Khulay asman ke nechay [website launched]

4323 views 42 replies
Reply to Topic
charizmatic

Total Posts: 5317

http://www.kakn.com.pk/

At last here is the official website for the movie, every one must check the site its so beautifully made
Posted 14 Jun 2008

STANDARD says
Thanks.charizmatic..this time website has been made and beautiful website..
I can't download any picture from website..there is some wrong in website
but website says 20th june is a release date..
Posted 14 Jun 2008

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...but no music at background
Posted 14 Jun 2008

MR NICE says
Thanks alot. Was waiting for the site for a loooooooooooong time. At last.
Posted 15 Jun 2008

STANDARD said:

Thanks.charizmatic..this time website has been made and beautiful website..
I can't download any picture from website..there is some wrong in website
but website says 20th june is a release date..

Buddy site has been made on Flash so u cant copy any images all u can do is take a screen shot and then copy paste it in adobe foto shop and do whatever u want to do with them
Posted 15 Jun 2008

few things still need to be corrected on the site the release date is 4th July may be the soundtrack is releasing on 20th June.
Posted 15 Jun 2008

website will be updated on 18th of june
Posted 17 Jun 2008

ya its updated :)
Posted 18 Jun 2008

Ismail tara what will he do in this one...he was funny in YDAKH
Posted 19 Jun 2008

Ismail Tara is playing the role of DVD Uncle in this film(quite intersting...!)
Well the film looks excellent and ARY Digital is the media partner of the film with Co-Media Partner Indus Television Network.

Well those Lollywood ppl who say tht thier films are not getting good cinemas because of Indian Films being rlsed in Pakistan,They should get a lesson from this!KAKN has got some of the best cinemas in Karachi Nishat and Capri and nationwide too,just come up with a good film and u for sure will get a good cinema!
Posted 19 Jun 2008

Well the Press Conference which was held today didnt created annyyy buzzz and not many of big media personalities were present there(Seems soo becuz it has got zlich media coverage)!I only see the report of it on ARYOne World!
Posted 19 Jun 2008

i trust JS...achi movie hogi btw he could have launched his son
Posted 19 Jun 2008

afridi_hasnat said:

Ismail Tara is playing the role of DVD Uncle in this film(quite intersting...!)
Well the film looks excellent and ARY Digital is the media partner of the film with Co-Media Partner Indus Television Network.

Well those Lollywood ppl who say tht thier films are not getting good cinemas because of Indian Films being rlsed in Pakistan,They should get a lesson from this!KAKN has got some of the best cinemas in Karachi Nishat and Capri and nationwide too,just come up with a good film and u for sure will get a good cinema!

thats what i always said.
Posted 19 Jun 2008

STANDARD says
afridi_hasnat said:

Well the Press Conference which was held today didnt created annyyy buzzz and not many of big media personalities were present there(Seems soo becuz it has got zlich media coverage)!I only see the report of it on ARYOne World!

No,My friend!Aryoneworld are showing every 15 minutes javaid sheikh press conference and dawn news and metro channal has shown this conference,and actually filmi people belongs to lahore that's why media personalities are not comming,and so called our industry(Lahore based) has finished,so karachi is better biz wise.
Posted 20 Jun 2008

STANDARD says
Why trailer and websites show saleem sheikh a lot that's mean humuyee saeed is not in important role or javaid sheikh is promoting his own brother?

p.s: Mein aisa nahi sumjta tha javaid sheikh ko ,so sad.
Posted 20 Jun 2008

suspence ke liye maybe
Posted 20 Jun 2008

saleem sheikh is the main star this time i beleive.
Posted 21 Jun 2008

STANDARD says
surprizingly,trailer in ary digital humyeo saeed is being shown in every song
Posted 21 Jun 2008

yar i want gud movie no matter whose the main lead either hummayun or saleem.
Posted 22 Jun 2008

STANDARD says
A big Billboard has installed on reagent plaza karachi same as 'YDAKH'.
Posted 22 Jun 2008

promotion is gud so far.
Posted 22 Jun 2008

MR NICE says
According to todays Daily Express a huge signboard which is 160 x 60 feet has been placed at I.I Chundrigar Road. One of the most famous roads of Karachi. The sign board is reported to be the biggest ever made for the promotion of a film. The sign board can be seen from a huge distance.

Good going JS.
Posted 25 Jun 2008

kakn08 says
charizmatic said:

saleem sheikh is the main star this time i beleive.

He should be in the leading role. He looks good on big screen.
Posted 25 Jun 2008

STANDARD says
MR NICE said:

According to todays Daily Express a huge signboard which is 160 x 60 feet has been placed at I.I Chundrigar Road. One of the most famous roads of Karachi. The sign board is reported to be the biggest ever made for the promotion of a film. The sign board can be seen from a huge distance.

Good going JS.

yeah exceptional work JS.I expect this kind of work..and also reagent plaza bill board is so huge for dense housing society of karachi..
Posted 25 Jun 2008

Well i havent seen those above mentioned billboards(i did see billboard of YDAKH Regent Plaza wala)but i must say...Great Work done by JS!
But i still fell tht on-air promotion should be more agressive..like KKL!
And Advance Booking will start frm Sunday!
Posted 25 Jun 2008

- Wisal - says
me likes the website..nice coloring..

Posted 28 Jun 2008

Do look out for speacial live transmission of KAKN on ARY Digital tonight on 10:15 pm....!
But its a pity tht music still havnt been launced...!
Posted 30 Jun 2008

chandbabu says
hummmmmmmm
Posted 30 Jun 2008

KAKN says
Inshallah It will be Blockbuster Film Don't Forget to Watch on ARY DIGITAL Live premier From Lahore on 3 July
Posted 01 Jul 2008

deely says
what time?
Posted 01 Jul 2008

KAKN says
I think 10:15PM
Posted 02 Jul 2008

Reply to Topic