14719 views 127 replies
Reply to Topic
Miss mine

Total Posts: 10587

World Record Holders

Share ur favourite Entries, & if u can break any Posted Records,
feel free to do so    

Worlds Longest Moustache

Badamsinh Juwansinh Gurjar, 60, an Indian villager from Ahmedabad (western India).On February 29, 2004, his moustache was measured to be 12.5 ft long (4.2 m) long, a world's absolute record. The man had not cut his moustache for 22 years, in order to be admitted into the Guinness Book of World Records.

Posted 12 Feb 2009

~tasha~ says
very interesting topic sis
Posted 12 Feb 2009

~tasha~ says

Highest Air Jump - Amazing World Record
Amazing World record of highest air on a quarterpipe from US

SANTA MONICA, CA, USA --Freestyle motocross star Ronnie Renner jumped 59 feet, 2 inches on a quarterpipe on the Santa Monica Pier. setting the world record for the Highest air on a quarterpipe.
Posted 12 Feb 2009

~tasha~ says

WORLD'S LONGEST BRIDGE

Donghai Bridge , China.
Posted 12 Feb 2009

eshajam says
Posted 12 Feb 2009

eshajam says
Longest line of pizzas

Leyland-based Chicago Town pizzas reclaimed the Guinness World Record for the longest line of pizzas laid edge to edge on 10 December 2008.

Chicago Town recently took part in Guinness World Records day on 13 November 2008 and smashed the previous record by 60 metres at 285.5 metres (936 ft 8 in). The record for the longest line of pizzas was then broken just two days later by Mangia pizza in Texas, USA who set a new record of 311 metres (1,020 ft 4 in)!

Chicago Town Pizzas was determined to get the record back and this time pupils from Balshaw’s Church of England school showed their support and helped Chicago Town staff lay down the massive 1,636 pizzas needed to smash the record. Talal Omar, an official Guinness World Records adjudicator witnessed the record attempt and announced a new Guinness World Record for the longest line of pizzas which measured 353.9 metres (1,161 ft 1 in) and now Chicago Town has got back the prestigious title of Guinness World Records holders.

To put the length into perspective 350 metres (1,148 ft 3 in) is over twice as high as Blackpool tower and the length of 3 and a half football pitches.

All the pizzas were donated to the big issue in the north and affiliated charities

06 January 2009
Posted 12 Feb 2009

~tasha~ says
Posted 12 Feb 2009

~tasha~ says

The world's largest container of body cream, measuring 2 m (6 ft 6.7 in) in diameter, 53 cm (1 ft 8.8 in) high and holding 1,124,490 ml (247.4 gal / 323.476 US gallons) of NIVEA Creme.
Posted 12 Feb 2009

~tasha~ says
World’s Most Obese Cat

A Feline From Qingdao, China

With a waist of around 30 inches and a weight of 33 pounds, an unnamed cat caught media’s attention in February of 2006 and was tagged as China’s super fat cat. His owner, Xu Jirong, claimed that the cat ate steamed bread, half a bowl of chicken heart, and some pork every day. Since this cat could not even lift himself, Xu would pick him up just so he could get onto a bed. The weight of the cat was 17 kilograms or 37.48 lbs, in January 2007.
Posted 12 Feb 2009

~CHANDNI~ says
nice topic MM
Posted 12 Feb 2009

~CHANDNI~ says
bao china news guinness world records tallest living man tallest man

Posted 12 Feb 2009

Miss mine says
~tasha~ said:

thxs tash

Posted 13 Feb 2009

Miss mine says
~tasha~ said:

World’s Most Obese Cat

With a waist of around 30 inches and a weight of 33 pounds, an unnamed cat caught media’s attention in February of 2006 and was tagged as China’s super fat cat. His owner, Xu Jirong, claimed that the cat ate steamed bread, half a bowl of chicken heart, and some pork every day. Since this cat could not even lift himself, Xu would pick him up just so he could get onto a bed. The weight of the cat was 17 kilograms or 37.48 lbs, in January 2007.

oh wow

Posted 13 Feb 2009

Miss mine says
~tasha~ said:

Highest Air Jump - Amazing World Record
Amazing World record of highest air on a quarterpipe from US

SANTA MONICA, CA, USA --Freestyle motocross star Ronnie Renner jumped 59 feet, 2 inches on a quarterpipe on the Santa Monica Pier. setting the world record for the Highest air on a quarterpipe.

Awesome Record
Posted 13 Feb 2009

Miss mine says
~CHANDNI~ said:

nice topic MM

thxs jani
Posted 13 Feb 2009

Rain Man says
eshajam said:

Longest line of pizzas

Leyland-based Chicago Town pizzas reclaimed the Guinness World Record for the longest line of pizzas laid edge to edge on 10 December 2008.

Chicago Town recently took part in Guinness World Records day on 13 November 2008 and smashed the previous record by 60 metres at 285.5 metres (936 ft 8 in). The record for the longest line of pizzas was then broken just two days later by Mangia pizza in Texas, USA who set a new record of 311 metres (1,020 ft 4 in)!

Chicago Town Pizzas was determined to get the record back and this time pupils from Balshaw’s Church of England school showed their support and helped Chicago Town staff lay down the massive 1,636 pizzas needed to smash the record. Talal Omar, an official Guinness World Records adjudicator witnessed the record attempt and announced a new Guinness World Record for the longest line of pizzas which measured 353.9 metres (1,161 ft 1 in) and now Chicago Town has got back the prestigious title of Guinness World Records holders.

To put the length into perspective 350 metres (1,148 ft 3 in) is over twice as high as Blackpool tower and the length of 3 and a half football pitches.

All the pizzas were donated to the big issue in the north and affiliated charities

06 January 2009

yeah baby...Chicago
Posted 13 Feb 2009

~tasha~ says
Miss mine said:

~tasha~ said:

thxs tash

my pleasure
Posted 13 Feb 2009

~tasha~ says
Miss mine said:

~tasha~ said:

World’s Most Obese Cat

oh wow

he's too cute
Posted 13 Feb 2009

eshajam says
who

The Man Or The Cat Coz
Both Look The Same To Me
Posted 13 Feb 2009

~CHANDNI~ says
Miss mine said:

~CHANDNI~ said:

nice topic MM