Moving topics

2327 views 14 replies
Reply to Topic
MAA

Total Posts: 355

that is not cool admins mods etc. Why do u move topics? what is the point in moving a topic from teen talk to the professions/educations forum? its damn stupid cos noone goes there and I will never get an answer over there either!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Im very angry at how this place is run!!! I want my PAKISTAN EDUCATION SYSTEM topic back from the professions/educationforum and put in teen talk where it belongs! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Posted 29 Mar 2008

Auntie jee, who moved that topic of yours there?

Hmmm, I'll find out & see if I can get it back for ya!

Btw, how are you?
Posted 29 Mar 2008

Cathy says
Hehhe ... Waisay baat mein dam hay ..i'll ask mods... Aaap coool down hojao
Posted 29 Mar 2008

MAA says
hey scorpio im great. what u been up to? I been pram shopping. I managed to buy a cot n a matress but dats it. Prams are either ugly or waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced. Thanx cathy.
Posted 29 Mar 2008

Awww, I'm aite hun, alil bored, lol.

Yeah things for babies are getting more & more pricey, have you managed to sort out your situation with your in-laws yet?

Lol, remember what you used to call me back in the day?

'Stingy Puttar' Lol!
Posted 29 Mar 2008

MAA says
Oh my god! lolz! I tink i remember! stingy puttar! kida teek ah tu? tenu mei paranthey khilava???

In laws isnt something that can be sorted dat easy. Its one step at a time. I managed to put a stop to the gold. Its tricky tryna keep evy1 happy. Phew!
Posted 29 Mar 2008

MAA says
u remeber wen bad a s s took us all camping? U remember str8desi? I tink he changed his name to 'desidude' after all the s h i t we put him thru.
Posted 29 Mar 2008

Awww, mae theek aa auntie jee, tussi parathay baad vich khilayoh!

Ehass vehle tussi araam karlo!

Inshah'Allah hun, everything will be fine, just concentrate on being happy.
Posted 29 Mar 2008

MAA said:

u remeber wen bad a s s took us all camping? U remember str8desi? I tink he changed his name to 'desidude' after all the s h i t we put him thru.

Lol, all that was mad back in the day, this place was unbelieveably insane, lol.

<sigh>

Lol, she's still crazy, some things, still haven't changed then!
Posted 29 Mar 2008

Lol, how many of the old members do you still remember?
Posted 30 Mar 2008

MAA says
ok lets c

Bazigaar
str8desi
stingy puttar
asian
agabai
bugz

there were a few dodgy/dirty names too. there was a guy who's name I cant remember but he hated me wit avengeance and came ere everyday to call me 'zaleel aurat' lolz! Im not sure who else..its too fuzzy to remember but if i saw em again I wud.

wot about u?
Posted 30 Mar 2008

MAA says
sweetie
dat gal from london (cant remeber her name but me n her used to chat over the fone too.)
Posted 30 Mar 2008

MAA says
jasmin i tink it was
Posted 30 Mar 2008

Jasmine
KitnaCuteHoon
Big_mouth
Str8desi
Neo
Bazigaar
Micheal Jonathan
You
Janubaba_Express
Jadugarni ( she was always after Bazigaar, remember that?
& afew more!!
Posted 30 Mar 2008

MAA said:

that is not cool admins mods etc. Why do u move topics? what is the point in moving a topic from teen talk to the professions/educations forum? its damn stupid cos noone goes there and I will never get an answer over there either!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Im very angry at how this place is run!!! I want my PAKISTAN EDUCATION SYSTEM topic back from the professions/educationforum and put in teen talk where it belongs! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

aab itnay pyar sy plzzzzzzzzz karo gie tu topic wapis aa jaye ga.....

well our moderators manage topics but we are not very strict abt it ... we listen to memebrs and try to help them......

your topic has been moved back to "Teen Talk".

now it was a request so ur topic will be in Rendezvous ....

aab is par phada nahi karna
Posted 30 Mar 2008

Reply to Topic