Khulay Asman Ke Nechay [Review]

7819 views 43 replies
Reply to Topic
charizmatic

Total Posts: 5317

Perfect doze of comedy perfect doze of emotions perfect doze of drama and romance and khulay asmaan ke nechay is ready to serve.
Jawed sheikh took hell lot of time to complete this flick after the massive success of yeh dil aapka huwa, he spend hell lot of money, he put everything jus to make this movie better then his previous one and his efforts work big time.
kakn is all about a traditional muslim family who lives in joint family system nadeem baig is the head of the family and salim sheikh is his son they engaged salim and sana when they were kids and when salim grow up things start to get changed, rest u got to watch in theatre ur self.Jawed sheikh really worked very hard on his film and it shows on screen, every single frame looks so brilliant and colorfull and full marks shud go to waqar bukhari for his stunning cinematography his work is simply brilliant and can easily be compared with any international film, akiv ali's editing is gr8 the effects that he has given r topnotch, Amjad boddy's music sound really gud when u watch the songs on screen the songs r so well placed and equally well picturized the impact is awesome.
well performance wise nadeem baig rocked big time the film rely heavily on his shoulders and he is outstanding the legend proved his class once again, saleem shaikh did a gud job he acted pretty well and looked quite handsome, hummayun saeed was gud but he didn't get much scope like nadeem and salim sheikh, sana was pretty good she has improved alot when it comes to her acting skills, meera was alright so as jawed sheikh and other supporting cast, ismail tara makes u laugh once again his jokes were really funny.
Babar kahsmiri's screenplay is quite gud although film gets a bit slower after interval but picks up after some time, jawed sheikh is in full form this time and he deserves distinction marks for his hard work and dedication he has exucated some emotional sequences superbly, full marks to him, as far as box office performance is concerned the film is gonna work big time the film is targeted towards the family audience and they r gonna watch it in huge numbers in a days to come.
Highly reccomended.
Posted 05 Jul 2008

KAKN says
Salam!
Thank you for well respons. I hope aap sub ko Film pasand aaye ho gi. Inshallah bhut jald Hamaray Pakistani Awaam ke liye aur bhi acchay film le kar aayen gey. Hamari Qumi Zabaan URDU hai Aur Aap sub Pakistaniyun Say Guzarish karta hoon K Apni Cheez Dekhna na bholen Dosrey Mulk ki Film Dekhein Mein is key Khilaaf Naheen Hoon. Lekin Apni Mulk Ki Acchi Cheez Na choren. Mene Bhut Say log pehley kehtey thay ke Pakistani Film Acchi naheen hoti lekin Jab "Yeh Dil Aap Ka Huwa" Film Ney Bata Diya Aap Aesi Film Dekhna Chahetey Hain. Aap Logon Ka Husla tha Jis Ki Wajha Say Badha phir Aap Kay Samney Aik Aur Film "KHULAY Aasmaan Kay Neechay" jesy Film Aayee Aur Pehlay Hi Din Bhut Accha Response Diya Aik Baar Thank You All. Mein Bhi Umeed Karta Hoon Kay Hamari Mehnat Aap Ko Pasand aaye ho gi. Inshallah Koshish Karen Gay Bhut Jald Aik Aur Acchi Film Javed Bhai Lekar Aayen Gey. Aap Sub Ka Taawon Huna Zaroori Hai.

Take Care and Allah Hafiz.
Posted 05 Jul 2008

Good Review Lollywood need dir like JS Chriz is that ur review or from site??
Posted 05 Jul 2008

STANDARD says
ok,I trust JS.he is my 'Dolha' ..and He is really a hero of pakistan,all previous paki director failed to make such a good movies.
well review should be nenutral..because audience liking is very important,
chrizmatic what are audience response,,in 'YDAKH' ..whole audience laugh when I saw a movie..
Posted 05 Jul 2008

STANDARD says

Well..Bollywood movie again reject people of pakistan,it means people want good movies not indian movies.

it's lesson of those jounalist who always promote indian stuff.
Posted 05 Jul 2008

shahrukh khan said:

Good Review Lollywood need dir like JS Chriz is that ur review or from site??

its not taken from any site its totally mine, i ve watched the movie last night in theatre.
Posted 05 Jul 2008

Great Review Chazimatic!
I am soooo happy tht the movie is gud!And there are no continuty jumps in it!
Charzmatic in which cinema u watched da movie?Rush tha ya nahin?
LoveStory 2050 is a bad film,it has already taken a poort start and reviews in India and in Pakistan KAKN is doing welll...WOW....it seems we are returning to da good old days of Lollywood!
An 8 Crore Pakistani Movie beting a big budget Indian Film is simply Awesom!!!
Kudos to JS!!Thank You So Much!
Posted 05 Jul 2008

STANDARD says
KAKN said:

Salam!
Thank you for well respons. I hope aap sub ko Film pasand aaye ho gi. Inshallah bhut jald Hamaray Pakistani Awaam ke liye aur bhi acchay film le kar aayen gey. Hamari Qumi Zabaan URDU hai Aur Aap sub Pakistaniyun Say Guzarish karta hoon K Apni Cheez Dekhna na bholen Dosrey Mulk ki Film Dekhein Mein is key Khilaaf Naheen Hoon. Lekin Apni Mulk Ki Acchi Cheez Na choren. Mene Bhut Say log pehley kehtey thay ke Pakistani Film Acchi naheen hoti lekin Jab "Yeh Dil Aap Ka Huwa" Film Ney Bata Diya Aap Aesi Film Dekhna Chahetey Hain. Aap Logon Ka Husla tha Jis Ki Wajha Say Badha phir Aap Kay Samney Aik Aur Film "KHULAY Aasmaan Kay Neechay" jesy Film Aayee Aur Pehlay Hi Din Bhut Accha Response Diya Aik Baar Thank You All. Mein Bhi Umeed Karta Hoon Kay Hamari Mehnat Aap Ko Pasand aaye ho gi. Inshallah Koshish Karen Gay Bhut Jald Aik Aur Acchi Film Javed Bhai Lekar Aayen Gey. Aap Sub Ka Taawon Huna Zaroori Hai.

Take Care and Allah Hafiz.

new urdu movies will start after success this movie.
Posted 05 Jul 2008

i wanna see this movieeeeeeeeee
Posted 05 Jul 2008

STANDARD says
shahrukh it will release in uk soon.
Posted 05 Jul 2008

afridi_hasnat said:

Great Review Chazimatic!
I am soooo happy tht the movie is gud!And there are no continuty jumps in it!
Charzmatic in which cinema u watched da movie?Rush tha ya nahin?
LoveStory 2050 is a bad film,it has already taken a poort start and reviews in India and in Pakistan KAKN is doing welll...WOW....it seems we are returning to da good old days of Lollywood!
An 8 Crore Pakistani Movie beting a big budget Indian Film is simply Awesom!!!
Kudos to JS!!Thank You So Much!

Bro i watched the movie in capri and rush theek thak tha 9 to 12 show was totally full and today on saturday there was a gud crowd infront of both theatre's.
Posted 05 Jul 2008

deely says
i want it to release qiuckly on to dvd like khuda ke liye did
Posted 06 Jul 2008

its jus released in theatre's and ur talking abt dvd release r u nutts or what
Posted 06 Jul 2008

deely says
well khuda ke liye released qiuckly on to dvd did it not?
Posted 06 Jul 2008

STANDARD says
I have seen a movie,movie is only for family people ,something is better than YDAKH but some thing missing in 'KAKN'.I think javaid sheikh and meera character should act any indian actor,ismail tara acting is over some places,australia location could not impress me like spain and switzerland in 'YDAKH'..may be this movie can not success like 'YDAKH'.

our audience is transfering to 'Khuda kay liye' type movie because our film industry people are not taking risk of new subject related to our society.
Posted 06 Jul 2008

STANDARD said:

I have seen a movie,movie is only for family people ,something is better than YDAKH but some thing missing in 'KAKN'.I think javaid sheikh and meera character should act any indian actor,ismail tara acting is over some places,australia location could not impress me like spain and switzerland in 'YDAKH'..may be this movie can not success like 'YDAKH'.

our audience is transfering to 'Khuda kay liye' type movie because our film industry people are not taking risk of new subject related to our society.

Totally disagree.
Posted 07 Jul 2008

KAKN says
UK/Europe,USA,INDIA aur INDIA mein Inshallah October mein release ho gi.
Posted 07 Jul 2008

STANDARD said:

u guyz r never happy
Posted 07 Jul 2008

deely says
says u!
Posted 07 Jul 2008

gud to hear that its gonn be released in india as well.
Posted 07 Jul 2008

STANDARD said:

but i dont live in UK
Posted 07 Jul 2008

STANDARD says
shahrukh khan said:

STANDARD said:

but i dont live in UK

ok,be patient,what can we do?
Posted 08 Jul 2008

it might release in netherland as well who knows
Posted 09 Jul 2008

i might get dvd from videoshop...cause i got also ydakh,kkl,Larki punjaban from them..cause they get movies from uk..after release in uk they might get it
Posted 10 Jul 2008

Posted 11 Jul 2008

hahaha says

THANK gOD I WATCHED THE MOVIE IN CIROZE....CINE PAX JA K ISS GHATIA MOVIE K OPER ZIADA PAISAY ZAYA NAHI KIYAY......ISS SAI BEHTAR BANDA STAR PLUS PAR KAHANI GHAR GHAR KI DEKH LAI.......KAM SAI KAM ORIGINAL TOU HO GA......

NO STORY,,,POOR DIALOGUES, PATHETIC COMEDY, BHUDDAY HERO, BAD ACTING.....NANGAY ITEM NUMBERS......AIK GHANAY MAI aLLAH K NAAM PAR SANA K EXTRAS K SATH THUMKAY,POOR TASTE, HAMAYUN SAEED KO DANCE KA MASHWARA KIS NAI DIA??????????WAS HE PREGNANT OR HIS LIMBS WERE FRECTURED?????????

UMEED SAI BURA KOI AUR NAAM NAHI MILA THA.......HUM SAB UMEED SAI HAIN

MEERA SAI TOOTI PAJJI ANGREZI BULWA K INDIA MAI HAMAY ZALEEL KARWANA THA?????

SAB RELATIONS KI INTRO BAR BAR.....YEH MERAY BABA HAIN, YEH TUMHARAY CHACHU HAIN, TUM MERI BETI HO

WOH INDIAN MUSLIM LARKI HAI....U WOULD HEAR THIS DIALOGUE 150 TIMES....

FUNNIEST THING JAVED SHEIKH HER FATHER SAYING ISS NAI APNI MASHRIKI RAWAYAT NAHI CHORIN......SHADI SAI AGLAY DIN NANGA ITEM NUMBER BAAP BETI DEKHTAY HUWAY AISAY PROUDLY SAR HILA RAHAY THAY JAISAY DARS SUN RAHAY HON

YEH DEWAN KHANDAN HAI......DEWANA KHANDAN ZIADA THA......HAR DOSRAY SCENE MAI STAR PLUS KI TARH PORA KHANDAN DRAWING ROOM MAI BETHA HUA THA AUR HAMYUN SAEED KA AIK HI KAAM....AYE AYE AYE BARAY BABA DEKHYE KON AYA.....

EMOTIONAL ELEMENT APP MULAHIZA FARMAYEIN.......MAA KO HEART ATTACK HUA.....AUR HOSP MAI LABOUR ROOM KA BOARD ...JAVED SHEIKH KUCH TOU SHARAM KARO......

NANGAY PAN MAI TOU KOI SHAK NAHI INDIA KA MUQABLA THA...SHUKAR HAI YEH CULTURE ABHI TV TAK HI HAI AAM SHRU NAHI HUA........APNA MUSLIM CULTURE YA PAKISTANIAT KIDAR THI

SET MEHNGAY , CAMERA MEHNGA,LOC BAHIR KI, INDIAN STUDIOS, INDIAN VOCALIST LEKIN
STORY KIA THI??????
DIALOGUE BHI KISI CHAJ K BANDAY SAI LIKHWATAY
BUDAY SALEEM SHEIKH KI JAGA KISI AUR KO RAKH LETAY

YEH MOVIE THI K APNA JAVED SHEIKH NAI KHANDAN PROMOTE KARNA THA?????????????????

ISS MOVIE MAI AIK ACHI BAAT THI K RONAY WALAY SCENE PAI HANSSI ATTI THI , COMEDY PAR GHUSSA AUR BURRI BAT YEH K MOVIE DEKHNAY K BAD RONA ATA THA K KIUN DEKHI
Posted 13 Jul 2008

hahaha says

aik aur bat javed bhai kia app nai movie k darmyan aik dafa bhi movie ka rough cut dekha tha ya before release movie??????????????????????

if yes i feel like
Posted 13 Jul 2008

STANDARD says
hahaha said:

THANK gOD I WATCHED THE MOVIE IN CIROZE....CINE PAX JA K ISS GHATIA MOVIE K OPER ZIADA PAISAY ZAYA NAHI KIYAY......ISS SAI BEHTAR BANDA STAR PLUS PAR KAHANI GHAR GHAR KI DEKH LAI.......KAM SAI KAM ORIGINAL TOU HO GA......

NO STORY,,,POOR DIALOGUES, PATHETIC COMEDY, BHUDDAY HERO, BAD ACTING.....NANGAY ITEM NUMBERS......AIK GHANAY MAI aLLAH K NAAM PAR SANA K EXTRAS K SATH THUMKAY,POOR TASTE, HAMAYUN SAEED KO DANCE KA MASHWARA KIS NAI DIA??????????WAS HE PREGNANT OR HIS LIMBS WERE FRECTURED?????????

UMEED SAI BURA KOI AUR NAAM NAHI MILA THA.......HUM SAB UMEED SAI HAIN

MEERA SAI TOOTI PAJJI ANGREZI BULWA K INDIA MAI HAMAY ZALEEL KARWANA THA?????

SAB RELATIONS KI INTRO BAR BAR.....YEH MERAY BABA HAIN, YEH TUMHARAY CHACHU HAIN, TUM MERI BETI HO

WOH INDIAN MUSLIM LARKI HAI....U WOULD HEAR THIS DIALOGUE 150 TIMES....

FUNNIEST THING JAVED SHEIKH HER FATHER SAYING ISS NAI APNI MASHRIKI RAWAYAT NAHI CHORIN......SHADI SAI AGLAY DIN NANGA ITEM NUMBER BAAP BETI DEKHTAY HUWAY AISAY PROUDLY SAR HILA RAHAY THAY JAISAY DARS SUN RAHAY HON

YEH DEWAN KHANDAN HAI......DEWANA KHANDAN ZIADA THA......HAR DOSRAY SCENE MAI STAR PLUS KI TARH PORA KHANDAN DRAWING ROOM MAI BETHA HUA THA AUR HAMYUN SAEED KA AIK HI KAAM....AYE AYE AYE BARAY BABA DEKHYE KON AYA.....

EMOTIONAL ELEMENT APP MULAHIZA FARMAYEIN.......MAA KO HEART ATTACK HUA.....AUR HOSP MAI LABOUR ROOM KA BOARD ...JAVED SHEIKH KUCH TOU SHARAM KARO......

NANGAY PAN MAI TOU KOI SHAK NAHI INDIA KA MUQABLA THA...SHUKAR HAI YEH CULTURE ABHI TV TAK HI HAI AAM SHRU NAHI HUA........APNA MUSLIM CULTURE YA PAKISTANIAT KIDAR THI

SET MEHNGAY , CAMERA MEHNGA,LOC BAHIR KI, INDIAN STUDIOS, INDIAN VOCALIST LEKIN
STORY KIA THI??????
DIALOGUE BHI KISI CHAJ K BANDAY SAI LIKHWATAY
BUDAY SALEEM SHEIKH KI JAGA KISI AUR KO RAKH LETAY

YEH MOVIE THI K APNA JAVED SHEIKH NAI KHANDAN PROMOTE KARNA THA?????????????????

ISS MOVIE MAI AIK ACHI BAAT THI K RONAY WALAY SCENE PAI HANSSI ATTI THI , COMEDY PAR GHUSSA AUR BURRI BAT YEH K MOVIE DEKHNAY K BAD RONA ATA THA K KIUN DEKHI

ok well friends..I agreed many views but facilities of india is helpless for pakistani film maker and I am also very surprized to see in called family movie and song is very hot in family point of view.
I think movie would be 50,50 some people are happy to see movie,but some are not like you and me,movie is not perfect,saleem sheikh really not handsome and dialauge are not impressive like 'YDAKH '.
Posted 14 Jul 2008

well its a film for educated family audience
Posted 15 Jul 2008

hahaha says

meera g wathed such a nice movie kakn with her mother.....lolzzzz..........

dewan khandan ko zaroor ram chand dekhni chahye.......

please javeddddddddddddd bhai stop making films......

dance is not our culture..........even in indian movies not necessarily all gud songs are accompnied by dances/item numbers....y do we want to ape the indians????? im not asking a movie abt taliban or movie in burqa.....but our issues and our culture is different....u will see vulgarity in pak on tv n on streets but cant we hv a responsible commercial movie which contributes positevly to the society...........hum indian movies sai behtar story de saktay hain, acting dai saktay hain but trying to copy and then being proud of it is stupid........

movies like khamosh pani, khuda k liye, ,ram chand paki r flag bearers in alternative cinema...........when our directors use their brains they can produce master pieces like choorian n nikah etc......even mohabttan sachian despite having many flaws n vulgarity was alrite...........

india ko copy karnay ki koshish mai aik stupid chez banana bais e sharam hai....................log dekhnay bhi jayeingay tou it does not matter.........as we hv something in cinemas now........but the fact remains the same..............kakn isnt even a family movie
Posted 16 Jul 2008

charizmatic said:

Perfect doze of comedy perfect doze of emotions perfect doze of drama and romance and khulay asmaan ke nechay is ready to serve.
Jawed sheikh took hell lot of time to complete this flick after the massive success of yeh dil aapka huwa, he spend hell lot of money, he put everything jus to make this movie better then his previous one and his efforts work big time.
kakn is all about a traditional muslim family who lives in joint family system nadeem baig is the head of the family and salim sheikh is his son they engaged salim and sana when they were kids and when salim grow up things start to get changed, rest u got to watch in theatre ur self.Jawed sheikh really worked very hard on his film and it shows on screen, every single frame looks so brilliant and colorfull and full marks shud go to waqar bukhari for his stunning cinematography his work is simply brilliant and can easily be compared with any international film, akiv ali's editing is gr8 the effects that he has given r topnotch, Amjad boddy's music sound really gud when u watch the songs on screen the songs r so well placed and equally well picturized the impact is awesome.
well performance wise nadeem baig rocked big time the film rely heavily on his shoulders and he is outstanding the legend proved his class once again, saleem shaikh did a gud job he acted pretty well and looked quite handsome, hummayun saeed was gud but he didn't get much scope like nadeem and salim sheikh, sana was pretty good she has improved alot when it comes to her acting skills, meera was alright so as jawed sheikh and other supporting cast, ismail tara makes u laugh once again his jokes were really funny.
Babar kahsmiri's screenplay is quite gud although film gets a bit slower after interval but picks up after some time, jawed sheikh is in full form this time and he deserves distinction marks for his hard work and dedication he has exucated some emotional sequences superbly, full marks to him, as far as box office performance is concerned the film is gonna work big time the film is targeted towards the family audience and they r gonna watch it in huge numbers in a days to come.
Highly reccomended.

After watching da movie...i can only laugh at this review?
Charizmatic did u relli watched da movie?
Posted 16 Jul 2008

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .018