Reply to Topic
MISS SCORPIO

Total Posts: 22358

What are your thoughts on this subject?
Posted 25 Jan 2008

sweetie says
totally against it
Posted 25 Jan 2008

That is a very broad question. Permissibility of an act depends on circumstances and timing. At least, I can't make a blanket statement of total rejection or acceptance of an without knowing the situation or without understanding the issue.
Posted 25 Jan 2008

sun_shine says
Islamic point of view say "if mother's life is in danger and abortion is the way for her survival then its Ok"
Posted 25 Jan 2008

That's one circumstance covered, but what about this situation: if the unborn foetus is the result of rape or a one night stand? Then what?

Some women would choose to terminate in those circumstances but then there are those who'd continue with the pregnancy till full term. Abortion is haraam in Islam seeing as it's a life & a gift from Allah but then why is it that some people's attitudes towards it is like a joke: like throwing out the trash?

Posted 26 Jan 2008

Well, there has been a lot of debate on when the fetus is live and when it is not. Without going into that issue, In both cases you mentioned above, abortion is not permissible. In my very humble understanding, it may be allowable before the fetus reaches the state of life. I have my reasons and evidences to back that up. But I will not ask anyone to take my opinion and use it as proof. If anyone does it, they do it at their own responsibility.

I am seriously concerned that people are not ashamed of having extramarital/premarital relationship but are ashamed to carry the result of it. People who do not have haya with Allah, they will not shy from taking a life to cover their own sin from people.

Rape victims shall also not kill the life Allah created in their wombs even though they had no desire for it or that they are not responsible for it.

Posted 26 Jan 2008

ONLYARBAB says
totally againstttttttttttttttttttttt
Posted 26 Jan 2008

dosselpoh says
rong.. totally rong..
Posted 26 Jan 2008

well if da baby is a result of rape den not da bandi's fault lekin phr b aborting it is not da way out....one nite stand tu jab bandi ko apni izzat ka khud khayal nai tu she wont mind aborting da kid...but as it is haraam in islam haraam hai n who ever does it without a rite n good reason tu gunah ka murtakib ho raha hai
Posted 27 Jan 2008

no doubt its very broad question am against it, but cant say a single word .............. different ppl different situations so speechless
Posted 27 Jan 2008

ATIF ASLAM says
depends on the situation.
Posted 29 Jan 2008

ONLYARBAB says
Sunzzz said:

well if da baby is a result of rape den not da bandi's fault lekin phr b aborting it is not da way out....one nite stand tu jab bandi ko apni izzat ka khud khayal nai tu she wont mind aborting da kid...but as it is haraam in islam haraam hai n who ever does it without a rite n good reason tu gunah ka murtakib ho raha hai

raPe k barey may dont know k kia karna chiye
laiken one night ka jo u say
Posted 29 Jan 2008

ONLYARBAB says
gunah k oPer gunah
Posted 29 Jan 2008

- Wisal - says
if the woman's life is in danger, that should be the only excuse for abortion..

also i hear alot of people say oh if its out of rape than abortion is ok..no, that child is still yours, its from no angle the baby's fault..
Posted 31 Jan 2008

What baby are we talking about here? It is not a baby unless life comes to it. It is a mere blood clot in the early stages of pregnancy. Quran, hadith and science prove that. It is by the will of Allah, when an angel is appointed which writes down the provisions and all that allah ordains for the soul and then the soul is blown into the fetus which then becomes alive. That's when it is life. Killing that life is a murder.
Posted 31 Jan 2008

dosselpoh says
Sunzzz said:

Posted 31 Jan 2008

- Wisal - says
i believe life begins at conception..so in my eyes the moment you find out you are pregnant and decide to abort..you are commiting MURDER.

Posted 01 Feb 2008

it z sin.
me chnd roz pehly e suna tha agr carelesnes ki wja sy b asa kuch ho jaey to b is k bdly 2 mnths k rozy or kch or b bdly may krna prta hai....or kahan ye k jan boojh k kia jaey.... jan bachany kliay isko jaez ya halal to ni kaha ja skta mgr ye wahid situation ha jis may iski ijazat d gai ha wo b tab jab or koi chara na rahy......baki rape ya koi b situation o it is totaly haram or iski sza b whi ha jo qatil ki sza ha
Posted 04 Feb 2008

§Allah Rakhi§ said:

it z sin.
me chnd roz pehly e suna tha agr carelesnes ki wja sy b asa kuch ho jaey to b is k bdly 2 mnths k rozy or kch or b bdly may krna prta hai....or kahan ye k jan boojh k kia jaey.... jan bachany kliay isko jaez ya halal to ni kaha ja skta mgr ye wahid situation ha jis may iski ijazat d gai ha wo b tab jab or koi chara na rahy......baki rape ya koi b situation o it is totaly haram or iski sza b whi ha jo qatil ki sza ha

...and it is on the authority of!!!
Posted 05 Feb 2008

Smooth_daddy said:

That is a very broad question. Permissibility of an act depends on circumstances and timing. At least, I can't make a blanket statement of total rejection or acceptance of an without knowing the situation or without understanding the issue.

agreed.. ... i m totally against abortion
Posted 06 Feb 2008

By principle, abortion is prohibited but allowable under certain circumstances as may be ruled by an edict.
Posted 07 Feb 2008

There are those who abort often on the flimsiest of grounds such as the child being the wrong sex, I find that excuse to abort extremely stupid.

Strange how some people think it's better to have sons rather than daughters, I wonder what would happen if a majority of people had that sort of imbecilic mentality?

Tauba.
Posted 08 Feb 2008

Im wid ya miss-scorpio!
Posted 08 Feb 2008

Goody!!
Posted 09 Feb 2008

THT is an stupid act
Posted 12 Feb 2008

Desi_MC says
MISS SCORPIO said:

What are your thoughts on this subject?

Depends under what circumstances.
Posted 13 Feb 2008

May Be says
wrong.
Posted 14 Feb 2008

i think its depends on the situation.
Posted 15 Feb 2008

OK, this is weird, I'm sure there were more posts in this topic ... who's deleted them & why?
Posted 19 Feb 2008

ONLYARBAB said:

gunah k oPer gunah

Yeh duniyah ziyada gunnah keh rasteh peh hi chalti hai.
Posted 19 Feb 2008

7.) No chit-chatting / off-topic replies in Serious Corner.

**All off-topic replies made will simply be deleted by Admins and Moderators.

so its done.
Posted 19 Feb 2008

Reply to Topic