Should there friendship with India?

5865 views 54 replies
Reply to Topic
paki lion

Total Posts: 1162

Should there friendship with india? I am asking this question, because India is now (again) blaming Pakistan for mumbai attacks. First they claim it was the Deccan Mujahideen, then they claimed the terrorist were Pakistani nationals. Why does India always blame Pakistan? Without no proof the Indian PM claimed that Pakistan is behind these attacks, so every indian believe him and are now pointing fingers to Pakistan. India should know, it is very hard to curb terrorism, as we Pakistanis are already having problem with terrorist in our own country. They should stop blaming Pakistan!

Even when bomb blast happened at the samjhauta express where 68 peoples died, most of them were Pakistanis, India blamed Pakistan too, but a week ago they have arrested someone who is an indian ex-army general who admitted he was behind this attack ...India should again stop blaming Pakistan!

They even think that we Pakistanis study at the madrass, co-operate with ISI how to make bomb and we kill non-muslims in our own country or force them to become muslim, and then India claims we are filled with hatred...oh plzzzzzz
Posted 28 Nov 2008

i guess they dont wanna tell that their own ppl did this..so start blaming on pak there should be proper investigation b4 start blaming on pak
Posted 28 Nov 2008

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s Defence Minister on Thursday said Pakistan had played no role in terrorist attacks in Mumbai that killed more than 125 people.

Ahmed Mukhtar was responding to an assertion by India's military.

"In previous cases they have acted like this, but later it all proved wrong," Mukhtar told a foreign news agency.

"We are very much positive that Pakistan is not involved in this," the Defence Minister said.
Defence Minister rules out Pak involvement in Mumbai attacks - GEO.tv
Posted 28 Nov 2008

friendship shud continue both for that indian govt will have to be honest.
Posted 02 Dec 2008

MrDeath says
paki lion said:

Should there friendship with india? I am asking this question, because India is now (again) blaming Pakistan for mumbai attacks. First they claim it was the Deccan Mujahideen, then they claimed the terrorist were Pakistani nationals. Why does India always blame Pakistan? Without no proof the Indian PM claimed that Pakistan is behind these attacks, so every indian believe him and are now pointing fingers to Pakistan. India should know, it is very hard to curb terrorism, as we Pakistanis are already having problem with terrorist in our own country. They should stop blaming Pakistan!

Even when bomb blast happened at the samjhauta express where 68 peoples died, most of them were Pakistanis, India blamed Pakistan too, but a week ago they have arrested someone who is an indian ex-army general who admitted he was behind this attack ...India should again stop blaming Pakistan!

They even think that we Pakistanis study at the madrass, co-operate with ISI how to make bomb and we kill non-muslims in our own country or force them to become muslim, and then India claims we are filled with hatred...oh plzzzzzz

hey..!! long time no see?? -------------------------- "edited"
Posted 03 Dec 2008

yaar mr death u think its fair to blame everytime on pak??
Posted 03 Dec 2008

iam completely in favour of frndship between the two countries but not at the cost of pakistan, pakistan always comes first.
Posted 03 Dec 2008

I don't care if Pakistan and India are friends or not. You don't have to be friends to live peacefully. Both need to be wise, respectful and neighborly....this doesn't get in Indian heads. India alone cannot be a bully in the region posing constant threat to the survival and soverignity of its neighbors. Its got a big head because of economic boom. India wants to dominate the region and in pursuit of that it start beating war drums.

India knows it well that idiots are on both side of borders and in all religions. Wars don't solve such problems. People stand upto super powers. Afghans stood against Soviet Union and now Iraqis against US....what is India to US and Pakistan to Iraq? we know the answer.

Friendship is a distant blur between India and Pakistan. Let them not hatch conspiracies against each other. India has been perpetrating terrorist acts in Pakistan through Afghanistan since US invasion in 2002. India doesn't have friends, especially among its neighbors. It has been constantly medalling into political affairs of its neighbors and fuels insurgency and instability in neighboring countries. Let India find peace with itself first.
Posted 04 Dec 2008

MrDeath says
Shahrukh Khan said:

yaar mr death u think its fair to blame everytime on pak??

its not fair. i think most of the voices here in india are saying that "elements within pakistan" which are out of control of pakistan govt. now did this. may be the same ppl who made the attack in hotel in islamabad.

i personally feel that all the terrorist from afghanistan has made shelter in pak. we have to remember that both india and pak are very poor countries.. they cant deal with such kind of ppl who may have scattered all over the place.
Posted 04 Dec 2008

do u think terrorist and terrorism only exist in pakistan, what abt the terrorist organizations in india ? wht abt abdul subhan qureshi aka tauqeer who has been named as usama bin laden of india and his terrorist organization indian mujahedin ? what abt underworld? almost all famous bollywood stars have links with underworld infact quite a few underworld dons produce movies based on underworld what abt that ??
Posted 06 Dec 2008

MrDeath says

my dear friend. u seem to only ask questions.. but dont want to listen to answers.

so many times u have said "wht abt that?". i will give u the answers and for god sake plz do remember them..

charizmatic said:

do u think terrorist and terrorism only exist in pakistan,

terrorism exists in india. some are completely funded from inside india. but some are also funded from outside india.

charizmatic said:

what abt the terrorist organizations in india ?

they are banned. even if someone is found to be anyway associated with them, he will be in jail.

charizmatic said:

wht abt abdul subhan qureshi aka tauqeer who has been named as usama bin laden of india and his terrorist organization indian mujahedin ?

he is underground. a massive search is going on for him. His mother said recently to a press confrence that "I want him to be hanged, i am ashamed to have such a terrorist as my son". indian mujahedin is banned.

charizmatic said:

what abt underworld?

most of the dons operate from dubai and malasiya. there are some many arrests and encounters for them.

charizmatic said:

almost all famous bollywood stars have links with underworld infact quite a few underworld dons produce movies based on underworld what abt that ??

whoever was proved to have those links was jailed. eg. sunjay dutt, bharat shah, nadeem. etc.

The point is that you only see one side of things.. we have elimanated so many terrorists inside india and its a ongoing process. You mean to say that first eliminate all that terroists from india then think of pakistan??

do you know some time ago jaish-e-mhmd group leader was in indian jail. then plane hijack of kandahar took place. he was released and now he is making press confrence in pakistan.

Its these type of terrorists that have grown up and met hands with Al-Qaieda, who were flushed out of afghanistan into pakistan. no wonder why USA is striking inside pakistan.

Yes i know its becoz of national pride that no one can accept that his country contains terrorists, but if you do not realize that soon ,,, pakistan will become afghanistan,, please... co-oporate with india and eliminate terror.
Posted 07 Dec 2008

hmm my bro do ya know that there r several Raw's offices
near pak afghan border am nt blaming but its true n the
50% of sucide attack in pakistan coz of raw .but we dnt
blame cz we know how to handle it
u r right thats good thing to copprate

u r right the jash e mhmd leader wz in indian jail but
my bro wot do ya think is it easy to hijack a plan this
is all bullsh*t plz plz dnt look at our poliltiacn
whether they r paki or indian we both nation want peace
n peace is mai hai k hum patient lay k ayayn khud main

n if u r talking abt the pak will become afghanistan so
my bro it cant happen .cz like ur our army is our strong
insitution dnt u worry abt it
Posted 07 Dec 2008

politician's at both side suck like anything its the armed fources and intelligence that runs the country the mumbai attack was a terrible incident evry pakistani condemn that but wht indian media have done after that was more terrible i mean how can u point out finger others without any proof and now ur govt and media is making silly statements that is making every one laugh around the world i mean how cud a random person give a call to zardarii using parnaab mukharjee's fone no, grow up man, the most interesting statement i ve read today was made by a famous indian filmmaker ram gopal verma he said indian media is more dangerious then terrorist who made mumbai attack.
Posted 07 Dec 2008

MrDeath says
you know .. i first came on this forum in 2003. since then many a times i have discussed things like this. I have found a very common thing everytime.

when i gave answers to your questions.. instead of accepting/commenting/rejecting thoses answers, you ppl completely go offtopic and stand with a new series of questions.

"So Far Away" is talking abt raw. and that hijack was bullsh*t etc...

"charizmatic" changed the mood to media, politicians etc..

I can keep on giving answers but its of no use.

let me get to the topic question of "paki lion"

>>Should there friendship with india?

I think that both indian and pakistani ppl hate each other from inside. If not then the partition would never had happened. we both want peace but when it comes to our nation and national pride we cant help it. and after 60 years of hate i see nothing changing. Dont take my point wrongly,, understand what i mean to say.. for example,,, if i go to pak,, i am sure i will get the respect and love from the ppl. same here. but we both dont like each other country.
Posted 07 Dec 2008

so come n discuss with us my frnd tell us wots right n wrong so everyone talk abt his truth so lets share our truth "both side" lets talk on facts with evidance .... sirf blaming nahi   
Posted 07 Dec 2008

MrDeath said:

you know .. i first came on this forum in 2003. since then many a times i have discussed things like this. I have found a very common thing everytime.

when i gave answers to your questions.. instead of accepting/commenting/rejecting thoses answers, you ppl completely go offtopic and stand with a new series of questions.

"So Far Away" is talking abt raw. and that hijack was bullsh*t etc...

"charizmatic" changed the mood to media, politicians etc..

I can keep on giving answers but its of no use.

let me get to the topic question of "paki lion"

>>Should there friendship with india?

I think that both indian and pakistani ppl hate each other from inside. If not then the partition would never had happened. we both want peace but when it comes to our nation and national pride we cant help it. and after 60 years of hate i see nothing changing. Dont take my point wrongly,, understand what i mean to say.. for example,,, if i go to pak,, i am sure i will get the respect and love from the ppl. same here. but we both dont like each other country.

You are not giving answers cuz u dont have any ur just repeating the statements that ur govt has given thats it as far as hating each other is concerned there is nothing like that i have too many indian frnds from south india and we really love each other from the core of the heart
no more questions answers from my side iam done
Posted 07 Dec 2008

MrDeath says
thats the exact point i made. I hv friends in pak and we like each other too.

if u just look at your post u have just said words like .... "ur govt.."

u say that i am repeating the statements of my govt??? well tell me if something is going on... like u see a house burning... will your govt say "the house was burning" and u will not?? when it comes to facts everybody sees it the same way.

and all the answers are with proof... just google for these..(dont go to paki news sites).. and u will find that this is what happened.

just think about ur statement... u love your indian frnds but dont like the govt!! .. my dear friend this is the truth... we can be friends as individuals but not as countries... we both have hate deep inside us.. both of us.

and this deep hate is brought up by some bad people to major extent.

please understand ... i say it all of people of pakistan... its time to curb terrorists in ur country.. in my country.. everywhere.. but Al-Qaeida is making its roots in pakistan.. start from there.
Posted 08 Dec 2008

like SD said abt frienship...friendship or not..both country should get together and catch the terrorists....doesnt matter if someone is muslim or hindu.. do it in sake for HUMANITY
Posted 11 Dec 2008

olldman says
Should there be friendship with India?

NOT AT ANY COST.

It seems India is hell bent on adopting and firmly applying policy constructed yes constructed by several other nations.

India will never be a trustable neighbour.

Pakistan is a must for tricky India not the other way around. They wish to be the economic might of Asia, it is in their interest to be good neighbours.

Peace and harmony on the borders is also a must for all neighbours. A good neighbourhood is always desireable. I am all for it. BUT NOT AT ANY COST.

Posted 11 Dec 2008

Rapunzel says
India Pakistan ka dushman hamesha ban sakta hai lekin dost....na-mumkin!!
Posted 12 Dec 2008

Rapunzel says
MrDeath said:

paki lion said:

hey..!! long time no see?? here u come again to pollute this forum..

He is not polluting the forum facts r facts jo sach bolta hai wo hamesha ghalt kion tehraya jata hai??
Paki Lion u r rite I'm agree wid u
Posted 12 Dec 2008

olldman says
Rapunzel said:

India Pakistan ka dushman hamesha ban sakta hai lekin dost....na-mumkin!!

Absolutely.
Posted 13 Dec 2008

MrDeath says
Rapunzel said:

MrDeath said:

paki lion said:

hey..!! long time no see?? here u come again to pollute this forum..

He is not polluting the forum facts r facts jo sach bolta hai wo hamesha ghalt kion tehraya jata hai??
Paki Lion u r rite I'm agree wid u

he is an older member than u. u dont know him the way i do.
Posted 17 Dec 2008

stay to the topic... No one is polluting the forum... kon kis ko kitna janta hai its not a matter of discussion...

Posted 18 Dec 2008

madgirl says
india...can never be friend of pakistan ,jab tak waha pe wishwa hindu parishad or is us jesi doosri hindu qom parast or shiddat pasand parties hongi
Posted 26 Dec 2008

Rapunzel says
Jo leaders apne mulk mein hi (hindu zaat k tafarqe) mein pare huey hain wo Muslims k sath kiya salook karte hain sab jante hain
Posted 26 Dec 2008

olldman says
Times of india 1st December 2008.

India in fix over how to handle Pak

Parakram of 2002. The first steps now are domestic, aimed at putting India's own house in order. But it's now going through a menu of bilateral options to inflict damage on Pakistan -- for instance, by becoming much more active in Afghanistan, and activating a number of other bilateral measures against Pakistan.

Digging for oil Mr Kukerjee, In Afghanistan are we? A clear indication of what India has been and will get upto.
Posted 29 Dec 2008

danie says
maine is topic par sabke views parre.
aur mera apna conclusion ye hei--

India aur Pakistan dost ban sakte hein. Lekin usme bahut waqt lagega. aaj ke halaat me ye namumkin hei.
Aaj ke haalat mei jis wisdom ki zarurat he, uski dono
mulkon ki awaam mei kami hei.

Sabse pahle to hame apne aapme ye samajh develop karni hei ki tererrists sirf aur sirf tererrist hei. Unki koi citizenship nahi hei. ve apne kaam kahi se bhi operate
kar rahe hei. poori duniya me ye faile hue hei.

Dusri baat mei chata hoon ki hum sabme ye samajh paida ho ki hum tererists se nafrat na kare. vo log bhi insaan hi hei. bas unhone ek alag rasta akhtiyar kiya hua he. Jo ki dusre logon ka sukun cheen raha he, isliye
socially galat hei. Inhe marna yani killing is problem ka solution nahi hei. Ye to vahi baat hui ki "mulk se garibi hatani hei to garib hi hata diya jae."

Insha allah ek din koi masehaa aaega aur hame sahi raah dikhlaega. jiski wisdom ki roshni mei hum sab sahi ko sahi aur galat ko galat dekh paenge.

Allah/Bhagwan bhatke huo ko sahi rasta dikhae.
aameen

Posted 30 Dec 2008

Asian says
paki lion said:

thats like saying do amercians' have common sense? eh NO!

im part indian not proud of it

i consider myself PAKISTANI
Posted 01 Jan 2009

Rapunzel says
danie said:

maine is topic par sabke views parre.
aur mera apna conclusion ye hei--

India aur Pakistan dost ban sakte hein. Lekin usme bahut waqt lagega. aaj ke halaat me ye namumkin hei.
Aaj ke haalat mei jis wisdom ki zarurat he, uski dono
mulkon ki awaam mei kami hei.

Sabse pahle to hame apne aapme ye samajh develop karni hei ki tererrists sirf aur sirf tererrist hei. Unki koi citizenship nahi hei. ve apne kaam kahi se bhi operate
kar rahe hei. poori duniya me ye faile hue hei.

Dusri baat mei chata hoon ki hum sabme ye samajh paida ho ki hum tererists se nafrat na kare. vo log bhi insaan hi hei. bas unhone ek alag rasta akhtiyar kiya hua he. Jo ki dusre logon ka sukun cheen raha he, isliye
socially galat hei. Inhe marna yani killing is problem ka solution nahi hei. Ye to vahi baat hui ki "mulk se garibi hatani hei to garib hi hata diya jae."

Insha allah ek din koi masehaa aaega aur hame sahi raah dikhlaega. jiski wisdom ki roshni mei hum sab sahi ko sahi aur galat ko galat dekh paenge.

Allah/Bhagwan bhatke huo ko sahi rasta dikhae.
aameen

Apk views bohat ache hain
rhi baat nafrat ki tu shayd ye na karna itna asaan nhi kion k jab kisi k hathon be-gunah loog mare jate hain tu jo peeche rah jate hain un per kya guzarti hai samjhna asaan nhi..

2nd awam mein itni nafrat nhi jitne dono mumalik k media & govt paida kar rhe hain,3rd non-muslim kabhi muslims k dost nhi ho sakte Allah tala khud farmate hain
Posted 01 Jan 2009

Asian says
India and Pakistan cannot be friends untill india stops its terrorist acts aganist kashmiri's
Posted 01 Jan 2009

Reply to Topic