is a marriage without love healthy?

3230 views 38 replies
Reply to Topic
udaaslarki24

Total Posts: 90

is a marriage without love healthy? what if one partner loves the other one, but that partner has no time for that partner, ignores the partner, what does that partner do does the partner stay or go? and what if the partner that loves the partner so much does not get love back what does tat partner do
Posted 06 Feb 2008

sun_shine says
i think aisa ghalat hain
jab aap nay kisi k saath shaadi karnay ka faisla liya iska matlab yeh hain k she or he is gonna to be in ur life yuo can't ignore him/her.
poori honesty say apna rishta nibhanaa chahiye
ab sawaal k kya karna chahiye?
so i think k love can do anything
inshAlllah apkay life partner ko aapki kadar zaroor hogi
Posted 06 Feb 2008

salaam,
nehi shadi keh baad changes hogaye hain woh 7 din kam kartey hai, jaab ghaar atey hai khethey hai keh time nehi meh thag geya hoon, woh baat bhei nehi kartey woh ignore kartey hai, meh isey nehi chathiee magar woh badal gayee hai, shadi keh pheley isey nehi theh woh kabbhi ignore nehi kartey theh, baat kartey theh khush theh abhi meh aoo toh isey act kartey hai keh meh idher nehi hoon like iam invisible.
Posted 06 Feb 2008

sun_shine says
wsalam
I think shaadi say pehlay aur baad main kaafi fark hota hain,abhi aap unki zimedaari hain.
shayad unkay office main koi problem ho yaa phir shayad koi aur baat ho
aap kabhi un say waja poochay,jab unka mood acha ho.
Posted 07 Feb 2008

woh hamesha khethey hai iam busy i cant spend time with u
but if someonee else asks him oh come over like my family he has all the time and energy and happiness for them with me i dont even exsist iam like a cook to him everyone else he wants to give them time even though i have tried to be real with him i gave my heart and i gave my time but he put my family first and that hurt because they have company iam the one tat got married because i was so lonley and now i wish i was never born.
Posted 07 Feb 2008

sun_shine says
so may be he has a problem i am sure of it.he has some problem jo woh aap ko nahi bata pa rahay.
Posted 07 Feb 2008

his problem is this he chose the wrong wife and maybe he should find another one i swear thats how i feel around him i mean thats why hes non-responsive and ignores
Posted 07 Feb 2008

i dont knowwwwww
Posted 07 Feb 2008

sun_shine says
aap nay kabhi un say waja pochi is behaviour ki?
Posted 07 Feb 2008

shah rukh khan is so nice more men should be like him
gauri is so lucky
Posted 07 Feb 2008

yea he wont tell meeif he wants a divorce he should just do it i have no money so i cant make tat change right now.if i had the money no way would i stay with him at all hes broken my heart and my trust i was real with him from the begg he was fake , i wish sometimes i was not an american citizen.
Posted 07 Feb 2008

sun_shine says
ok
you are an american citizen and i guess he is from Pakistan or India.
Posted 07 Feb 2008

pakistan my family is not very rich so the most valuable thing we have is american citizenship
Posted 07 Feb 2008

sun_shine says
ok
your marriage was love or arranged?
Posted 07 Feb 2008

it came as a rishta i went to see him i loved him and i thought hes my soulmate his true colors showed after the marriage before the marriage if he did not like me all he had to do is say so and i would have understood see he was a stranger the person who hooked us up was a freind of my mom
Posted 08 Feb 2008

sun_shine said:

so may be he has a problem i am sure of it.he has some problem jo woh aap ko nahi bata pa rahay.

means usko apni biwi par trust hi nahi hai...
Posted 08 Feb 2008

udaaslarki24 said:

is a marriage without love healthy? what if one partner loves the other one, but that partner has no time for that partner, ignores the partner, what does that partner do does the partner stay or go? and what if the partner that loves the partner so much does not get love back what does tat partner do

i would say what kind of marriage is this without love...first of all why did he got married when he has no time for his wife
Posted 08 Feb 2008

sun_shine says
shahrukh khan said:

sun_shine said:

means usko apni biwi par trust hi nahi hai...

i think aisi baat nahi hogi shayad,kyunki
kuch aisi baatein hoti hain jo aap shayad na keh paye apni wife ya husband say.
Posted 08 Feb 2008

he got married because of my status american citizen thats why you should never use someone that has somewhat of a brain and understands relationships if a man or woman is distant in the realationship ignores you wont even sit next to you is happier with other people tells you that he or she is more free and happier with other people then you can conclude that this person is not happy with you will never be happy with u and is just with you for the american citezenship i dont have alot of money if i was a millionare i could say yea hes after my money but all i have is this so taht has to be the reason nothing else
its not my fault i was real with him from the begg i presented my real self i was not fake i told it how it is i was very straightforward he could have easily said to me listen i cant marry you before we got married there was plenty of time for him to decide but he just went for it no if he has brains to do other things in life this could have been an easy decision just stop think do i want her or no if no thats fine hes also a very good looking handsome man if he did not marry me he could have found so many rishtas easily and he can do that now too but he doesnt want to let my famuily down he loves them and does not want to dissapoint them
and you know how familys talk especially paki familys so hes worried about tat i dont care i just want to be happy
Posted 08 Feb 2008

sun_shine says
ok
what are you goona to do next?
Posted 08 Feb 2008

Right path says
yes ccoz love marrige is stay 2 or three month coz of difficulties
Posted 08 Feb 2008

Right path says
Posted 08 Feb 2008

il just give up and stay .... ill just give up you know one day we all have to go.. may GOD take me to heaven iam ready because u know everytime i try to live a normal life some bad luck happens so iam ready u know i have done what i have had to do so may GOD take me soon to his heaven \where noone will harm me this world is cruel people can be cruel not every person but if they want to betray you and hurt you they will do everything in their will and might to do tat.
Posted 09 Feb 2008

one time i had this dream and in the dream i felt my soul leaving but it felt like fire trying to leave me so i guess the spirit was like fire so while i was in sleep i was fighting to stay i was fighting not to go because i was afraid that if this spirit leaving me is fire then i know i cant go ..... sooo i guess i will stay and take a tough exam of life and let ALLAH decide when to take me and not wish for i t or want it u know
ALLAH wants his people to live even if its tough
Posted 09 Feb 2008

shah rukh ki tara mujko kyo nai mila :( meh toh shah rukh ki tara chati thei koheieee hoh haeeeh :)
Posted 09 Feb 2008

iam talking about shah rukh the actor huhhhhh itna acha insaan hai woh hes like angel on this earth gauri khan is so lucky :( why didnt he have a twin who found me hahahahahhaahahha how happy i would be 24/7 maza aur joy lol i wanted i wanted that okk :)
Posted 09 Feb 2008

sun_shine says
we are not aware of their personal livesmay be they are happy or not.
But always Thank Allah swt and try to be good what ever people do or say.
Best of Luck to you Sister
Posted 09 Feb 2008

~CHANDNI~ says
udaaslarki24 said:

i   hate bewafay ager   asa   hi karana hay to chore do akk dosry ko
Posted 13 Feb 2008

udaas larki 24....u said k he luvs ur family n doesn't wana let dem down...tu meri mano n sabr karfke ye phase bardaasht kar lo i know its easier said dan done bt trust me he will soon regret wat he's done n den u'l b da best couple around n u'l feel glad dat u made dis relationship stick wen u were totallyy hopeless
Posted 22 Feb 2008

~CHANDNI~ says
~Nilam PaRi~ said:

udaas larki 24....u said k he luvs ur family n doesn't wana let dem down...tu meri mano n sabr karfke ye phase bardaasht kar lo i know its easier said dan done bt trust me he will soon regret wat he's done n den u'l b da best couple around n u'l feel glad dat u made dis relationship stick wen u were totallyy hopeless

Posted 23 Feb 2008

SohniKuddi says
udaaslarki24, i'm so sorry to hear. obviously i haven't a clue how you feel being single, but it's extremely touching and i could only hope for the best. Knowing you're stuck in a loveless marriage for the rest of your life is terrible. In our religion where a couple do not love each other they have the permission for divorce, now i'm not saying you should but the option is there.

So he lives to impress your family? but does he not understand that his life and future are with you and not your family? he'll have to raise a family with you not with your family, he must live for your happiness and you for his. maybe you should talk. y don't you ask him what he wants or get your close family to discuss, does he know how you feel? i mean theres no point in jumping to conclusions if you don't know the full story.

Rahi baat sabbar ki, insaan mein itni taakat nahi ke apni poori zindagi sabbar karte karte guzzar jaye, there is no purpose in life, if you're married to someone who doesn't love you, how do you raise a family??? be patient all your life, waste it and then leave the world without accomplishing anything? marriage and family are a part of faith.

again udaaslarki24 i sympathise with you completely. i hope you resolve your problems and wish you all the happiness.
Posted 24 Feb 2008

Reply to Topic