~Khushab-Mianwali-Peshawar-Toorkham~

13990 views 56 replies
Reply to Topic
BadShaH1

Total Posts: 6924

Well, this was a major event that is unforgettable, for us friends.
It started on Friday night from lahore, we were 5 friends on a car. The idea was to visit as much friends as possible and save the hotel stay money ;)
so we reached khushab in the morning around 7 n had a very good nashta of anda and parathaa's at a friend. It was 23rd march n so we watched the parade but musharraf disappointed us by visiting the missiles and the tanks himself n not parading them like the soldiers.

We then set out to Mianwali where a friend lives, n reached there in the noon. Rested a n had a wonderful dinner at his house especially of singhara fish frm the river sindh. The night we fooled around like always n enjoyed alot. The next day it was saturday and we visited all the places adjoining mianwali, the lake and the mountains. Kalabagh was a nice sight. Then we had a dip in the cold waters of river sindh in the evening with the full moon hanging out, it was really breath taking.
The plan , the next day was to cross the darra adam khail n see asia's biggest open stall weapons market on our way to peshawar, but due to the friends familys forbiddance, we had to take a detour via pindi to peshawar. There we reached late on saturday night, at a friends house. He immediately took us to a famous resutarant and we ate very delicious local pathan foods, including kabuli pulao n malai tikka. n dumba(lamb). Then we toured around pehsawar city. I was amazed as it is a clean city having wide roads better than lahore, strucuture wise. There we enjoyed street racing in frnds customized car.
The next day we had a wonderful homemade nashta n then set of to the tribal areas for n reached the toorkham border in the evening.We also visited the bara market n had a few luxuries we usually are not fond of that much back home . ;) It was a wonderful experience of the local culture n awesome places never seen before by us. As we had to go to offices next day so we set back in the night n reached lahore in the early morning.
We had a few dangerous moments also, as the car slipped as i made a fast cut, n it spun out of control for 5 secs but Thank Allah we remainded safe. N the police stopping us for u know...

The pics or on my other computer, n i will show them soon.
Posted 12 Nov 2007

JanuBaba says
Nice trip.. Plz post pix.

Its tbe best place in town. Khyber Charsi.. food is excellent... i was there in April 2007

My friends for life in Peshawar.
MrNiceGuy and PalayKhan

Posted 12 Nov 2007

cheeta says
boooring kabi jungle shungle aoo tu baat bunay na
Posted 14 Nov 2007

khyber charsi
Posted 17 Nov 2007

eshajam says
nice sharing
Posted 17 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
Nice trip..
Posted 18 Nov 2007

JanuBaba says
shahrukh khan said:

khyber charsi

Which part(city) of Pakistan you belong to??
Posted 21 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
han yah name to may nay   bhi nahi sonaaaaaaaaaaaaaa\\
Posted 22 Nov 2007

JanuBaba said:

shahrukh khan said:

khyber charsi

Which part(city) of Pakistan you belong to??

islamabad
Posted 05 Dec 2007

baadshah doosra pc bhaag tu nahi gaya
Posted 05 Dec 2007

~tasha~ says
kool
Posted 06 Dec 2007

sun_shine says
Posted 11 Dec 2007

Bazigaar says
nice nice...some day i'll visit these places too
Posted 16 Dec 2007

Miss mine says

me too..
waiting for pics
Posted 30 Dec 2007

BadShaH1 says
o guys pics , sorry forgot, now ill hafta copy them frm the other hard drive, so thora time lagey ga.
Posted 30 Dec 2007

BadShaH1 says
shahrukh khan said:

baadshah doosra pc bhaag tu nahi gaya

nai man idher hi kahi chupa betha hey
Posted 30 Dec 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
more piczzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posted 30 Dec 2007

eshajam says
Badshah ji
kaha ho
Posted 31 Dec 2007

BadShaH1 says

Posted 10 Jan 2008

BadShaH1 says
Posted 10 Jan 2008

brown shirt main baadshah aap ho?
Posted 10 Jan 2008

BadShaH1 says
Posted 10 Jan 2008

BadShaH1 says
shahrukh khan said:

brown shirt main baadshah aap ho?

yup
Posted 10 Jan 2008

BadShaH1 says
Posted 10 Jan 2008

BadShaH1 says

ma buddy ajju tryin to stand on the window of the speeding car
Posted 10 Jan 2008

BadShaH1 says

baab e khyaber
Posted 10 Jan 2008

BadShaH1 says

the locals say Hazrat Ali (R.A) built this masjid.
Posted 10 Jan 2008

beautifull pics
Posted 10 Jan 2008

BadShaH1 says

dats one of the parking lots of Haji Yaqoob or Yousuf something, He stole a 100 dollar plate from the Americans in the 80's, n built this house with a alot of crores, he got gold plated rooms n toilets,coldnt take the pics though... very nice guy, spent some years in the prison n is now free.
Posted 10 Jan 2008

BadShaH1 says
shahrukh khan said:

beautifull pics

thanks bro
Posted 10 Jan 2008

BadShaH1 says

dats the frontier cores michni post.
Posted 10 Jan 2008

Reply to Topic