Jokes Video

17065 views 148 replies
Reply to Topic
pooja.palz

Total Posts: 3

Ok guyz this thread is for cool videos..sons, clips or anything u like..

My fav

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4Cz9YArGz0
what do you guys think?
Posted 31 Oct 2007

adilkhatri says
Uncommon tips and clear. This will be to a great degree supportive for me when I get a chance to start my blog.  belfast chauffeur service
Posted 03 May 2019

adilkhatri says
Live Cricket Streaming Watch Online. Live Cricket Streaming
Posted 04 May 2019

adilkhatri says
I have to look for goals with major information on given point and offer them to educator our inclination and the article.  fun88
Posted 05 May 2019

adilkhatri says
Maui photographers specializing in Family Portraits, Wedding photography, Family photography on the beach, Engagement photography, Couples photography, Surprise proposal photography, Maternity photography, Fashion photography. Maui photographers
Posted 07 May 2019

Gaia1956 says
Posted 07 May 2019

Gaia1956 says
Posted 07 May 2019

Gaia1956 says
Posted 07 May 2019

Gaia1956 says
Posted 07 May 2019

Gaia1956 says
Posted 07 May 2019

Gaia1956 says
Posted 07 May 2019

Gaia1956 says
Posted 07 May 2019

Gaia1956 says
Posted 07 May 2019

adilkhatri says
Uncommon tips and clear. This will be to a great degree supportive for me when I get a chance to start my blog.  Urgent care santa Monica
Posted 08 May 2019

adilkhatri says
Well we extremely get a kick out of the chance to visit this site, numerous valuable data we can arrive. influenceur
Posted 09 May 2019

There are numerous dissertation internet sites on the web whenever you discover not surprisingly referred to in your web site. My True Media website
Posted 09 May 2019

adilkhatri says
Whether you are organising a business conference, a hen or bucks night, or a tour of the Swan Valley wineries, we can provide you with the perfect transportation solution for larger parties. We operate a fully equipped limo bus in Perth, with 45 inward-facing seats, two huge digital screens, a 12-speaker sound system, state-of -the-art LED/laser lighting & Chilled bottled water is supplied on board. Our bus also boasts a head-turning exterior but most importantly the luxury styled interior and the Polished chrome dance pole with dance floor area! privacy tinted windows, a vast storage space for all of your luggage, and seat belts for all passengers. With first-class transportation and years of experience catering to the needs of a wide variety of clients, you can rest assured that whatever you have in mind, we will be able to meet your requirements. For a competitive quotation, please use the form at the bottom of the page and we will be in touch just as soon as we have prepared your proposal. Perth party bus
Posted 20 May 2019

Adilkhatri says
You may remark on the request arrangement of the blog. You should visit it's unbelievable. Your blog review would swell up your guests. I was extremely satisfied to discover this site.I needed to thank you for this incredible read!!  SELF PACK INTERNATIONAL MOVERS
Posted 28 May 2019

adilkhatri says
I am really getting a charge out of examining your exquisitely formed articles. No doubt you spend an extensive measure of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am expecting scrutinizing new articles. Continue doing wonderful.  self pack international movers
Posted 28 May 2019

adilkhatri says
I have a mission that I'm quite recently chipping away at, and I have been at the post for such   data  buy here pay here atlanta ga
Posted 13 Jul 2019

adilkhatri says
I have a mission that I'm quite recently chipping away at, and I have been at the post for such data  Scrum Master
Posted 19 Jul 2019

adilkhatri says
I have a mission that I'm quite recently chipping away at, and I have been at the post for such data  bbc sport mobile
Posted 20 Jul 2019

adilkhatri says
Do you love science and you would love to have your kids enjoy it as much as you do? Crazy Science Show is a new and surprising format of a kids’ party! Science for kids -  science experiments
Posted 20 Jul 2019

adilkhatri says
808 Pictures. The best wedding photographers on Maui with the most Google Five-Star reviews. Our top team of award-winning wedding photographers has been published in national and international wedding magazines for our beautiful style of wedding photography. 808 Pictures has the most affordable wedding photography packages on Maui. Book a simple beach wedding or at a luxury resort on Maui.  Wedding photographers on Maui
Posted 22 Jul 2019

adilkhatri says
Composing with style and getting great compliments on the article is very hard, to be honest.But you've done it so serenely and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the activity. This article is had with style and I am giving great compliment. Best!  softfind.net
Posted 27 Jul 2019

Adilkhatri says
it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. hasta yatagi
Posted 02 Aug 2019

adilkhatri says
A powerfull medium gratuit can deliver you serious predictions about your future, by using the   tarot cards, the cristall ball or the pendulum. Being able to practise the magie voyance is allowed to each and everyone of us. Just come visits our website and get more informations for free. No subscription needed. magie voyance
Posted 03 Aug 2019

adilkhatri says
Migliore stampante 3d professionale sul mercato italiano, hardware e software di proprietà. stampanti 3d professionali
Posted 04 Aug 2019

adilkhatri says
???F?????S - APOFRAXEIS ? ???????? ??S EXEI ????????? ??? S?S???? ????????S?S ????????S ?? ????? ?????????????? S??S ??????S??S ??? ???? EN ISO 9001:2008 ?? ????? ?F????G?S: ???F?????S ??T?O? ??? ????????S?O?, ????????S??S ?? ??S?????????? ?? ???T?? S?? 4234/12 ???S?S ???? ??? ?? ??.G?O?G??S ??.?????S 117175/2008 G?? ??? ??????????S? ?????O? ??? ??O????O?. ap?f?a?e?? 
Posted 05 Aug 2019

adilkhatri says
Composing with style and getting great compliments on the article is very hard, to be honest.But you've done it so serenely and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the activity. This article is had with style and I am giving great compliment. Best!  voyance telephonique
Posted 09 Aug 2019

Adilkhatri says
An obligation of appreciation is all together to share the data, continue doing magnificent... I really savored the experience of exploring your site. incredible resource... https://snartic.com/
Posted 10 Aug 2019

Reply to Topic