ISLAM, QADIANISM AND SHIAISM

5578 views 101 replies
Reply to Topic
Cute_gal

Total Posts: 9975

ISLAM, QADIANISM AND SHIAISM

The existence of numerous sects - each one claiming to be rightly guided - is a predetermined fact which the Noble Qur'an makes reference to. Allah Ta'ala declares, 'And if your Lord had so willed, He could have made mankind a single unified group, but they will continue to dispute and differ' (Hud 118).

Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, 'Verily this nation (of Muslims) will be divided into seventy three sects. All of them would be in the fire except one.' When asked which one, he replied, 'The one that adheres to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of my companions.' (Abu Dawood).

This brief article, details some of the fundamental differences between Muslims, Qadianis and the Shiites. It is hoped that the reference below will highlight some of the deviant beliefs of both the Shiites and the Qadianis.

STATUS OF THE QUR'AN
Islam

The Qur'an in its present form is authentic, complete and protected from any distortions upto the day of Qiyaamat.

Qadianism
Verses pertaining to Jihaad have been abrogated by the Wahy revealed to Ghulam Ahmad. He has in addition to the Qur'an, received Wahy, which is as important as the Qur'an.(Astugfirullah)

Shiaim
The Qur'an is incomplete and distorted. The original Qur'an had 17,000 verses. Hence 2/3 of the Qur'an is missing. The original Qur'an, compiled by Hadhrat Ali (Radhiallaahu Anhu) would be brought back by Imaam Mahdi.(Astugfirullah)

FINALITY OF PROPHETHOOD
Islam

Nabi Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) was the final Nabi, through whom Islam gained completion and through whom prophethood was sealed and Wahy (revelation) ended.

Qadianism
The Prophet had been sent twice to the world. The first time he appeared in Makkah, in the form of Muhammad and the second time in Qadian in the form of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. (Astugfirullah)

Shiaim
The Imaam is a successor to the Nabi appointed by God. He is infallible and excels all Prophets, besides Nabi Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) in dignity. They possess the knowledge of the past and the future. They possess authority of death. They are divinely protected against error.(Astugfirullah)

THE KALIMA
Islam
There is no object of worship except Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Qadianism
The same Kalimah as the Muslims, except that Muhammad in the Kalimah refers to Mirza Ghulam Ahmad.(Astugfirullah)

Shiaism
Same Kalimah with the following addition: 'Salvation is only attained by granting allegiance to Ahlul Bayt (the immediate household of Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) and by disowning their enemies i.e. Abu Bakr, Uthmaan and Umar and all non-Shias).(Astugfirullah)

PILLARS OF ISLAM
Islam

Imaan, Salaat, Zakaat, Sawm and Hajj

Qadianism
Obedience to Allah, obedience to English government.

Shia
Salaat, Sawm, Hajj, Zakaat, Khums - 20% tax on profits, Jihaad, enjoining good, preventing evil, Love for the godly ones and hatred for the evil ones i.e. the Sahaaba.

STATUS OF SAHAABA
Islam

The companions of Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) have been praised by Allah Ta'ala Himself in the Noble Qur'an. It is therefore not permissible to criticise them or undermine their integrity.

Qadianism
'The companions ate cheese from the Christians, although it was well known that it contained pigs, fat'. Faatima (Radhiallaahu Anhu) appeared to Ghulam Ahmad in a revealed state.(Astugfirullah)

Shiaim
All the companions became Kaafir except the immediate household of Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) and three other Sahaaba after his demise. Ali (Radhiallaahu Anhu) is considered by some as a vicegerent, others regard him as a prophet, whilst another group regard him as god.(Astugfirullah)

GHULAM AHMAD QADIANI
CLAIMS IN CHRONOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVES

1870: His first public appearance as a preacher and defender of Islam.
1880 - 1884: He wrote Baraahin-e-Ahmadiyya - four volumes
1890: He claimed 'I am the replica of Jesus.'
1892: 'Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) was the final prophet. I do not lay claim to prophethood. I am the son of Mary.'
1893: 'God speaks to me and gives guidance for reforms'
1894: 'Jesus was a liar and his grandmother was a whore.'
1899: 'I am a Nabi but in an indirect sense.' (Shadow of Nabi)
1900: August 7th - an Imaam in his Jumuah Khutbah called him a Nabi and Rasool.
1902: He declared: 'I am superior to all prophets including Muhammad'. 'One who does not believe in me is a Kaafir.' 'The Qur'an and my words are from Allah.'(Astugfirullah)
1904: He declared 'I am god and Lord also Krishna'
1908: Mirza was struck by Cholera and slipped into a comma on May 25 and died in the next day. He was buried at Qadiyaani.

SOME STRANGE SHIITE BELIEFS
The wives of Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam)
The Shiite's bear the same enmity and malice for the wives of Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam), as they bear against the Sahaaba. They are frequently referred to as hypocrites and infidels.

Kitmaan and Taqiyya (Holy Hypocrisy)
Among the fundamental teachings are kitmaan and taqiyya (to conceal one's real faith and belief). Imaam Jaafar Sadiq is purpoted to have said to Sulaymaan bin Khalid, 'O Sulaymaan! You follow a religion that whoever will conceal, God will bestow honour on him and whoever will reveal it and publicise it, he will be disgraced by God.' He further states, 'Among ten parts of religion, nine lie in Taqiyya. He who does not observe taqiyya is devoid of faith.'

MUT'A: Temporary marriage(Astugfirullah)
A 'Hadith' attributed to Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) reads, 'Whosoever does Mut'a once reaches the rank of Imaam Husian, whoever does it twice reaches the rank of Imaam Hassan, whoever does it thrice reaches the rank of Hadhrat Ali and whoever does it four times attains my rank.(Astugfirullah)

Another purported 'Hadith' states, 'Anyone doing Mut'a with a believing woman is like one who has made the journey to the Ka'abah 70 times.'

Khomeini's view regarding prophethood, 'Every prophet came to establish justice on earth. His aim was to establish justice but he was not successful. The same is the position of the seal of prophets who came to reform human society and establish justice but he failed during his lifetime.' (Ittihatwa-yakjihati).

He further states, 'It is a necessary principle of our faith that our Imaam have ranks that exceed those of close angels and the appointed messengers.' (Al-Hukmatul Islaamiyyah).

May Allah Ta'ala protect our Imaan and save us from being part of the deviant groups, Aameen.

Jamiatul Ulama (Transvaal)

Posted 27 Aug 2003

irsa says
shahrukh khan said:

jo hazrat MOHAMMED (PBUH) KO NAHI MAANTA WOH INSAAN ALLAH KO BHI NAHI PASAND

ya you are right
but have you ever senn HAZRAT MUHAMMED(PBUH)
i did at my dream
Posted 15 Jun 2005

found today a homepage with a lot of such nice information. i just wanted to share. which one is real islam?

Posted 17 Jun 2005

kiran says
salaam shareef sahab..i am kiran i am now allah ke fazal se ahmadi-muslim, i like it.
Posted 24 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
is kiran and loota same person?
Posted 27 Jun 2005

kiran says
what do you mean?
Posted 27 Jun 2005

wafakadard says
Bazigaar said:

Posted 27 Jun 2005

Badal says
kiran said:

salaam shareef sahab..i am kiran i am now allah ke fazal se ahmadi-muslim, i like it.

Dont be so quick. You may be betrayed from the right. You have not considered sunni muslims views, you are just overhelmed by the arguments of DS/DL. You may consult our scholars in this regard and they will satisfy you.
Posted 28 Jun 2005

Badal says
Bazigaar said:

Dont be so suspicious...
Posted 28 Jun 2005

Badal says
djeedja lotta said:

Cute_gal said:

Qadianism
Verses pertaining to Jihaad have been abrogated by the Wahy revealed to Ghulam Ahmad. He has in addition to the Qur'an, received Wahy, which is as important as the Qur'an.(Astugfirullah)...sarasar jhoot, no ahmadi-muslim believes this.

No ahmadi believes this? how come, when your prophet himself says this. read it (Roohani Khazaen, vol 16, p 28):

Qadianism
The Prophet had been sent twice to the world. The first time he appeared in Makkah, in the form of Muhammad and the second time in Qadian in the form of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. (Astugfirullah)...itna barra aur sarasar jhoot, no ahmadi-muslim believes this. we even dont know ke konsi gupp maari hai.

Ye gupp mari hai, read this:

Ek Ghalati Ka Izala

The Removal of a Misunderstanding
by Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (a.s.), the Promised Messiah and Mahdi

http://www.alislam.org/books/misunderstandingremoved.html

I am the image of the KHATAM-AN-NABIYYIN and his alter-ego. Twenty years ago as published in the BRAHEEN-I-AHMADIYYA, God called me Muhammad and Ahmad and declared my advent to be the Holy Prophet's own coming. Thus my prophethood in no way clashes with the status of the Holy Prophet as KHATAM-AL-ANBIYA because the shadow is inseparable from the original and in an allegorical sense I am the same Muhammad.

Qadianism
The same Kalimah as the Muslims, except that Muhammad in the Kalimah refers to Mirza Ghulam Ahmad.(Astugfirullah)... jhoot ki bhi koi hadd hoti hai yaar, har ahmadi-muslim ka kalima yehi hai, la ilaha illa allah, muhammad ur rasoolu allah. phir bhi jhoot par jhoot, propaganda

Look at this, how your prophet inserts himself in Kalimah (Kalimatul fasl page 158)

Qadianism
Obedience to Allah, obedience to English government.... just first part is the treust one. we are obedient to only Allah. nothing more. baaqi sabb gupps.

baki gupp kay baray main apnay prophet say khud sun lain (Roohani Khazaen, vol 15, p 155)

Qadianism
'The companions ate cheese from the Christians, although it was well known that it contained pigs, fat'. Faatima (Radhiallaahu Anhu) appeared to Ghulam Ahmad in a revealed state.(Astugfirullah)... ajeeb si stories hain, kuch. kissi ahmadi-muslim ko to pata bhi nahi inn jhoots ka. tafseeli jawab in urdu on the link at the end. itne barre barre jhoot yaar.

Well i think it isnt true

GHULAM AHMAD QADIANI
CLAIMS IN CHRONOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVES
.... aur is chronology ki kya baat hai, siraf aap ko hi in baton ka ilm hai, aur kissi ko nahi. haha sarasar jhoot,

jo oopar dikhaya wo kafi hai ya is "sarasar jhoot" ko bhi with refference post karoon?

Posted 28 Jun 2005

@badal
yaar badal sahib itni bhi na chorra karo. i cant helo u, if u dont understand the context and religios books. ooper jo aap ne ajeeb si interpretations ki hain unn ka jawab to sara quran me likha hua hai.

well aap se behas karna ka mujhe koi shauq nahi, kioN ke iss muamle me aap ko maiN apni raaye de chuka hun kay aap ko sabb kuch samjha sakta hun, pehle aik massla clear karo.

is hazrat isa (as) dead or not? and other questions i mentioned before.

and now i ask u kindly, just give me ur five most powerfull arguments against Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. and i will try to talk about them. coz otherwise we will loose us in the propaganda-war, which u are making against Ahmadiyyat here. thanks for ur patience.

@bazigaar
chadd yaar, rehn de.

Please read this note about my opinion
Posted 28 Jun 2005

@ LAST of this topic ....

WE do respect of all religions and nothing against to any one.

but i've a good solution k we are not here to debate arguments and prove k which one of the Religion is on Truth or Which is not.

so short discussion in short

This is not a place for Propaganda-war against anyone.

if you (any one of ya ... Muslim, Qadiyani or Shiaism) have some questions

plz contact with religious scholoar for all these quries and arguments.

i guess they will be equiped to give satisfactory reply with exect references.

Thanks you
Posted 29 Jun 2005

Reply to Topic