My freedom of speech

2658 views 18 replies
Reply to Topic
olldman

Total Posts: 1942

Long Term survival of JB at members expense ?

Can not be maintained by Draconic measures.
Freedom and freedom of speech , both are important and indispensable

From different individuals, various methods of expressing an opinion is a must, similarly a variety of views is expected.

Modration in speech and expression is emperative.

Olldman is not going to give anyone any hints but we must learn to be fair, with our opinion of others and the action we take must be justifiable.

I feel I have waited long enough, for restoration of JB as we know it. memberss that make up this family, are still not present as known to us.

I am trying to express my opinion as moderately as possible. ……….. Being reckless in dicission making process is no different to bad and abusive behaviour.

It must be possible to criticize the hand that presses the button. That hand should be more active in promotion of this community, the control exercised by should produce positive results.

Here JB has been a great failure and its down to individual that set the rules for the JB community but appeared not to show the same respect as enforced on members.

The present atmosphere is not a healthy one. Rapunzel is not here and JB has realy become much less of a fun place. It is so easy to meet elsewhere with your friends, therefore it cannot be a loss for Rapunzel. But may be a loss for JB.

JB can only be as good as its managment
A very important element of sustaining and granting individual freedoms and rights is mutual tolerance. And some times very generous sense of humour can help as well.

It is no fun to be here anymore.
Posted 17 Feb 2009

Reply to Topic