New Beau in Cairo

17928 views 121 replies
Reply to Topic
new_beau

Total Posts: 10168

United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Salam Tamam,

JORDAN ki pics post kernay ka time nahin mila keh aik trip aa gaya hay..I am traveling to Cairo Tomorrow Morning. For Four Days top Cairo. Will be travelling to see the PYRAMIDS of Cairo and meetings with some Beauiful Cute Mummies
Posted 19 Feb 2008

walekum salaam..hum google main dekh leingey i also want to see pyramide..
Posted 19 Feb 2008

sun_shine says
Wsalam
thats great
have a safe journey InshAllah
sun_shine39497.363125
Posted 19 Feb 2008

good
mojaan nain
Posted 19 Feb 2008

new_beau says
Shaam Saweray hunn Mojaann ee Mojaann
Firaun dey Dairay hunn Mojaann ee Mojaann

At the moment I am in a net cafe at Ramses Shopping Mall located behind Rmases Hilton Hotel in Tahreer Square in Cairo.

Landed at 12 noon today, Picked up by our Partner travel Agenct EMECO TRAVELS in Cairo. Check in at Marriott Cairo Hotel.

Then went to and Had Lunch at a street side Sudanese Restaurant. Came back to Room and slept.

Woke up at 6pm Cairo Time. Went to Health Club in the Hotel. Spent one hour in STEAM ROOM . Then 20 Minutes in Jacuzzi.

Later changed and started walking arround the Nile River Creek. Checked the location of All Hotels oin the Nle River like Semiramis Intercontinental, Ramses hilton, Hilton World Trade Centre Cairo Hotel, Conrad Cairo Hotel. Now after this update I'll be going to Cairo Night Street Market at Nile River. Then to bed.

Tomorrow Morning I'll be doing Cairo City Half Day City Tour.

In the Evening I'll be doing Sound at Light Show in the Pyramids (Ehram-e-Misr). It will be amazing.

Day After again Pyramids and Sphinx (Abou Al Houl - Father of the Fear) in the Day Time.

Baaqi Updates Aayeenda
Posted 20 Feb 2008

sun_shine says
Posted 20 Feb 2008

good good pics lo kaafi sari
Posted 20 Feb 2008

Right path says
Posted 21 Feb 2008

new_beau says
All done. Arriving back in Dubai tomorrow InshaAllah. Pics Coming soon.

(Jub mainn Mulk say baher tha tou kisi nay mera Takhta Ulat diya, I am no more a MOD )
Posted 22 Feb 2008

poori kabeena ka safaya hua hai
Posted 22 Feb 2008

new_beau said:

All done. Arriving back in Dubai tomorrow InshaAllah. Pics Coming soon.

(Jub mainn Mulk say baher tha tou kisi nay mera Takhta Ulat diya, I am no more a MOD )

musharraf ka order tha
Posted 23 Feb 2008

Ashii says
khair se jaccuzi mei se koi mumy shumy to nahi nikal i

naya bhai jiiiiiii
aap job kya karte hooooooooo
hum ko bhi kahin office mei atka do,, seir to kar lein ge sab jaga ki
Posted 23 Feb 2008

clients ko kidnap karta hai NB
Posted 23 Feb 2008

new_beau says
SRK.. Secret rakha kero yaar

Aashii...Mainn Idher ka maal udher kerta hoon
Posted 23 Feb 2008

new_beau says
Ok Amigos, I am Back in Dubai

Cairo is one of the Oldest cities in the World with a history of more than 10000 Years Old.

Nile River Cairo kay middle mainn hay. Yeh duniya kay bohat kam rivers mainn say aik hay jo South say North ki taraf behtay hainn..

Aam taur per sub rivers North say South ki taraf behtay hainn..

Yeh ULTA RUKH ka behna hi Nile River ko special banaata hay. There are 4 Islands on Nile River. Three of These are smaller and only farners live there. Fourth one is the Largest and its name is ZAMALEK. This is the place where I stayd in Marriott Hotel. Marriott Hotel is the Largest Hotel in the Middle East with 1250 Rooms and 11 Restaurants.

ZAMALEK is connected to East and West Cairo by Bridges on the Nile River.

You can fine lots of Egytion Couples on the Nile River in the pleasant evenings of Cairo.

But you can enjoy the NILE only in the evening. As if you see the water of Nile in the day time, you will find it very dirty.

As a City, Lagta hay keh yahann koi MUD STORM aaya tha. Her building bohat Maili aur Dusty hay. Lagta hay bohat saari Buildings per Keecharr laga hua hay..Just imagine keh jis tarah aik Road per Deisel gira hua ho tou jaisa uss ka color ho jaata hay na..bilkul waisay hi 90% buildings ka color hay.

Posted 23 Feb 2008

new_beau says
Traffic is Roads are complicated to drive lekin signBoards dekh ker andaaza ho hi jaata hay..PAdestrian can jump anywhere in the Road even n the crossing Junctions.

No Lane System...roads per lane bani hi nahin hui. 4 lane road per aap ko 8 line mainn cars bhi nazar aayenn gi. Blowing the Horn is common in the day and even in mid night times.

Lahore mainn agar Dust na ho hawa mainn tou I would say keh Lahore ki Trafiic Cairo ki Traffic say thousand times better hay.

Nothing Mutch to see in CAiro. Mujhay lagta tha keh HERITAGE is very well preserved and Protected in Cairo BUT I WAS WRONG. Bera Gharaq ker rahay hainn yeh log apni historical places ka. They earn 5.2 Million Dollars every year from Tourism but they are spending only 5% back in the tourism industry.

Salaries in the Trvael Trade are CRAZY. 400 Egyption Pound is the Salary of a Government employee and 600 to 1000 you can earn in the private sector.

A tour guide has to study 4 years to be graduated as a tour guide and then 1400 egyption pound is the fee of getting a license.

Aur phir Zindagi TIPS per guzaro.

They are very bold in asking for TIPS. Airport per land kertay hi mujhay Stories milni shuru ho gayeenn
Posted 23 Feb 2008

new_beau says
People are good, magar unn ka baat kernay ka style aisa hay keh lagta hay aap TIPS Maangnay waalay Luteronn mainn ghir gaye hainn.

Mainn Places to see and things to do in Cairo are,

Cairo City Tour

CITADEL (QALAA) of Salahuddin Ayoubi
Old Cairo Wall (Made of Stones from the Pyramids)
Nile River (Dinner on Floting Cruise Restaurants in Nile River)
Egyption Mummy Museum
Khal El Khalili Bazaar
Posted 23 Feb 2008

new_beau says
Pictures Upload nahin ho rahinn..there is some problem..reported to WOL already
Posted 23 Feb 2008

new_beau says
Chalo Bhayee Log, Get ready for a Cairo City Tour

First Pic, Nile River, In the Back Ground Four Seasons Hotel & Grand Hyatt Cairo, The Most Expansive Hotels in Cairo on the Nile River. The World Famous Qasr-el-Aini Hospital (Biggest in Egyp) And the College of Tourism are adjacent to Grand Hyatt Cairo.

Posted 23 Feb 2008

new_beau says
Posted 23 Feb 2008

new_beau says
Cairo Tower, The Tallest Building in Cairo, This is 152 Meters long which means Higher than the Highest Pyramid in Egypt. (7th Wonder Pyramid is 148 Meters High)

Posted 23 Feb 2008

new_beau says
Posted 23 Feb 2008

new_beau says
WALL Arround Old Cairo - Made of Heavy Stones brought from the Pyramids - Built by Salahuddin Ayoubi

Posted 23 Feb 2008

new_beau says
VEERU'S Suicide Point in SHOLAY

Posted 23 Feb 2008

new_beau says
Ticket Price to enter the Salahuddin Ayoubi's Citadel (Qalaa) where Sultan Pasha's Mosque is located.

Posted 23 Feb 2008

new_beau says
Sultan Mohammad Ali Pasha (Sultan Ali Pacha)'s Mosque and Grave.

Sultan Pasha was a TURK, Yeh Saltane-e-Qustuniya say Misr ko Fatah kernay aaya tha. Lekin Fatah kernay ka baad wapas nahin gaya aur iss mulk ko apna kingdom bana liya. Egpytion people nay issay pasand kiya. Mernay kay baad iss masjid mainn iss ka mazaar banaya gaya..Magar Kuchh arsay baad Turkish Government nay iss ki Dead Body yahan say nikaal ker Turkey mainn Dafan ki...Kuchh aur time kay baad jub Islamic Mainn Goverment IRAQ mainn Shift hui tou iss ki Dead Body ko Turkey Say Nikaal ker Iraq lay jaya gaya..Uss kay Baad Iraq saykahinn aur and THEN IT WAS LOST IN TIME. No one knows kay end mainn Body kidher gayee.

Posted 23 Feb 2008

new_beau says

Posted 23 Feb 2008

new_beau says

Posted 23 Feb 2008

new_beau says

Posted 23 Feb 2008

new_beau says
French Fraudiyey

This Clock Was given to Sultan Pasha by French King LOUIS III, in exchange for Two OBELISKS (Needle Type Tall Monuments - One is in Paris City Now).

Sultan Pasha Sent One Obelisk in Advance and Recieved the Clock to Fix it in the Mosque for Prayer Timmings. BUT IT WAS NOT WORKING , And LOUIS III refused to fix it. so Sultan Stopped the forwarding of 2nd Obelisk.

new_beau39501.5241203704
Posted 23 Feb 2008

new_beau says

Posted 23 Feb 2008

Reply to Topic