Heyy Babyy

3403 views 34 replies
Reply to Topic
new_beau

Total Posts: 10168

United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates

Film Starts with a song having 12 Girl Friends of Sajid Nadia wala (Producer)

If you can Bear the MOST EVER VULGAR DIALOGUES for half an hour....rest of the movie will capture you in its magic of emotions and Drama....Its a very good story and Touching to Heart.

Only first 30 Minutes are Problem

And Film ENDS at "LOVE YOU SRK"

Last Song mainn aik surprise entry hui...Camera Face per nahin tha...Magar Dil nay kaha ...ITS SRK....Aur wohi tha
Posted 27 Aug 2007

it is as good as other comedy movies- masti + phir hera pheri

but i heard ritesh deshmukh has not enjoyed much acting in this particular movie!..
Posted 27 Aug 2007

new_beau says
Yes Ritesh ka just Time Pass Role hay,...
Posted 29 Aug 2007

Now 'Heyy Babyy 2'?

Is Sajid Khan planning HEYY BABYY 2? That’s the buzz in the industry circles. Rumors are rife that Sajid is keen on repeating the cast of the film -- Akshay Kumar, Fardeen Khan, Ritesh Deshmukh -- in the sequel that he’s planning. The only change will be the leading lady.

True? “Milap Zaveri [the writer of HEYY BABYY] and I did mull over the idea. We knew that people would expect a sequel if the film works. But I want to try something new with my next film,” Sajid clarifies. But HEYY BABYY 2 would make wise business sense. “It would, but I look at it differently. If at all I attempt a sequel, I’ll have to show Akshay, Fardeen and Ritesh as 50 + age-wise, since the daughter would’ve grown up. Will they look convincing as older men? I doubt! This would be unacceptable to viewers,” he smiles.

So what’s next on the agenda? “I’ve already started working on a new script. All I can say right now is it will shock you,” he smiles.
Posted 30 Aug 2007

Xtreme says
oh yar total copy so bye baby! don ink it became better after 30 minutes if u have seen the holly one
!
Posted 30 Aug 2007

its gudd i have enjoyed alott :)
Posted 02 Sep 2007

eshajam says
yep it was a good movie after all..
but i've seen this type of movies a lot
like the "3 man an a baby" something
like that....
but i enjoyed it
specialy the last song with srk
esalaga ki kuch kuch hota hein 2
dekraha hu srk jes film mein
aata hein woh film kud super hit hoja
ta hein..
Posted 03 Sep 2007

akshay loooksss absoltely cute
Posted 03 Sep 2007

new_beau says
SRK......................nay maza kere diya movie mainn
Posted 04 Sep 2007

koi half hour ki dekhi aaj
baby food say lay kar us song tak jahan 3no ghoom rahay thay babay tak

dialougs say paki stage drama hi laga mujhay shuru main
Posted 05 Sep 2007

aaji puri dekhi main nay

kuchh bohat khaas nahin lagi mujhay
Posted 06 Sep 2007

Bazigaar says
nothing special about it....watched chuk dey india and hey baby...i think chuk de india was better then hey baby   
Posted 08 Sep 2007

Bazigaar says
one scene made me laughing was when all 3 r making list of their gf's and fardeen gets mad and akshay tell him...

"tu he batting ker raha thaa, hum nahi thaay, tu sachin tendulker, opening batsman ok?)

lol...that was halarious
Posted 08 Sep 2007

i loved that pamper scenee when the dirty pamper was flying all over the place
Posted 09 Sep 2007

Posted 10 Sep 2007

Bazigaar says
tu sachin tendulker hae...to he batting ker raha hae...hum nahi hain
Posted 10 Sep 2007

new_beau says
Posted 15 Sep 2007

Ashii says
damnnnnn
i hatttee vulgar comedy

hmm okk 30 min fwd kar dein ge
Posted 16 Sep 2007

new_beau says
Posted 18 Sep 2007

nikama says
guzara movie he,per atleast bore nahin kerti
Posted 19 Sep 2007

good movie towards the start and the middle but it was an obvious ending right?
and i think its on too much with this three actor thing dont u think meaning films like
masti=3
shaadi no.1=3
dhamaal=3
hey baby=3 (4 including the child)

and i think this is like al rubbish coz all the films nowadays are just obvious
Posted 20 Sep 2007

ummm .. all these movies have the similar scripts.. umm.. i might not say they were "rubbish".. but in some way, these movies are teaching u a lesson of today's world!.. you might see the same situation around you.. if u notuce!
Posted 20 Sep 2007

nikama says
but l.g there are a lot of other things also going around why dont our producers nad directors pick something new for a change
Posted 20 Sep 2007

lol
2 right
Posted 21 Sep 2007

Mujrim says
Posted 22 Sep 2007

nikama said:

but l.g there are a lot of other things also going around why dont our producers nad directors pick something new for a change

umm.. they are producing good films times by time, by putting the first right for today's generation!
Posted 23 Sep 2007

nikama said:

mahest bhatt will make a movie abt bob woolmer
Posted 23 Sep 2007

shahrukh khan said:

nikama said:

I also heard that mahesh butt is bringing out another lollywood actress into bollywood.. i think thats ZARA shaikh!.. not sure, i dont even know whoz zara shaikh, but heard of her on B news
Posted 24 Sep 2007

London_Girl said:

shahrukh khan said:

nikama said:

I also heard that mahesh butt is bringing out another lollywood actress into bollywood.. i think thats ZARA shaikh!.. not sure, i dont even know whoz zara shaikh, but heard of her on B news

ya...
Posted 24 Sep 2007

nikama said:

yeh u right
to app kiu nahi karty
shayd on ko aap ka itezar ho
Posted 25 Sep 2007

shahrukh khan said:

London_Girl said:

shahrukh khan said:

nikama said:

ya...

yea.. exactly!.. this was the actress.. jo aik bollywood movie k promo mae dikhai gai thi.. zara

Posted 25 Sep 2007

Reply to Topic