function at such a high level of understanding that they have a hard time even conversing with someone with less experience than they have. I think the pros call that an inferiority complex.

Not that I run across any of those folks on this forum.
Posted 28 Dec 2006

BoRnFl_iRt says
Yeah Wot Ya Sed Is Rite But If Ya See The Other Way Arround Some Ppl Really R GoD's Gifted. They Do Have The Capability Of Changing Things Arround Them, But Yeah I Do agree With U On That Sentence Where U Mentuoned That Some Ppl Think They R GoD Gifted But In Reality They R Nothing But A Peice Of Junk.

Any How It Is A Nice Thread & Good Thinking Of U To Share This With All Of Us.. GOD BLESS ...
Posted 28 Dec 2006

Ashii says
me sadke
hamari baat ho rahi thi

piece of junk
infer comlexed
kahin humara do seir khoon aur na barh jae

btw who were ya talkin abt
Posted 29 Dec 2006

BoRnFl_iRt said:

Yeah Wot Ya Sed Is Rite But If Ya See The Other Way Arround Some Ppl Really R GoD's Gifted. They Do Have The Capability Of Changing Things Arround Them, But Yeah I Do agree With U On That Sentence Where U Mentuoned That Some Ppl Think They R GoD Gifted But In Reality They R Nothing But A Peice Of Junk.

On yer request I tried to look the other way around but there aint nobody there,, seriously I cant really see any body that different as u speculated,, everybody is as irrational as one can get,, so I stick to the ppl I see everyday, besides this I respect yer comments,,and appreciate the time u spared.

BoRnFl_iRt said:

Any How It Is A Nice Thread & Good Thinking Of U To Share This With All Of Us.. GOD BLESS ...

Bloke I might thankyou bcoz you seem to be the first who really tried to understand what I said
And for all those really couldn’t realized what I was trying to accomplish here ; urdu version is coming,,
Posted 30 Dec 2006

Ashii said:

me sadke
hamari baat ho rahi thi

piece of junk
infer comlexed
kahin humara do seir khoon aur na barh jae

U think u have these qualities..??/
If yes then ur entitled to apply for the geek of the year

Ashii said:

btw who were ya talkin abt

All those who really keep on nagging everything,,,they speak sarcasm as their second language,,to discourage is their contractual obligation. Leg pulling is their favourite pastime

p.s:i use to fall in this category too until I got my authorization for sarcasm
Posted 30 Dec 2006

nida khan says
ya i am agree with u Frankenstein
some people are above average but they have much knowledge more than others.
but its not important that they are victim of inferiority complex.if some people does not like those GOd Gifted people coz they are jealous from those people.
coz all people have not same capabilities and capasities in the world. coz if all people will God Gifted and above average then in world all people want to occupy this world is mine and this world should my way of style
Posted 30 Dec 2006

^anything u say senora.,,people who are envious of me can stop makin an arse of themselves
Posted 31 Dec 2006

Ashii says
aarhi aarhi chitwn hai
terhe terhe abru hein
neechi neechi nazrein hein
kuch kuch dil mei ulfat hai

ahann,, u used to belong to same category,,,
means u want ppl to follow ur example,,, ahann trying to change things around u
i looovve doin that tooo

arey taaza taaaza ishq huaaaaaaa
aur dheeemi dheemi wehshat hai
Posted 31 Dec 2006

nida khan says
you should change your way of thinking
every person is different and unique
Posted 31 Dec 2006

nida khan says
Posted 31 Dec 2006

SohniKuddi says
some harsh words, hating isn't gna make them change now is it?? i feel all are equal, all are god's gift and none are god's gift, everyone is superior and no one is...and bla bla bla so on and so forth...if someone makes you feel like they're god's gift, show them that you're nothing less. I just let them live their pointless lives and I live mine...and thats how it's done
Posted 01 Jan 2007

Ashii said:

ahann,, u used to belong to same category,,,
means u want ppl to follow ur example,,, ahann trying to change things around u
i looovve doin that tooo

quite contrary to what u said,,I hate ppl following me or my examples…and I aint even fond of makin changes;,,all I was tryin to announce is that now I got license for cynicism
Posted 03 Jan 2007

SohniKuddi said:

some harsh words, hating isn't gna make them change now is it?? i feel all are equal, all are god's gift and none are god's gift, everyone is superior and no one is...and bla bla bla so on and so forth...if someone makes you feel like they're god's gift, show them that you're nothing less. I just let them live their pointless lives and I live mine...and thats how it's done

yeah but then there are those who intrude in yer useful life,,and make u feel tht ur no good to this world,,and the same as u said aint nobodys flippin yackin gonna change the way they perform..but youre true only way to stay alive is to ignore such Muppets
Posted 03 Jan 2007

nida khan said:

Yeah I knoe iam Indifferent but I sense I donnt have to alter
Posted 03 Jan 2007

cutefriend says
Frankenstein said:

Don't you just hate people who think they are God's Gift to the world. They feel like they exist in a special "Click" The ones who get it. The feel they like they need to explain to the world how it should be. The ones who function at such a high level of understanding that they have a hard time even conversing with someone with less experience than they have. I think the pros call that an inferiority complex.

yeh some ppls r really God gifted

inferiority complex nops man
han some ppls have but not all
Posted 04 Jan 2007

Ashii says
lincese for being cynic
ae kithu milda ae,,

aisiiiiiii nazar se dekhaaaaaaaaaa
uss zaaalim ne chok per
hum ne kalejaaaaaa rakh diyaaa
chakooooo ki nok per
Posted 06 Jan 2007

Ashii said:

lincese for being cynic
ae kithu milda ae,,

ull first have to pass the assessment test,,or pay me some bucks to get one
Posted 06 Jan 2007

veronika says
EVERY ONE IS DIFFERENT TYPE IN THIS WORLD....

Jobs
Technology
Posted 06 Jan 2007

cutefriend said:

Frankenstein said:

yeh some ppls r really God gifted

inferiority complex nops man
han some ppls have but not all

ofcourse we agree to diagree
Posted 06 Jan 2007

BoRnFl_iRt says
Frankenstein said:

BoRnFl_iRt said:

On yer request I tried to look the other way around but there aint nobody there,, seriously I cant really see any body that different as u speculated,, everybody is as irrational as one can get,, so I stick to the ppl I see everyday, besides this I respect yer comments,,and appreciate the time u spared.

BoRnFl_iRt said:

Frankenstein said:

Bloke I might thankyou bcoz you seem to be the first who really tried to understand what I said
And for all those really couldn’t realized what I was trying to accomplish here ; urdu version is coming,,

Bruv Ya dont Have to Thank Me Cuz We R Frnds Remb ? Besides I Atleast Tried U To focuz On Wot I Sed Abt PPL Arround Ya & Pretty Happy With The Answer Ya Gave Me.. It Was So Honest Which I Really Admire..

Cya Sooon & Specially Will Wait For The Urdu Version Too LoLzzz...

Keep It Up..
Posted 08 Jan 2007

Ashii says
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
i dont need any license
im born with one,,,
Posted 09 Jan 2007

BoRnFl_iRt says
& Wot License Do U Have .. ?
Posted 09 Jan 2007

Ashii says
OmniLicence
sab kuch karne ki permission hai
Posted 09 Jan 2007

max payne says
maslan
Posted 09 Jan 2007

BoRnFl_iRt says
Ashii said:

OmniLicence
sab kuch karne ki permission hai

Nahin Sab Kuch Yahaan Nahin Kerna LoLzz...
Posted 09 Jan 2007

LiL_DollY says
Well if it makes any difference.

I dont see myself
above or below with anyone.

I see everyone at the same level.

Someday I could fall
another day I might rise

Believe in:
TREAT PEOPLE HOW YOU WANNA BE TREATED.

And so therefore,
If I was more experinced in any skills
or subject
I would share my knowledge.

Posted 09 Jan 2007

BoRnFl_iRt says
U Always Share Ur Knowledge With Us..

& Yeah Its All Abt True Facts Of Life ..

One Day U R On The Top Of The World & The Other Day U Might Fall Deep ...

But It Was Abt Ppl Who Think They R The Best Out Of All Human Being..
Posted 09 Jan 2007

LiL_DollY says
BoRnFl_iRt said:

U Always Share Ur Knowledge With Us..

& Yeah Its All Abt True Facts Of Life ..

One Day U R On The Top Of The World & The Other Day U Might Fall
Deep ...

But It Was Abt Ppl Who Think They R The Best Out Of All Human Being..

My Point was I aint one of those people

Posted 10 Jan 2007

BoRnFl_iRt says
Goood .. *MUAH*
Posted 10 Jan 2007

Ashii said:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
i dont need any license
im born with one,,,

then how come u dint know of it in the first place?
p.s:Boo boo that’s what wiser men might call it
Posted 10 Jan 2007

LiL_DollY said:

Well if it makes any difference.

I dont see myself
above or below with anyone.

I see everyone at the same level.

Someday I could fall
another day I might rise

Believe in:
TREAT PEOPLE HOW YOU WANNA BE TREATED.

And so therefore,
If I was more experinced in any skills
or subject
I would share my knowledge.

well I think u’re quite worthy of callin yerself gods gift,, If only them could think like you
It would a be such a perfect world!
Posted 10 Jan 2007

Reply to Topic