your favourite place in pak/abroad

11114 views 41 replies
Reply to Topic
nikama

Total Posts: 3660

to spend your vacations in
i love galiaat in the murree region,not too far away from home and its always possible to go there on weekends,plus they are so beautiful and not much crowded in early winters,i specially love being in jheeka gali
Posted 04 Nov 2007

Posted 09 Nov 2007

The highest lake in the world, in Peru

Posted 09 Nov 2007

I saw this photo a while back of this beach....and I couldn't believe it was in Pakistan! It looks like it should be in the Carribean. They only promote ugly or poor places in Pakistan .

Gawadar port city...I don't know where that is in Pakistan!

Posted 09 Nov 2007

JanuBaba says
Jaan Pakistani said:

I saw this photo a while back of this beach....and I couldn't believe it was in Pakistan! It looks like it should be in the Carribean. They only promote ugly or poor places in Pakistan .

Gawadar port city...I don't know where that is in Pakistan!

I lived in Gawadar for 3 years.. and i didn't see this Beach... its not in Pakistan..   
Posted 09 Nov 2007

JanuBaba says
@Jaan Pakistani
You should visit Bhawalpur..
Its a must see...

Derawar Fort..

Posted 09 Nov 2007

JanuBaba says
Darbar Mahal... Bhawalpur

Posted 09 Nov 2007

Jaan Pakistani said:

Mahatta Palace, Karachi.

Raja Palace, Khapulo

[/IMG]

AWSOME.. SERIOUSLY, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS IN REAL!
Posted 09 Nov 2007

JanuBaba says
Nur Mahal... Bhawalpur

Posted 09 Nov 2007

Thanks for the recomendations JanuBaba The places look very iteresting, spically Nur Mahal. I would love to have windows like that in my house but I hear that Bhawalpur is a very conservative place...I wonder how they take to tourists?
Posted 11 Nov 2007

eshajam says
WOW nice pics dear ones
keep sharing..
Posted 11 Nov 2007

JanuBaba says
Jaan Pakistani said:

Thanks for the recomendations JanuBaba The places look very iteresting, spically Nur Mahal. I would love to have windows like that in my house but I hear that Bhawalpur is a very conservative place...I wonder how they take to tourists?

Do visit RaniKot also..Largest Fort in the world.. about 3 hours from Karachi.

Posted 12 Nov 2007

Reply to Topic