A Dangerous Game is abut to begin-MEDLKA

3387 views 66 replies
Reply to Topic
afridi_hasnat

Total Posts: 1187

Get Ready-A Dangerous Game is abut to begin...
this are taglines of the film Mein Ek Din Loat Kay Aaaonga...yes!
The trailors of the film r on air on FIlmazia!
OMG!I didnt saw full trailor but saw clips!
Kya picturisation hai!Espeacially the song pictuirised ON Ahmad Butt and Pooja Kanwal is great!
And the movie looks more like a suspense thriller than an typical love story!
I am soo happy tht thank god i will get to see A Pakistani film wid a real flavour of SUSPENSE AND THRILL!

But i didnt like one thing-the costume of a killer is the one which was in SCREAM!
HAHA!Why did they choose this one!It looked a bit funny!

Well looks like a complete Blockbuster!
Accoding to the distributors the film will be releasing on Capri and Prince in Karachi.When i asked abut the Seaviews Universe Cineplex to he said tht MOST probably it will but final will be known to tommorow!

Cant Wait!
Posted 14 Apr 2007

MR NICE says
The film is scheduled to releasing on the 27th April 2007 but the music I think still has not being released. I have no idea if the film has an website or not. I have also not seen any clips of the songs on TV also.

Looks a very low key marketing effort by the makers of the film which is unbelievable.

If this carries on then they have no chance of releasing it in the UK. The film must be hyped up in the 2 weeks.

The biggest reason for the failure of Pakistani films in the UK is very poor promotion and the lack of awarenesss of the Pakistani product.
Posted 14 Apr 2007

MR NICE says
Afridi hasnat is it possible for you to put the trailor or the songs clips of the film on www.youtube.com.

Any how thanks for your info.
Posted 14 Apr 2007

post here trailersss
Posted 14 Apr 2007

promo looked gr8 but i wonder why they r not promoting the movie the way it shud be inspite of the big names like nadeem,javed sheikh,hummayun saeed and ahmed butt in the star cast.
Posted 14 Apr 2007

Online Status: Offline
Posted: April-14-2007 at 10:27pm | IP Logged      Report Post Quote charizmatic
promo looked gr8 but i wonder why they r not promoting the movie the way it shud be inspite of the big names like nadeem,javed sheikh,hummayun saeed and ahmed butt in the star cast.
Posted 15 Apr 2007

MR NICE welcum bak,saw ur post on the forum after long time!

Well there is a person Waqar Ahmad and he is a director of tv plays and telefilms.He is a student of Javaid Fazil and keeps in touch wid him.I know him and talk to him on net often.He keeps me updated abut the film.

I did requested him to upload the promo on YouTube and he also bought it but it was on avi matrox format and windows didnt supported it.So Lets see as soon as he will upload it i will take permission from him tht if i can share it wid u guyz!

Well instead of Pooja Kanwal first Lisa Rai was asked but she was not avalible then Katrina Kaif was approched but she asked too much money!!!

He told me tht GEO will be promoting the film but was not sure.Currently he is busy wid his telefilms so aint come online often.

Posted 15 Apr 2007

STANDARD says
the pakistni movie makers are getting delay ,so interest of paki cinimas is not making in the paki viewers..
Humayee saeed is a good star ,people will really go to the cinima..
Posted 15 Apr 2007

STANDARD says
Geo is a indian promoting movie,they always criticize the movie,how can they promote?
Posted 15 Apr 2007

MR NICE says
Afrida Hasnat thanks alot. I will wait for the promo or I am hoping that the promo gets shown here in the UK on some channel in the mean while.

Standard agree that GEO and Ary are totally indian channels. Whatever promotion they do for the film won't be free so they are not doing anyone a favour.
Posted 15 Apr 2007

trailer
Posted 15 Apr 2007

inspite of low promotion the film looks gr8 and let me tell u guys one thing that javed fazil is the most senior director right now i still remember i have seen one of his movies starring nadeem shabnam and waheed murad called Aahat that was also a romantic suspense thriller and that was one of those ever green paki movies that i still remember for gr8 music and excellent performances and direction so my hopes r very high from javed fazil cuz he is one of my favt director.
Posted 15 Apr 2007

yoyo says
please keep us updated on promotion if it increases or not, should be good film because of fazil saab and i think if it doesn well it should release in uk by july.
Posted 17 Apr 2007

afridi for more update...post in this topic
Posted 17 Apr 2007

UPDATE--------------
One song of the film is On-Air on AAG.The song comes every hour in the segment of Naya Maal.Featuring Humyun Saeed and Nausheen Ali Sardar.The song is sung by Asha Bhosle and Jawad Ahmed.Very Nice song.So Colourful!
Posted 19 Apr 2007

Abrardh1 says
afridi_hasnat said:

UPDATE--------------
One song of the film is On-Air on AAG.The song comes every hour in the segment of Naya Maal.Featuring Humyun Saeed and Nausheen Ali Sardar.The song is sung by Asha Bhosle and Jawad Ahmed.Very Nice song.So Colourful!

I should keep my eye out, and see if they show it on Aag hear in UK.
Posted 20 Apr 2007

Aaag tv is agressively promoting the music of the movie they r showing song of the movie after every half an hour and the full trailor is on air on filmazia.
Posted 20 Apr 2007

charizmatic said:

also BULANDI
Posted 21 Apr 2007

HE HAS DONE ALSO GR8 JOB IN DRAMA'S...MEHNDI
Posted 21 Apr 2007

Ya!Javaid Fazil is a gr8 director!
Luv hi film Bulandi and dramas like Mehndi,Tum Kahan Hum Kahan.
Now he is back wid a bang!
AAG(GEO)has started the marketing of the movie and the promotional song of the movie is on-air!
I have seen it sooo many times but more promotion is needed thuru trailers!
The film will also be rlsing in India and Europe so keep ur fingers crossed!
Well the film cinemas r as follows:

Capri,Prince and Universe Cineplex(Karachi)
Gulistan Cinema,Sozo World(Lahore).
Posted 21 Apr 2007

yeah thats a gud news that its also releasing in europe and india hopefully in may i have read that in news papers
Posted 21 Apr 2007

where in europe?
Posted 21 Apr 2007

MR NICE says
The film was supposed to have been released in UK at the same time as Pakistan but according to the latest report the film will be released in May in Europe and India. Lets see what happens.
Posted 21 Apr 2007

STANDARD says
Any newspaper feature regarding this movie?
Posted 21 Apr 2007

MR NICE says
The best film newspapers are "Nigar Weekly" or "Filmi Parcha" regarding info on Pakistani films.

Whats really needed is a proper website on Pakistani films.
Posted 22 Apr 2007

MR NICE said:

The best film newspapers are "Nigar Weekly" or "Filmi Parcha" regarding info on Pakistani films.

Whats really needed is a proper website on Pakistani films.

exactly
Posted 22 Apr 2007

Ya.That can give proper box-office report.
MR NICE do u have any websites for these two newspapers?
Cant find....
UPDATE-The song of the movie "Dil Key Taar Bajein"featuring Nausheen and Humyun S.has been running on almost every music channel.AAG,MTV,HUMTV,PLAY r running it soo many times tht mujhey toh yaad bhi hogaya hai!
Good to see tht film promotion has started!
Posted 22 Apr 2007

The film is releasing this friday.
Anyone going to watch the first show?
UPDATE-The music of the film has been released by GEO and is avalible in market accoring to the distributor of the film in Sindh SHERA FILMS!
Posted 22 Apr 2007

Update-
Nausheen,Pooja and one more artiste will cum from India to Pak this wednesday to promote the film.
Posted 22 Apr 2007

MR NICE says
Nigar weekly did have site long time ago but it never is updated. The best thing is to buy the paper and it always has a full review of every new Urdu film with full story and much more.

Its even available here in the UK. I used to regularly get it and I still have the old copies from a few years back.

For thr last few days I have have been watching the segment "Naya Maal" on Aag TV but I have still not seen the song from the film.

Has anyone else who has got Sky here in UK or Europe seen the song on Aag or any other channel.

Afridi Hasnat has the music been released in Pakistan of the film yet.
Posted 22 Apr 2007

The music is out in pakistan and now almost every music channel is promoting the music like afridi said, i have also watched the making and interviews of javed fazil and jawad ahmed on indus vision today and they r also repeating it after 1 or 2 hours and as far as premier is concerned well ill be going for 1st day 3rd show hopefully.
Posted 22 Apr 2007

Reply to Topic