Reply to Topic
spyoflove

Total Posts: 27

salam frends
hrithik is gud dancer but he can never be a good actor
bye all
Posted 18 Aug 2003

Jiya_k says
hirthik can be a good actor...he is tall and handsome...he dance very well....give him some time..
Posted 18 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
well ya rite he is bad actor
Posted 18 Aug 2003

faysal says
he is ok...
Posted 19 Aug 2003

2HOT4U says
sorry but i disagree... i think he's a pretty gud actor, i jus dun think he has da best judgement bout pickin da roles to show off his talent... i mean come on, da guy wuzn't dat bad in kaho na pyaar hai...
Posted 19 Aug 2003

2HOT4U says
sorry but i disagree... i think he's a pretty gud actor, i jus dun think he has da best judgement bout pickin da roles to show off his talent... i mean come on, da guy wuzn't dat bad in kaho na pyaar hai...
Posted 19 Aug 2003

maham20 says
he is ok,not bad !!
Posted 19 Aug 2003

sanam411 says
YEAH HE IS OK!!..I DONT KNOW!....I DIDNT LIKE HIM IM MEIN PREM KI DIEANI HUIN!!..:s:s:s:s
Posted 19 Aug 2003

I AGREE HRITHIK CAN NOT BE AS GOOD AS THE MUSLIMS ACTORS ITS IN OUR GEANS TO BE THE BEST............LOL.............
Posted 20 Aug 2003

I AGREE HRITHIK CAN NOT BE AS GOOD AS THE MUSLIMS ACTORS ITS IN OUR GEANS TO BE THE BEST............LOL.............
Posted 20 Aug 2003

Rabs says
OH MY GOD..!! wateverrrrrr!! hrithim is da bomb man...not only is he fine and sweet...hes an awesome actor!!! yeh so his last couple of films aint really showing his rela potential..but otherwise..have u seen his crying scenes...dam..if u can hold back the tears while watching him cry..then u must be reallll strong at heart..coz i can't! lol
Posted 22 Aug 2003

Rabs says
OH MY GOD..!! wateverrrrrr!! hrithim is da bomb man...not only is he fine and sweet...hes an awesome actor!!! yeh so his last couple of films aint really showing his rela potential..but otherwise..have u seen his crying scenes...dam..if u can hold back the tears while watching him cry..then u must be reallll strong at heart..coz i can't! lol
Posted 22 Aug 2003

2HOT4U says
yea i've seen his cryin scenes... have ya noticed how his nostrils tend to flare up 'n his ears get all pinty... soo funni.... he resembles so much like a monkey dat i can't help laughin instead of cryin in his sad scenes.... hahaahha 'n when he dances his legs look like two string beans recievin electrical shocks!
Posted 22 Aug 2003

HRITHIK IS UGLY THATS WHAT I SEE IN HIM HES SO UGLY AND I SO DONT WATCH ANY OF HIS FILMS
Posted 22 Aug 2003

HRITHIK IS UGLY THATS WHAT I SEE IN HIM HES SO UGLY AND I SO DONT WATCH ANY OF HIS FILMS
Posted 22 Aug 2003

faysal says
does anyone of u know hirtic has got 6 fingers on his right hand...one is usually attached to his thumb thats why his thumb looks abnormal...[^]
Posted 22 Aug 2003

faysal says
does anyone of u know hirtic has got 6 fingers on his right hand...one is usually attached to his thumb thats why his thumb looks abnormal...[^]
Posted 22 Aug 2003

faysal says
for hirtic fans....[morph]

Image Insert:

78.59 KB
Posted 22 Aug 2003

faysal says
for hirtic fans....[morph]

Image Insert:

78.59 KB
Posted 22 Aug 2003

quote:
Originally posted by spyoflove

salam frends
hrithik is gud dancer but he can never be a good actor
bye all

thats soo true...

hrithik is BLEGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

btw...

i dont like his dance...

its so springy

Posted 25 Aug 2003

TaSHi says
hey u know wot ive heard that if "koi mil gaya" and "mai prem ki deewani hon" flops then hritik wont be shooting in any of the indian movies, that's hritik's staement,and now dono how far is that so true
but let's see, hope he dont give up atleast.
he will get a good success one day, so why giving up????
hey do tell me how far is that true? or else i'll start weeping,,:( kus i wont say he's the best but atleast he's sweet and adorable man, other than an actor he's a cute and good looking na

Tashi(F)
Posted 25 Aug 2003

TaSHi says
hey u know wot ive heard that if "koi mil gaya" and "mai prem ki deewani hon" flops then hritik wont be shooting in any of the indian movies, that's hritik's staement,and now dono how far is that so true
but let's see, hope he dont give up atleast.
he will get a good success one day, so why giving up????
hey do tell me how far is that true? or else i'll start weeping,,:( kus i wont say he's the best but atleast he's sweet and adorable man, other than an actor he's a cute and good looking na

Tashi(F)
Posted 25 Aug 2003

hrithik is back with a bang with koi mil gaya which s a super duper hit in india. kids loved it and he s done a fairly decent job- stretched himself more than i thought he was ca[able of. the father son uncle trio have created magic again.
Posted 26 Aug 2003

i dont like hrithik roshan, but i use 2 but he aint my fav actor anymore.
But my sista is mad about him i dont know why cos he is not handsome or anything.
Posted 27 Aug 2003

i dont like hrithik roshan, but i use 2 but he aint my fav actor anymore.
But my sista is mad about him i dont know why cos he is not handsome or anything.
Posted 27 Aug 2003

sanam411 says
I DONT LIKE HIM!!! HE IS OK!
Posted 27 Aug 2003

he is uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Posted 28 Aug 2003

hrithik can overact abit,,,, but i admit that he is a good dancer,,,en done some good work in films but not in all of them............his looks arent that bad,,,, but i think he should do something abt his hair,,,, his hairstyle seems really out of fashion ,,seems like he never bothers to even brush it,,,,,but altogether as his acting en dancin concerns he s gooddd,
Posted 07 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
hrithik can act good with good actors, like srk amitabh rekha jaya bachchan...that's why so far the best film i've seen from him was K3G...everything else was crap, KMG was alrite, his acting was good in it too...
Posted 07 Sep 2003

nishu007 says
let me make one thing clear.

HRITIK IS THE BEST ACTOR IN THIS WHOLE WORLD.. JUST DONT SAY ANYTHING AGAINST HIM..UNDERSTAND THAT?
Posted 10 Sep 2003

HRITIK IS KHUSRA
Posted 10 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic