JAMHOOOOOORIAT

1879 views 17 replies
Reply to Topic
nikama

Total Posts: 3660

ab baat kahan se shroo karoon
matlab dekho...i have always been one of the so called champs of democracy.i still am.i mean i still believe in the soverignity of people,i still hate dictatorship in all forms,in all degrees....
lekin now when i look back at the last seven years of aala-hazrat,zill-e-elahi,jinaab pervez musharaf,to i feel k his first 3 years when he ruled without the help of a aah...democratically elected parliament,were actually better than his last four years when we have so many vip's with jhunday wali cars.
abhi bhi tamaam decision-making army hi ker rahi he to in billions of rupees main perne wali parliment ka hamain kya faida?
now we have federal gov,provincial gov,district gov,sub-district gov,all democratically elected,but a common man hardly feels presence of any government when he comes out of his home these days.
we have local police,special police,elite force,muhafiz force,rescue squads,anti narcotics force,rangers,levis,militia,not one not two but fourteen KHUFIA agencies,and look at the present law and order situation....
we have oil regulatory authority,telecom regulatory authority,MONOPOLY CONTROL AUTHORITY,federal price control commision,provincial price supervision committees,district level price control committees,food and price majistracy system....and yet we are experiencing the CAPITALISM in its most brutal,ruthless form.
so many institutions,so many authorities and not a single one is truly accountable to the public.
kya democracy aisi hoti he.
why dont they just abolish all their authorities and leave us alone.
pakistan aik acha khasa medium size pyara sa mulk he yar,aur ager hamain aik saff suthri niyat,saaf suthri souch rakhne wali choti si responsible government mil jay to i'm sure what other countries have achieved in 100 years,hum ALLAH ki meherbani se itne resources,itni capabilities aur itna potential rakhte hain k we can achieve all that in 20 years.
lekin yahan roz aik naya drama,aik nai qalabazi.
kya hum log aik achi gov.deserve hi nahin kerte?
kyun?
akhir kyuin?
Posted 06 Mar 2007

Reply to Topic