BREAKING NEWS

2605 views 48 replies
Reply to Topic
CHULBULI

Total Posts: 465

RAWALPINDI, Pakistan - Pakistan opposition leader Benazir Bhutto was assassinated Thursday in a suicide bombing that also killed at least 20 others at a campaign rally, a party aide and a military official said.

"At 6:16 p.m. she expired," said Wasif Ali Khan, a member of Bhutto's party who was at Rawalpindi General Hospital where she was taken after the attack.

“She has been martyred,” added party official Rehman Malik. Bhutto was 54.

Posted 27 Dec 2007

CHULBULI says
Posted 27 Dec 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
ina lillahy wa ina alyehy rajion

Posted 27 Dec 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
boht affsos howa
Posted 27 Dec 2007

Ashii says
dammmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
damn dammmnnnnnnnnnnnnn

this whole country is gone madddddddddddddd
Posted 27 Dec 2007

Ashii says
Allah miyan rehm karein sab pe

I hope mulk k halaat aur kharab naho honge
but i doubt it
Posted 27 Dec 2007

Rapunzel says
Rwp mein halaat bohat kharab hai plzz pray for us
Posted 27 Dec 2007

Rapunzel says
Ashii said:

Allah miyan rehm karein sab pe

I hope mulk k halaat aur kharab naho honge
but i doubt it

same here
Posted 27 Dec 2007

bohat bura hua
Posted 27 Dec 2007

Rapunzel says
yeah lekin news sahih nhi de rhe jab wo apni car mein beth gyi hai usk baad goli lagi there is sumthing
Posted 27 Dec 2007

~Fragi~ says
a sad demise

her jaga hee aisey halaat hain
hungama arai hai
Posted 27 Dec 2007

yup its gettin pretty chaotic in da country hope da conditions dun worsen....
Posted 27 Dec 2007

new_beau says
Allah ussay Jannat-ul-firdous mainn jagah ataa fermaye..aameen
Posted 28 Dec 2007

Fairl_Girl says
v v v bad sad news
halat to boht ziyada karab ho shuke hain
ALLAH UNKO JANAT-UL-FIRDUS MAI JAGA DEH AMEEN
haq pasand ka katal kia hai
Posted 28 Dec 2007

rapunzel said:

yeah lekin news sahih nhi de rhe jab wo apni car mein beth gyi hai usk baad goli lagi there is sumthing

woh gari main beth gayee thie par phir nikli thie kisi ko milne ke liye confirm nahi woh goli sey mari hai
Posted 28 Dec 2007

INNA LILLAHE WA INNA ELEHE RAJEOUN
Posted 28 Dec 2007

suicide bomber 15 saal ka tha issey acha tha woh pakistan ati hi nahi,,,araam sey rehti..
Posted 28 Dec 2007

Bazigaar says
ina lillahy wa ina alyehy rajion
Posted 28 Dec 2007

bas yehi maarna reh gaya hai
Posted 28 Dec 2007

Bazigaar says
i wonder if their family is under some kind of curse..seriously
Posted 28 Dec 2007

Bazigaar says
CHULBULI said:

she was assassinated NOT martyred...baki wo log jo bhi samajhtay rahain
Posted 28 Dec 2007

sun_shine says
aur kya keh saktay hain Allah swt unki mughfarat farmaye,Ameen
Posted 28 Dec 2007

Bazigaar says
well i guess she could be martyred cuz i just remembered k martyred ke various levels hotay hain
Posted 28 Dec 2007

ONLYARBAB says
its very sad news

ina lilahi wa ina ilahe rajion

if the leaders are not safe what guarente we can give to the life of people
Posted 28 Dec 2007

Rapunzel says
Bazigaar said:

i wonder if their family is under some kind of curse..seriously

Bhutto family ki ye 64th member hain jo qatal hui hai ufff ye is khandan ki badqismati hai bohat bari bad-dua
Posted 28 Dec 2007

Rapunzel says
Bazigaar said:

CHULBULI said:

she was assassinated NOT martyred...baki wo log jo bhi samajhtay rahain

yeah agree wid U
mujhe kal Inki aik baat yaad arhi thi agr mein President ban gyi tu Abdul Qadeer ko America k hawalay kar dongi kon jane kis ka kal kya hai

where is Nusrat Bhutto?
Posted 28 Dec 2007

Nusrat bhutto is not well...her memory has bin affected since a long time now after being widowed n two young deaths of his sons i thnk shez nt even aware of bbz death
Posted 28 Dec 2007

BisMa says
it wus really sad news 4 Pakistani Nation
Jo kuch howa bohat bur howa nahe hona chahiye tha
Indeed a sad sad moment for Pakistan
We hate her or we love her...by the end of the day she was a muslim and she was a Pakistani...and even if we overlook that, she was a human so this saddens me. Pakistan is moving towards a civil war, May Allah help us all.
Posted 28 Dec 2007

ISLAMABAD (AFP) - Pakistan's interior ministry said Friday that Benazir Bhutto was killed after smashing her head on her car's sunroof while trying to duck, and that no bullet or shrapnel was found inside her.

The ministry also said it had intercepted a phone call from a top Al-Qaeda figure congratulating a militant for the attack on her Thursday, and said there was "irrefutable evidence" the group was trying to destabilise the country.

Bhutto's death after a suicide bomber blew himself up at her campaign rally has plunged this nuclear-armed Islamic nation into turmoil, but the ministry said she would have lived if only she had stayed inside her car.

"If she had not come out of the vehicle, she would have been unhurt, as all the other occupants of the vehicle did not receive any injuries," ministry spokesman Brigadier Javed Cheema said.

He said the post-mortem on the populist opposition leader, whose funeral earlier Friday was attended by hundreds of thousands of mourners, found her mortal wound came when she tried to duck after the bomber attacked.

The bomber also apparently fired three times at her but missed, Cheema said.

When she ducked, she hit the lever of the sunroof of the car that was to speed her away from a campaign rally as she was gearing up to contest parliamentary elections set for January 8.

"The lever struck near her right ear and fractured her skull," Cheema said. "There was no bullet or metal shrapnel found in the injury."

Cheema showed a brief video of the moments before the attack and the blast itself but it was unclear.

He said intelligence services had intercepted a call Friday from the man considered to be a top Al-Qaeda figure for Pakistan, Baitullah Mehsud, congratulating a militant after Bhutto's death.

He said there was "irrefutable evidence that Al-Qaeda, its networks and cohorts are trying to destabilise Pakistan".

"We have recorded his conversation in which he is congratulating a militant for the attack," Cheema said, adding that Mehsud was also behind the suicide attack on Bhutto's homecoming rally in October that killed 139 people.

"He is responsible for most of the attacks that have taken place in the country," the spokesman said, calling for national unity "to eliminate the proponents of death and destruction who are trying to destabilise Pakistan."

Pakistani authorities say Mehsud is based in the troubled tribal region of South Waziristan, where troops have been battling Islamist rebels since the fall of the Taliban in neighbouring Afghanistan in 2001.

Mehsud had until recently been described by officials as the top pro-Taliban militant commander in the region but is increasingly said to have links to bin Laden's Al-Qaeda group.

Posted 29 Dec 2007

Rapunzel says
Mehsud Ki hit list pe sirf Mush nhi hai??pervaiz Elahi Sujahat hussain bi nhi amazing Pakistan balkay puri duniya mein pata bi hilta hai tu Al-qaida ki sazish k toor pe wah je wah

BB sirf Muslaman aur aik Pakistani?wahan jo 28-30 log aur faut huay hain wo jan-bahaq huay hain wo shaheed nhi,unk naam tak batana pasand nhi kya gya ye hain Pakistani qaum
Politicians ki janain bohat qeemti hain lekin Pak k aap aadmi ki nhi,
HUM be-his,ehsan-faramosh,jazbati,bewaquuf qaum hain jo kisi bi Politician k marne ko sahadt ka nam de dete hain aur baqi jo log(30) faut huay unka koi ziker hi nhi
Posted 29 Dec 2007

Posted 30 Dec 2007

Reply to Topic