Mohabbataan Sachiyaan-Movie Review!

2629 views 16 replies
Reply to Topic
afridi_hasnat

Total Posts: 1187

It was wednesday and i went to the cinplex for the 6 show of MS.As i reached there and asked for the ticket.He was a bit stunned when i asked for MS.He then said tht MS ka show nahin chalraha hai.I was stunned.I asked him why?So he replied tht there is a problem in Cinema-2 so thts why.After a good amount of chat i got to know tht the 9 wala show will take place.
I think there was no problem in cinema but there were no ppl for MS,he i saw the map of the cinema and no ticks were there tht means no seats were booked..thts a guess.!
Anwayz when i reached cineplex,i saw there were a good amount of ppl for Godfather then MS.Obviously,Godfather has a huge star cast and other factors.
When i entered the cinema there were only 2 ppl sitting bak but i knew tht there were more ppl becuz i saw the map and the seats in the bak rows were booked.
Now the film...
The film is a typical-love story but the subject is different.The film is based on early marriges.When parents makes this decision when the children are small.

The film is beautifully made and Shehzad Rafique has handled the film well.Infact despite being a typical love story u dont get bored.The film is on a fast-pace and infact i was a bit stunned to hear from the staff of cineplex tht the film's runtime is only of 2 hours.The best thing about the film is the film is based on our youth.
The scenes where Veena Malik enters and from where the love story begins are good.The collage scenes are very close to reality.There is no fake element in the film,Like most of the films do have it.Now the acting.Adnan is a real promising guy...he has done his role well and infact i will say him the best male debut in these few years...Ofcourse Shehzad Rafiques direction have also added to Adnan's acting skills,but he has done an effort!Thank God we have got a male hero...and i am sure he will become a brilliant actor as he do more films...his dancing skills are also good and he have the looks of a hero.
Now Veena Malik.The films herion.She also did a good job.Infact to me this a film in which she didnt overact.Its definately the best role of her career and she acted well.She handled the emotional scenes well which was a surprise as in tht scenes she use to overact alot.Now Babrik Shah,he has proved tht he just not have the looks but acting skills too..He has done an amazing job.His evil grin's and expressions...he is real inspired by his father!He has improved and proved himself.
Now the newcomer Maria.She didnt had much scenes expect the hot numbers.She is beautiful and attrative.Her entry song Galiyaan Galiya...she was looking quite galmourous in it!She has a good future in Lollywood(most probably... ).The senior actors Rashid Mehmood,Naghma and others did also good job and it was nice to see all these senior actors in one package.

The songs...written by RiazUrRehmanSaghar and beautifully composed by Wajahat Attre are topnotch.The picturization of all the songs are good expect the Agli toh No Pichli Toun.I am not sayin tht was bad but it culd have been alot better.The locations used in the songs and even in the whole film are simply breathtaking espeacially Mein Jeena Terey Naal.The hot numbers featurin Maria are also good.The song"Manao Rangraliyan"was shot in very nicely,its a kind of a item song with hot costumes but handeled in the way which didnt looked vulgur,same for the song "Kehdi Kehdi Shey".Reema should learn from them as the way she filmed the song of Veena Malik was quite vulgur..these songs were also situational like according to Reema the song in her film was.

The camrawork was good but in some scenes the scene was shot only with one angle..tht was looking a bit awkward.
But the way the locals and the scenes on the mountains were filmed were awesom.
The wardrobe was nice and according to all the characters,the makeup done by Diplex was also good but Veena Malik ka makeup kabhi kabar bahut hi ziyada over hjata tha....i felt tht.

Technicall the film was soo good.The picture quality of the film was sharp and thnx to the DI Format a KHAS tone for the songs like Galiyaan Galiyaan and the rain song could be maintined.The film editied on Syed Noor's bough machine Avid was good and the graphics and the effects...thank god we have matched the standars of atleast bollywood were also new for Pak Films.

This not the film dosent have any negative points.There are.Shehzad Rafique did an intellegent thing film of mainting the runtime of the film till 2 hrs and didnt stretched the story.But there was a feel of lack of situations.There were but if some more could be added it wuld have been alot better and more interesting.The script was good but more strong dialouges were needed.

Overall it was a good experience of watching the film.
Rating 8/10

Posted 18 Oct 2007

Reply to Topic