THE MYSTERY GAME...

1860 views 34 replies
Reply to Topic
SBG18

Total Posts: 357

USE THE QURAN FOR REFERENCE...
I WILL READ YOU THE AYAH FROM THE QURAN, TELL YOU A STORY, OR A SITUATION THAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST THAT IS MENTIOEND IN THE QURAN
AND YOU WILL ANSER BY TELLING ME WHICH SURAH NUMBER OR NAME OS SURAH IT COMES FROM...WHICH VERSE...AND WHATS THE IMPORTANCE OF THAT SURAH AND HOW IT CAN REALTE TO THIS LIFE.
AND IF YOU ANSWER ALL CORRECTLY YOU WILL GET FIVE POINTS.
NOW HERES THE FIRST ONE...IT WILL BE REALLY EASY.
FIRST ONE IS...
IN THE NAME OF ALLAH MOST MERICFUL AND KIND.
SAY HE IS ALLAH THE ONE AND ONLY
ALLAH THE ETERNAL ABSOLUTE
HE BEGETS NOT NOR IS HE BEGOTTEN
AND THERE IS NONE LIKE ONTO HIM.

GOOD LUCK!
AND WINNER WILL HAVE MANY BLESSINGS FROM ALLAH
AND DUAHS PRAYERS FROM ME
HEHE
Posted 13 Sep 2003

SBG18 says
i guess no oens playing
lolz

how abouta different question?
lets start easy
anythign about islam

for 4 pts
WHo was the First and Last prophet in Islam>?
Posted 27 Sep 2003

NADZ18 says
there are only party poopers here
no one likes to participate.
stinkes
Posted 08 Oct 2003

Bro Riza says
Salaams, hows it going? i see there is no one playing your game, well i'll play if it makes you feel better :)
the first question in Surat Ikhlas, which is almoes at the end of 30th spara. Its is very deep surah, explains alot with in a few lines. Starting of with making clear that Allah is the one and only, he is not one of many gods nor does he have a son or mother or anything of the kind. Everything has come from him and everything will go from him. Hes is eternal, always there, he is not temporary or conditional. He is not dependant on any person or anything, every person and everything is dependant on him. This surah is a very clear message to polythiests. There is nothing like Allah at all, so we shouldnt try to concieve a god from our own creations.
This surah is related to us in this day and age just the same as it was 1400 years ago, it is the attributes of allah and a clear message to other religions, eg. christians believe jesus is sone of god etc. it is also a wake up call for muslims, because being human someties we forget to be gratefull for what we have been given. So we should remember that everything good or bad comes from Allah.
It is also the most recommended surah to read in namaaz. if we were to only read this it would be sufficient. How merciful is Allah?
So what do i score??
Posted 08 Oct 2003

Ashii says
sorry na yarr.. but i dont often post in this forum coz most of the ppl r here to mess up.. and say really silly things..
riza
me ll try to reply here now :)
next one plzz..
Posted 10 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
don't worry play your game, no one will say silly things...cuz they know it will be deleted right away
Posted 10 Oct 2003

BibiJan says
Surah Ikhlas is the Touchstone of Theology.
Any person or candidate who is called God cannot be accepted as the true God without verifying him with the touchstone. The touchstone of theology, that is study of God, is Surah Ikhlas chapter 112 of the Holy Qur’an which says:

"Say, ‘He is Allah, The One and Only; Allah, The Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not Nor is He begotten; and there is none like unto Him.’’’
                                  [Al-Qur’an 112:1-4]

Any candidate who passes the Acid test can be called God.
Any candidate who claims to be God and fits in this four line definition, passes the Acid test, is entitled to be called God and worshipped as God.

Suppose a lunatic says that Muhammad (pbuh) is God, (God forbid). Let’s put him to the test of Surah Ikhlas.

"Kul hu allah hu ahad" – Say He is Allah, The One and Only;

Is Muhammad (pbuh) one and only? No! he was not the only messenger. There were many other messengers.

"Allah hus Samad" – Allah, The Eternal, Absolute;

We know that Muhammad (pbuh) had to undergo many hardships. Though he was the mightiest messenger of God, he died at the age of 63 and was buried in Madeenah.

"Lam ya lid wa lam yulad" – He begetteth not Nor is He begotten;

We know that he was born in Makkah and his parents were Abdullah and Aaminah. He even had several children e.g. Fatimah, Ibrahim (may Allah be pleased with them), etc.

"Wa lam ya kullahu kufuwan ahad" – And there is none like unto Him.

Though all the Muslims love and revere the Prophet (pbuh) and are supposed to follow each and every of his commandments, yet you will not find a single Muslim in the whole world, who in his senses will ever say that Muhammad (pbuh) is God. The Islamic Creed is, "La illaha illallah Muhammadur Rasoolullah", which means that there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad (pbuh) is the messenger of Allah. This is repeated five times a day during the call for prayer, so that the Muslims are reminded daily that although they respect and obey him, he is only a Messenger and servant of God, and not God Himself.

Posted 11 Oct 2003

sanam411 says
yeah GUYES U CAN POST.... DO WHATEVER U WANT.....LIKE NAS SAID IT WILL BE DELETED RIGHT AWAY...SO NOT TO WORRY...HAVE FUNN GUYES!
Posted 11 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
Posted 11 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
not my place/./
Posted 11 Oct 2003

NADZ18 says
RIZA=10PTS
BIBIJAN=IM GONNA BE GENEROUS, BUT FROM NOW ON 1ST TO REPLY GETS IT...YOU ALSO GET 10

NEXT QUESTION WAS FOR 4PTS VERY EASY
WHO WAS THE 1ST AND LAST PROHPHET OF ALLAH (swt)?

A LIL HARDER
6PTS
THIS PROPHET CAN INTERPRET DREAMS
HE INTERPRETED THE PRISONERS DREAMS AS WELL AS THE KING OF EGYPT. HE WAS THROWN INTO A WELL BY HIS BROTHERS. HE WAS FOUND BY A MAN NAMED POTIPHAR AND HE TOOK HIM HOME AS A SLAVE. THE MANS WIFE ZULAIKHA LIKED HIM.
---GOOD LUCK.
IF YOU NEED MORE CLUES
FOR EACH CLUE A POINT WILL BE DEDUCTED
Posted 11 Oct 2003

Cute_gal says
is it...HAZRAT YOUSUF
Posted 11 Oct 2003

NADZ18 says
RIZA=10PTS
BIBIJAN=10PTS
CUTEGAL=6PTS

NOW THE ONE QUESTIONS LEFT
WHO WAS THE FIRST AND LAST PROPHET OF ALLAH (swt)?
4PTS
Posted 11 Oct 2003

Bro Riza says
Prophet Adam(as) and Prophet muhammad(saw)
Posted 11 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
the last one was such a hard one
Posted 12 Oct 2003

Bro Riza says
SRK_FANATIC said:

the last one was such a hard one

Well SRK she did say it was easy.
Posted 12 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
but it came out to be too easy lol...keep it up
Posted 13 Oct 2003

Ashii says
late
Posted 13 Oct 2003

NADZ18 says
ALRIGHT mashallah GOOD JOB EVERYONE

SCORES
RIZA=14PTS
BIBIJAN=10PTS
CUTEGAL=6PTS

NEXT THREE QUESTIONS

EASY=4PTS
WHICH PROPHET HAD THE ABILITY TO SPEAK WITH AND UNDERSTAND ANIMALS?

MEDUIM=10PTS
DEFINE: HALAL,HARAM,&MAKRUH

HARD=14PTS
WHO WERE HABEEL AND QABEEL? AND WHAT WAS THE STORY BEHIND THEM.
Posted 18 Oct 2003

NADZ18 says
HEY SALL DONT GIVE UP NOWS YOUR CHANCE
Posted 18 Oct 2003

Ashii says
(shortened answers)
1/ Hazrat Suleman
2/ HALAL = JAIZ (allowed)
   HARAM = NAJAIZ (not allowed)
   MAKRUH = which s not allowed in normal situation,,, par majboori mei kar sakte hein (like eatin horse meat) RITE ?¿
3/ Habeel n Kabeel were Adam n Eve s sons.. first murder in this world s history (kabeel killed by habeel) and reason was a woman
y do we say now "kya zamana aa gaya hai, bhai bhai k khoon ka duhsman"
Posted 18 Oct 2003

NADZ18 says
ALL IS ALMOST CORRRECT
THE BOOK DEFENITION FOR MAKRUH IS
ANY ACTION WHICH IS NOT FORBIDDEN BUT THAT SEEMS TO PUSH LIMITS OF THE HALAL STANDARD.
FIRST TWO ANSWERS YOU GET FULL POINTS
BUT LAST ANSWER...THAT QABEEL AND HABEEL DID NOT FIGHT OVER A WOMEN.
THE STORY ACTUALLY WAS THEY WENT TO PRESENT AN OFFERING TO ALLAH TO SHOW THEIR DEVOTION TO HIM. ONE DAY THEY WENT OUT FROM THEIR CAMP AND EACH SET UP A SMALL STONE ALTER, OR PLATFORM, UPON WHICH TO MAKE THEIR GESTURE. BOTH QABEEL AND HABEEL PRESENTED THEIR OFFERING BUT QABEEL KEPT LOOKING OVER AT HIS BROTHERS ALTER IN JEALOUSY AND ENVY. FINALLY HE FELT THAT ALLAH ACCEPTED ONLY THE OFFERING OF HABEEL. IN A JEALOUS RAGE QABEEL THREATENED HIS BROTHER. HABEEL SAID THAT ALLAH ONLY ACCEPT THE OFFERING OF THOSE WHO ARE GOOD.
AND THEN THE QURANIC VERSE EXPLAINS THE REST...
5:28-29
HABEEL SAYS
IF YOU RAISE A HAND AGAINST ME, IT IS NOT FOR ME TO STRECH MY HAND AGAINST YOU TO KILL YOU, FOR I FEAR ALLAH, LORD OF THE WORLDS. AS FOR ME, I WANT YOU TO TAKE YOURSELF MY SIN AS WELL AS YOURS, FOR YOU WILL BE A DWELLER OF THE FIRE. THE ONLY REWARD FOR PEOPLE WHO DO EVIL."
THE QABEEL GOT BLINDED AND EXPLODED WITH FURY AND KILLED HIS BROTHER.
1ST MURDER OF THE WORLD.

Posted 25 Oct 2003

NADZ18 says
ALRIGHT mashallah GOOD JOB EVERYONE

SCORES
RIZA=14PTS
BIBIJAN=10PTS
CUTEGAL=6PTS
SALL=24PTS(i TOOK OFF FOUR CAUSE OF THE HABEEL AND QABEEL QUESTION...IF YOU DONT AGREE PM ME)BUT GOOD JOB...i WAS VERY IMPRESSED
MASHALLAH KEEP IT UP
Posted 25 Oct 2003

NADZ18 says
NEXT 3 ?'S

EASY:(5PTS)
DEFINE: HIJAB

MEDUIM:(10PTS)
NAME 3 PUNISHMENTS OF HELL...
YOU COULD USE THIS FORUM
FOR ANSWERS

HARD:(14PTS)
WHAT ARE THE FIVE THIGNS THAT BREAK A FAST
IM LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC HADITH (JABIR RELATED FROM ANAS)
Posted 25 Oct 2003

DMX says
this game is reaally cool..even though i dont know the answers to a majority of the questions i still find it really helpful.
Thanks
Posted 26 Oct 2003

Ashii says
ookie.. i knew this story too but i ve read, at that time (Hazrat) Eve had 2 children at a time (twins), a boy and a gal,,, and only that gal (ur twin) was consider as ur sister..
kabeel wanted to mary his own sis who was promised to habeel..
and probably for that reason they presented their offerings to Allah,, to see who ll have rite to marry her.. hmmmm
me betta confirm it, coz i dont doubt ur knowledge :)

hmmm.. have to check few things for last (fast) quest ;)
Posted 26 Oct 2003

Cute_gal says
Hijab
The word "hijab" comes from the Arabic word "hajaba" meaning to hide from view or conceal.
"Say to the believing man that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that will make for greater purity for them; and Allah is well acquainted with all that they do. And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; and that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what must ordinarily appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands..." (Qur'an 24:30-31)

These verses from the Qur'an contain two main injunctions:

1-)A woman should not show her beauty or adornments except what appears by uncontrolled factors such as the wind blowing her clothes, and
2-)the head covers should be drawn so as to cover the hair, the neck and the bosom.
Posted 26 Oct 2003

Bro Riza says
The three punishments of hell are,
Boiling water poured over head.
These are two adversaries who dispute concerning their Lord; as for the unbelievers, for them garments of Fire shall be cut; boiling water shall be poured over their heads,whereby that which is in their bellies, and the skins shall melt. sura 22:19,20
The prophet(saw) also said "verily boiling water will be poured over the heads of hellish people which will cut everything in their stomachs,and they will be restored to the previous state" tirmidih, baihaqi.

punishment for drinking wine or intoxicants. The prophet (saw) said "My exalted lord has sworn by his honour thatwhoever among his servants drinks even a drought of wine will be given pus to drink in the same quantity: and whoever abandons it for his fear will be made to drink from clean and pure cistern" Ahmed

punishment by maces of Iron
and for them shall also be hooked rods of iron.(21)

Whenever, in their anguish, they desire to go forth from it, they shall be returned to it, and: `Taste the punishment of the burring:'(surah 22,22)

the prophet (saw) said " if the mace is put on the ground all the men and jinn put together cannot lift it" Ahmed

I know the things which break a fast but i dont know what the hadith related by anas is.

Posted 26 Oct 2003

Ashii says
3/
- Intentional consumption of food, drink, medicine (smoking)
- Vomit
- Sexual relation
- Any injection which has some nutritional value
- Beginning of menstruation or post natal birth bleeding

rite ???
Posted 28 Oct 2003

Ashii says
hmmm,,, i didnt read the end of ur quest
Hadees.. Jabir related from Anas :
Five things break a man's fast :
lying,
backbiting,
scandalmongering,
perjury
a lustful gaze.
Posted 28 Oct 2003

khansak says
EASY=4PTS
WHICH PROPHET HAD THE ABILITY TO SPEAK WITH AND UNDERSTAND ANIMALS? Hazarat Suliman

MEDUIM=10PTS
DEFINE: HALAL,HARAM,&MAKRUH
Halal is what is permissible from ALLAH Almighty, Haram is what if forbidden by ALLAH Almighty and the Makruh is which is permissible but not happily.

HARD=14PTS
WHO WERE HABEEL AND QABEEL? AND WHAT WAS THE STORY BEHIND THEM.
Habeel n Qabeel were the sons of Hazrat Adam. They made a fight for a woman and Qabeel killed his brother habeel. That was the first ever killing on the earth.
Posted 11 Feb 2005

Reply to Topic