~tasha~ says
more plz
Posted 20 Jan 2008

eshajam says
thx guys

soon
Posted 21 Jan 2008

Miss mine says
Friends… A simple word isn't it? It's uttered everyday to almost every person imaginable. Who are your friends? I used to think that friends were the people that you could laugh and talk to. Now I know that friends aren't that, they're the people that touch ur heart. You could spend hours with them doing nothing at all and it can be the best time of your life, just because it was with them. They're the people you can
share your secrets with, cry with, laugh with, and just have fun with. They don't judge you or make you change. They accept you exactly as you are. They look at you and they see a great person, one they love spending time with. You all share something in common and are tied together by memories, tears, laughs and smiles. You're tied together by love for the other. Friendship is the strangest but greatest thing in the world. I find my time with my friends, the best times of my life. My friends are my heart, my soul, my fun, my laughter, tears, love and my life...

Posted 21 Jan 2008

Miss mine said:

Friends… A simple word isn't it? It's uttered everyday to almost every person imaginable. Who are your friends? I used to think that friends were the people that you could laugh and talk to. Now I know that friends aren't that, they're the people that touch ur heart. You could spend hours with them doing nothing at all and it can be the best time of your life, just because it was with them. They're the people you can
share your secrets with, cry with, laugh with, and just have fun with. They don't judge you or make you change. They accept you exactly as you are. They look at you and they see a great person, one they love spending time with. You all share something in common and are tied together by memories, tears, laughs and smiles. You're tied together by love for the other. Friendship is the strangest but greatest thing in the world. I find my time with my friends, the best times of my life. My friends are my heart, my soul, my fun, my laughter, tears, love and my life...

you are as special to me as you think ur friends are. .... chk my highlited lines ... i like them most......
Posted 21 Jan 2008

Miss mine says
WARMTH OF LOVE said:

Miss mine said:

you are as special to me as you think ur friends are. .... chk my highlited lines ... i like them most......

agreed
Posted 21 Jan 2008

~tasha~ says
eshajam said:

thx guys

soon

waiting.....
Posted 21 Jan 2008

~tasha~ says
Miss mine said:

Posted 21 Jan 2008

Reply to Topic