KPNK to release worldwide in April!

4952 views 74 replies
Reply to Topic
afridi_hasnat

Total Posts: 1187

Kabhi Pyar Na Karna will be releasing worldwide in April.The poster of the film in Nigar features this line.I hope its true and it does happen that its released worldwide!
Posted 27 Mar 2008

Abrardh1 says
afridi_hasnat said:

Kabhi Pyar Na Karna will be releasing worldwide in April.The poster of the film in Nigar features this line.I hope its true and it does happen that its released worldwide!

I hope it does to
Anyone seen any promos for the film,?please could someone upload them.
thanks.
Posted 27 Mar 2008

Abrardh1 said:

afridi_hasnat said:

I hope it does to
Anyone seen any promos for the film,?please could someone upload them.
thanks.

Seen clips,songs and making of da movie on various channels.Sorry cant upload the promos.
Posted 27 Mar 2008

also in holland???
Posted 30 Mar 2008

deely says
i saw clips of this on prime tv and it looks like an awesome movie. zara sheikh looked stunning. i was shocked to find veena malik in the film. looks like another dehati girl and rich girl marriage prposal traingle. movie print was really good. music sounded great as well. but gain there was no need i think to voice indian singers in the songs. we have far too much unused talent in pakistan!
Posted 30 Mar 2008

Abrardh1 says
deely said:

i saw clips of this on prime tv and it looks like an awesome movie. zara sheikh looked stunning. i was shocked to find veena malik in the film. looks like another dehati girl and rich girl marriage prposal traingle. movie print was really good. music sounded great as well. but gain there was no need i think to voice indian singers in the songs. we have far too much unused talent in pakistan!

Yes the clips looked good of the film from what they showed.
Posted 31 Mar 2008

MR NICE says
On which programme where the clips shown.
Posted 31 Mar 2008

Abrardh1 says
MR NICE said:

On which programme where the clips shown.

Xtra Light telecast on Sunday at 6.30PM UK time.
Posted 01 Apr 2008

Wat exactly did they show?Was it a full-trailor?How well it was made?And what did they say abut the movie?
Posted 01 Apr 2008

deely says
xtralight to be honest with u is a weird programme, which looks jus like a rock song!
Posted 02 Apr 2008

Abrardh1 says
deely said:

xtralight to be honest with u is a weird programme, which looks jus like a rock song!

Whats weird about it.
Xtra light is a programme that looks at the showbix industry on the whole.
It has a filmi segment talks about a specific film,
a music segment talks about music
a scene is shown from a particular film talks about whats wrong with it
also there is a segment where, they show what look forward to.
Posted 02 Apr 2008

Abrardh1 says
afridi_hasnat said:

Wat exactly did they show?Was it a full-trailor?How well it was made?And what did they say abut the movie?

They just showed 2 songs from the film
one picturised on Veena the other one on Momi
Thats it really.
Posted 02 Apr 2008

Per different sources,KPNK is relasing on 18th April.The newspaper stated that promotional campaign for the film have started and boards of the movie have been put all over Pakistan(Which both of dem i dont see anywhere).
Even Javed Raza said himself that the film would be releasing on 18th Feb but if it did then the trailors wuld have started cuming on TV!
Posted 03 Apr 2008

agar april main release karni hai tu publicity kab hogi
Posted 04 Apr 2008

Abrardh1 says
afridi_hasnat said:

Per different sources,KPNK is relasing on 18th April.The newspaper stated that promotional campaign for the film have started and boards of the movie have been put all over Pakistan(Which both of dem i dont see anywhere).
Even Javed Raza said himself that the film would be releasing on 18th Feb but if it did then the trailors wuld have started cuming on TV!

Tharilors are being run on Pakistani filmi channel Silver Screen as Silver Screen is the offical media partner for this film.
Posted 04 Apr 2008

jal_pari says
hmz
Posted 04 Apr 2008

Abrardh1 said:

afridi_hasnat said:

Tharilors are being run on Pakistani filmi channel Silver Screen as Silver Screen is the offical media partner for this film.

Yaar what rubbish thing they have done!
Its such a big-budget film and they have choosen a channel like Silver Screen to promote thier film!!!
I wish the official media partner is some other channel rahter than silver screen,Have u seen the tarilors of the movie?How wuld u rate them!

And the film IS releasing in April,i saw the movie ad in Dawn but i guess it has to face tough competition from films like U Me And Hum and Taare Zameen Par releasing in Pakistan.
Posted 06 Apr 2008

Abrardh1 says
afridi_hasnat said:

Abrardh1 said:

afridi_hasnat said:

Yaar what rubbish thing they have done!
Its such a big-budget film and they have choosen a channel like Silver Screen to promote thier film!!!
I wish the official media partner is some other channel rahter than silver screen,Have u seen the tarilors of the movie?How wuld u rate them!

And the film IS releasing in April,i saw the movie ad in Dawn but i guess it has to face tough competition from films like U Me And Hum and Taare Zameen Par releasing in Pakistan.

Currently they are showing song clips, few scenes, and the actors them self promoting the film, within every add break.
Posted 07 Apr 2008

Acha i got it,they must be showing chunks from the making of the movie!Where zara,momi and direcotr is sitting and talking abut the movie and showns song clips rite??The Neha Dhupia incident and all dat stuff...!!

How do u watch silver screen?Is they any PROPER and WORKING link of Silver Screen on da net?

Posted 07 Apr 2008

Abrardh1 says
afridi_hasnat said:

Acha i got it,they must be showing chunks from the making of the movie!Where zara,momi and direcotr is sitting and talking abut the movie and showns song clips rite??The Neha Dhupia incident and all dat stuff...!!

How do u watch silver screen?Is they any PROPER and WORKING link of Silver Screen on da net?

Well mostly they be showing songs and few scenes from the film hear and there.
Posted 08 Apr 2008

aanizdabst says
can someone upload the traliros and stuff for it.. if they have seen and recored it.. coz in uk tehers havent been any news about kpnk.....?????????????
Posted 08 Apr 2008

The publcity campaign of KPNK starts from today orignally.

I have saw trailor of the film on ATV and Filmazia.ATV is promoting it aggresively and showing the trailor quite often(it seems that its the official media partner over the film)Also Silver Screen is showing the trailors of the film.
There is no official media partner of the film thts i think so,Its good becuz i think so all the channels will be showing trailors of the film rather than just one.
The trailor was awesom but graphics culd have been a bit better but overall it was awesom,nicely edited and made.
Posted 09 Apr 2008

Abrardh1 says
afridi_hasnat said:

The publcity campaign of KPNK starts from today orignally.

I have saw trailor of the film on ATV and Filmazia.ATV is promoting it aggresively and showing the trailor quite often(it seems that its the official media partner over the film)Also Silver Screen is showing the trailors of the film.
There is no official media partner of the film thts i think so,Its good becuz i think so all the channels will be showing trailors of the film rather than just one.
The trailor was awesom but graphics culd have been a bit better but overall it was awesom,nicely edited and made.

What did they show in the trailors, song, chunks from the film etc?
Posted 09 Apr 2008

they r showing the promo in theaters where Race is showing.
Posted 09 Apr 2008

MR NICE says
The film is going to released next week and the soundtrack has not been released yet and also no website for the film.
Posted 10 Apr 2008

how will ppl know then??
Posted 10 Apr 2008

Dont Worry.Hopefully the publicity will get on an greater level as the release of the film comes closer.
Neha Dhupia wuld be cuming to Pakistan most probably to promote the film.
I hope they do the publicity well.
Posted 10 Apr 2008

charizmatic said:

they r showing the promo in theaters where Race is showing.

Did u see it?How was it?
Posted 10 Apr 2008

aanizdabst says
any promos online..............??????
Posted 10 Apr 2008

the people who have seen the promo in theatre said that it was crapp, cant say anything i havent seen it myself
Posted 11 Apr 2008

charizmatic said:

the people who have seen the promo in theatre said that it was crapp, cant say anything i havent seen it myself

How can he say tht?That's strange!
Till to date i have 4 trailors of KPNK and they have been nicely made!!!
But the problem is that the films promo arent running on big channels which people mostly watch like Geo,Ary,Hum Tv,Aag etc....Javed Raza was giving interview yesterday he said that he had full plans to release KPNK worldwide but then again he was scared of his films piracy.He didnt wanted that his film being released on friday and on thursday the ppl have already watched it on DVDs.so the overseas release has been scheduled after 2 months after the release of the film nationwide!
Posted 12 Apr 2008

Reply to Topic