Shahrukh Khan

Total Posts: 43596

VS

Posted 30 Jun 2008

Jul 4, 2008         &n bsp;   
*Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na
*Love Story 2050

Posted 30 Jun 2008

both movies will work on box office...love story will make more business that jtyjn
Posted 30 Jun 2008

i hope not have u listened the songs of jtyjn.specially adidti and papoo cant dance salla. i didnt like any of the songs of ls2050

jtyjn will make more on the box ofice
Posted 30 Jun 2008

- Wisal - says
from the pictures, both movies look the same, only the times are different..
Posted 30 Jun 2008

chandbabu says
wisal u r right
Posted 30 Jun 2008

Ayesha says
jaane tu.....Amir Khan k bhatijay ki pehli film.......shayad Amir Khan jaisa he talented ho??

movie release honay par he pata chalay ga...
Posted 30 Jun 2008

JTYJN KA SONG ADITYI WAS SUNG BY RASHEED IN ONR TAKE WITH THE GUITAR CODES

THE WHOLE SONG WAS SUNG AND ACCOMPAINED BY A GUITAR IN ONE TAKE
Posted 01 Jul 2008

MAA says
i dont wanna see either movie, they bpth look like utter crap. especially 2050.
Posted 01 Jul 2008

MAA

atleast hum time-pass kelie hi dekh saktey hain.. na?

Posted 01 Jul 2008

Miss mine says
jtyjn.. song Kabhi kabhi aditi niceeee
Posted 02 Jul 2008

- Wisal - said:

from the pictures, both movies look the same, only the times are different..

not same theme
Posted 02 Jul 2008

chandbabu says
Miss mine said:

jtyjn.. song Kabhi kabhi aditi niceeee

right
Posted 02 Jul 2008

~CHANDNI~ says
shahrukh khan said:

& nbsp;  
                                  VS

2050 achi lag rahy hay
Posted 03 Jul 2008

STANDARD says
love 2050 is releasing in pakistan today with new pakistani movie
Posted 04 Jul 2008

B.O. Update: 'Jaane Tu' takes a flying start, 'L.S. 2050' dull
- By Taran Adarsh, July 4, 2008 - 18:08 IST
Box-office throws a lot of surprises and that's the beauty of this business. The verdict is out in the open. JAANE TU… YA JAANE NA has clearly stolen the march, as per initial indications. The film fetched a flying start, collecting 80% + in morning shows and was 100% in noon shows across the country. It's one of the biggest starts of this year. The reports are very good and the film is expected to enjoy a strong, meritorious run in days to come.

On the other hand, the response to LOVE STORY 2005 was evident during the paid previews on Thursday night. Friday morning, the results only became more evident, as the film opened to a 25% response and by noon shows, was in the 35% - 40% range. The reports of the film are below the mark and this big-budget sci-fi venture will have a tough time sustaining itself in the coming days.

Posted 05 Jul 2008

Rapunzel says
Ayesha said:

jaane tu.....Amir Khan k bhatijay ki pehli film.......shayad Amir Khan jaisa he talented ho??

movie release honay par he pata chalay ga...

bhatija nhi bhanja
Posted 05 Jul 2008

Rapunzel says
i dun like cast of Love story specially hero akh i think so jane tu will be better
Posted 05 Jul 2008

Rapunzel says
shahrukh khan said:

B.O. Update: 'Jaane Tu' takes a flying start, 'L.S. 2050' dull
- By Taran Adarsh, July 4, 2008 - 18:08 IST
Box-office throws a lot of surprises and that's the beauty of this business. The verdict is out in the open. JAANE TU… YA JAANE NA has clearly stolen the march, as per initial indications. The film fetched a flying start, collecting 80% + in morning shows and was 100% in noon shows across the country. It's one of the biggest starts of this year. The reports are very good and the film is expected to enjoy a strong, meritorious run in days to come.

On the other hand, the response to LOVE STORY 2005 was evident during the paid previews on Thursday night. Friday morning, the results only became more evident, as the film opened to a 25% response and by noon shows, was in the 35% - 40% range. The reports of the film are below the mark and this big-budget sci-fi venture will have a tough time sustaining itself in the coming days.

krish k baad ye BI aik bakwas film lagti hai mujhe coz ye time machine and all tht ab itni stupid fiction BOLLYWOOD stories mein koi dum nhi 2nd hero sahib adhi jagah tu Hrithik lag rhe hain whi harkatein wphi hair style
Posted 05 Jul 2008

new_beau says
LOVE STORY 2050 - Most Awaited Movie for Me. I just wanted to check the quality of graphics and The movie is great. Very Very good..."Harman Baweja", I must say Almost Passed all expectations. A little negatrive thing is his personality which matched Hrithik Roshan a lot and his way of speaking, He should make it different. Harman Baweja say utna hi Kaam liya gaya jitna aikl normal direct say liya ja sakta hay..He did very good, Bravo I hope he will work with more good and talented directors in Future. Good Luck to Him

JAANE TU.....ya jaane naaaaaaaaaaa,...Maaane tu ya maane na,...DIL CHAHTA HAI ka aamir khan in his teen age. "The WORD PRFECT cannot define this movie...I am nottalking about the Actor as he has been trained and directed by Aamir Khan, So He is obviously good. I am not talking about the story. I AM TALKING ABOUT THE DIALOUGES AND EXPRESSIONS... Can't say more, Just came back from Cinema...Hansd Hans kay meray JABRAY dards ker rahay hay
Posted 06 Jul 2008

so both movies r good, sanjay leela bhansali, ashutosh gawariker,anees bazmee has already signed him for their movies
Posted 06 Jul 2008

Rapunzel says
mujhe jane tu ka wait hai i dun like Priyanka
Posted 06 Jul 2008

Rapunzel said:

mujhe jane tu ka wait hai i dun like Priyanka

haan pata chal gaya hai
Posted 06 Jul 2008

Rapunzel says
kaise
Posted 06 Jul 2008

Ayesha says